This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO 8 & 9 TURBO DOWNPIPE
- High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Turbo Downpipe
- Has Flex for maximum flexability and durablity
- Made from 100% SUS T-304 Stainless Steel
- 3" Diameter
- Increase Flow due to increased diameter.
- Direct Bolt On Design (No modification Need)
- 100% Brand new and Ready to Ship
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII / IX
- Professional Installation Suggested
- If instruction is included, we will list ABOVE with item info.
- NOTE: All of turbo parts and accessories do need to modification in order to fits perfectly. Otherwise we will list ABOVE.
SHIPPING RATE TABLE
48 USA States (excluding AK,HI)
3-8 Business Days
AK, GU, HI, PR, VI, APO/FPO, PO BOX
3-8 Business Days
5-14 Business Days
WORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL
5-14 Business Days
US CUSTOMER SHIPPING INSURANCE
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SHIPPING INSURANCE
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage claims. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligable for discounts).
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- For other locations outside of the United States, please send us a message or email us for a shipping quote.
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Orders will be ship out within 48 hours after a clear payment is recieved. (Except for weekends & Holidays)
- Tracking numbers or shipping comfirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
- This item is produced for off-road or show purpose only. This item is not suitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- International Customers: We accept PAYPAL (USD ONLY)
- Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 hours after payment has cleared. (Except for weekend & Holidays).
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the customer by email for a color change or refund.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Customer Service Team through the message system. We will not respond to questions outside of .
- All return merchandise must be authorized and assigned with a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (R.A.N) from our customer service representatives before returning a product. Contact us at (626)667-2570 during our business hours from M-F 10:00am to 6:30pm PST(Pacific Standard Time)
- Merchandise return without R.A.N will not be accepted. Please write the R.A.N clearly inside and outside of the package along with your name. Please attach a written explanation and your contact phone number with the return package.
- The R.A.N does not imply replacement or refund, but only to inspect the merchandise base on your claim after its return. Please also include a photo copy of your invoice showing the invoice number (It is recommend for customer to get the package insured and a tracking number on the return)
- It is the responsibility of the customer to repack the items for the return. We will not give credit or refund on any returned package that is damage due to insufficient packing or missing hardware & accessories.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise you will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- If an item is purchased incorrectly, it is the responsibility of the buyer to return the item. Return labels are not given to return these items. For exchanges if an item is purchased incorrectly, the buyer must return the item and pay for a reshipping fee in order to ship out a new item. If a refund is requested, the only the item cost will be refunded and may be subject to a restocking fee depending on the shipping costs. If the sale was free shipping, a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all unauthorized returns; original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR GT28RS: 12.144 @ 113.870
Edward, Engine: 4g93T 1.8, Supercharger: none Turbos: GT28RS Tires: 23/ 8.0-13
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 12.830 @ 106.060
Eddie Menendez, Engine: 4b11t, Turbos: Evo X
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza
1996 Mitsubishi Lancer GTi sedan: 12.855 @ 110.800
Ramadhany Wicaksono A Salvo, Engine: stock engine 1.8L DOHC, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: MH slick
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.906 @ 111.140
Laloosh, Tires: STREET
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.202 @ 101.990
2010 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 13.264 @ 108.230
Jimmy, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Stock Tires: G-force T/A KDW 2's
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.294 @ 100.840
4B11T, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring: 13.330 @ 107.980
James Rondepierre, Engine: 2.3L Direct Injected, Turbocharged, Intercooled, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: K04 STOCK Tires: HANKOOK VENTUS V12 EVO (STREET TIRES) (25PSI)
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 13.382 @ 100.220
2007 Mazda 3 MazdaSpeed 3: 13.394 @ 104.330
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Series II: 13.414 @ 99.930
Steven Duong, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Yokohama
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed3 GT: 13.488 @ 103.220
Matt, Engine: 2.3 MZR turbo, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: 245/50/16 Nitto NT555 Extreme Drag's for track onl
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer RalliArt: 13.523 @ 98.490
Gilbert Garcia, Tires: 225 Sumitomo HTZ III
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 13.555 @ 103.430
mike speed, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: winter tire front