This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2003 2004 2005 DODGE NEON SRT4 3" DUAL TIP CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM MUFFLER
- Full SS mandrel bent designed Catback
- Uses 3" id piping using 2.25 slip on flanges that resist warpage and still work on oem and aftermaket downpipe
- 3 piece design with 3/8" flanges & only one slip on flange to mate on to OEM, making removal and installation a breeze.
- Small, light weight 7" round canisters used for best ground clearance and maximum flow.
- Canister chamber uses high quality dampening fibers to remove high pitch raspy noise normally
heard on small canister type mufflers.
- Will dramatiacally improve turbo response and reduce high rpm back pressure.
- This cat back makes a minimum 15whp and 20 torque gains with higher gains on already modified engines.
- Cat back is super lightweight compared to OEM while still dramatically improving performance.
- Only weighs 28.55lb compared to stock catback.
- Direct bolt on to oem and aftermarket converter no mods will be necessary.
- Creates a good deep sound.
- Guaranteed Increase Horse Power.
- 100% Brand New.
- Fitment: 2003-2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 (All Models)
PAYPAL: We mainly accept payments via PAYPAL (USD ONLY).
Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL. JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase and it will take you through the checkout.
- Payment is expected within 7 days after an sale ends.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 business hours after payment has cleared. (NOTE: This does not include weekend & holidays).
- California Customers are required to pay sales tax. (CA Tax = 9.00%)
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the winner by email for a color change or refund.
- Insufficient information will delay the order process so please read the invoice carefully during checkout. Make sure that the shipping information is correct to avoid delays.
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS)or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship packages.
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Tracking numbers or shipping confirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
48 USA States (excluding AK, HI)
3-5 Business Days
AK,GU,HI,PR,VI,APO/FPO, PO BOX
5-7 Business Days
- We do not offer local pick-ups. All items are shipped directly from our supplier.
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage/lost claims by the appropriate carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved. Please contact us for more information.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligible for discounts).
- Instructions are not included unless stated in the description.
- Professional Installation Suggested on all items sold in our store. We are retailers of the parts and are not trained technicians. We can provide minimal support, but we will try our best to help.
NOTE: All of turbo parts and performance may require slight modification in order to fits perfectly. Please contact us before hand in order to get more information on this.
Moast aftermarket itemsare produced for off-road or show purpose only. These itemsare notsuitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
- Communication is very important and we will try our best to assist all our customers. If you need to get ahold of a live representative you can contact us at (626)667-2570. Our office hours are from 10:00am- 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding weekend and holidays)
- We are closed during the weekend and holidays and cannot respond to emails during those times.
- Questions are answered in the order they arrive. Questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
- If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to resolve your issues before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Dodge Neon Sport: 9.846 @ 145.050
Steve Lockett, Engine: 2.4,
1998 Dodge Neon : 10.010 @ 138.000
Ed Carpino, Engine: 340 bored to 383 small blck crysler, Tires: mickey tompson et drag
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1998 Dodge Neon ACR Coupe: 10.240 @ 130.000
Len Ayala, Engine: 2.0L chrysler, Turbos: Garrett GT series Tires: M/T
1999 Dodge Neon sport coupe: 10.350 @ 142.000
Eric Duncan, Engine: 2.0 , fully build, DOHC, Tires: m/t 24.5x13x8
1998 Dodge Neon Highline SOHC: 10.710 @ 124.000
Kevin Flint, Engine: 2.0 SOHC, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: t-52 Tires: 24.5x8x13 Hoosier
1996 Dodge Neon sport: 10.760 @ 128.000
Angela Galante, Engine: 2.4, SRT internals, Turbos: Hahn Racecraft 25G Tires: 24 1/2X8X13 Hoosier slicks
1997 Dodge Neon ACR: 11.294 @ 127.820
Matt Tripp, Engine: 2.4 DOHC (SRT-4 swap), Turbos: BW S372 Tires: M&H 25x8.7
1999 Dodge Neon Sport Coupe: 11.299 @ 129.430
Ryan Antoine, Engine: 2.4 Liter, Turbos: GT3582r Tires: M&H racemaster 15x24.5x8.5
1996 Dodge Neon 2door 2.2Lstroker nitrous: 11.400 @ 124.000
matthew devoe, Engine: 2.2Lstroker, Tires: mh 24.5/8.5/13slick mh 24/3.5/15 skinny
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1998 Dodge Neon Coupe: 11.736 @ 123.865
Christian Nolin, Engine: 2.4, Tires: 24.5x8.5x13
1996 Dodge Neon Sport Coupe: 11.800 @ 123.750
Eric Urness, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: T3/T04S 60trim .70ar/ .63ar 76 trim Tires: 25x9x13 M&H
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.250 @ 122.780
Craig Martinelli, Engine: 2.0 DOHC, Turbos: Super 20G-H Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1995 Dodge Neon ACR: 12.313 @ 111.510
Jeff Ball, Engine: 1997 Dodge 2.4, Tires: Hoosier 24.5 x 8 -13
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
1995 Dodge Neon ACR: 12.386 @ 117.600
ROBERT PYSZKA, JR., Engine: 2.0L (1996cc) DOHC 420A, Turbos: GARRET T3/T4 Tires: NITTO 555 SERIES DRAG
1998 Dodge Neon : 12.446 @ 112.670
Aaron Homiak, Engine: Stock 2004 SRT-4, Turbos: Stock SRT-4 Tires: 205 Hankook's
1998 Dodge Neon R/T: 12.500 @ 110.830
DRIVER X, Engine: 2.0L DOHC, Turbos: stock SRT4 Tires: 185 65 17 YOKOHAMA