This item has been shown 752 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
2001-2007 PT Cruiser 2.4L Muffler Exhaust System Walker
SKU number: 11297
This is a brandnew Walker Brand OEM StyleReplacement exhaust. This willfit: CHRYSLER
- 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 , PT Cruiser 2.4L , non turbo
ConverterBack System Includes
- 1 #56078-1 1stExtension pipe
- 1 # 56078-2 2nd Extension pipe
- 1 #18916 Muffler
- 4#MC214HD Clamp 2.25 inch
- 1 # 41951 connector
NOTE: this muffler doesn't come with a chrome spout
Walker fits like OE because we also manufacture the OE product.
Walker System come with a full lifetime warranty on pipes & mufflers, this does not cover shipping cost or labor , warrantee cover parts only
Walker has been a driving force of innovation over the past century. The brand's history of innovative engineering includes such "firsts" as the louvered-tube muffler, stainless steel muffler, aluminized exhaust products, and chambered-tube mufflers.
These advantages continue today in virtually every premium Walker exhaust and emission control component. For Walker, innovation drives performance and satisfied customers.
We Have All Walker Systems in Stock , If you do not see your system listed , just call and we willpost your listing.
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Dodge Viper GTS Twin Turbo: 6.963 @ 215.750
Sal Patel, Engine: 576 cid V10, Turbos: Twin Precision 91mm Tires: M/T 315/60/15 Drag Radials
1972 AMC Gremlin : 7.039 @ 195.750
kevin fontenot, Engine: AMC 498 CI, Tires: M/T
1972 AMC Gremlin : 7.159 @ 189.140
Kevin Fontenot, Engine: 498ci AMC Indy Aluminum Block, Tires: 33 x 10.5w M/T
2002 Dodge Viper Jerry Bickel: 7.190 @ 185.780
Ron Siegal, Engine: 540 mopar, Tires: 33 x 17 x 15 goodyear
1998 Dodge Viper Twin Turbo: 7.530 @ 197.650
1973 AMC Gremlin : 7.569 @ 181.050
Brian Ambrosini, Engine: AMC, Tires: Mickey Thomson
1998 Dodge Viper GTS: 7.788 @ 169.000
Chris Orthodoxou, Engine: 604, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1972 AMC Gremlin X: 7.875 @ 174.240
Brian Ambrosini, Engine: 465 cu in (AMC Indy), Tires: Thompson
1972 AMC Gremlin : 7.911 @ 166.050
Kevin Fontenot, Engine: AMC Iron Block and Crank,
2005 Mazda 6 Drag Car: 7.930 @ 187.000
Ed Bergenholtz, Engine: 2.3L Mazda i4 by Golden Eagle Mfg., Supercharger: None Turbos: Garret GT45 Tires: M & H
2001 Dodge Viper Heffner Twin Turbo: 7.996 @ 177.060
Chad, Engine: V10, Turbos: Twin Turbo
2009 Dodge Viper : 8.500 @ 168.000
matt, Engine: 522 ci stroker , Turbos: 76 mm Tires: M/T full slicks
1996 Dodge Viper Stryker TTRS: 8.540 @ 174.000
Ron Misjak Jr. (SVS), Engine: 488cid, Turbos: GTS 76 front mount Tires: Hoosier DOT street
2002 Dodge Viper Heffner Twin Turbo GTS: 8.751 @ 163.420
1996 Dodge Viper GTS: 8.780 @ 154.100
T. Darwin, Engine: Pro mod, Tires: Goodyear
2003 Dodge Viper SRT Vert Removeable Hardtop: 8.894 @ 158.320
Nate Montieth, Engine: 522, Supercharger: Paxton Novi 2K Tires: m/t 16
1998 Dodge Viper GTS GT-35s Turbo: 8.900 @ 150.000
Roy, Engine: 488 cu in, Turbos: GT-35s Tires: M/T street radials
1972 Mercury Comet 2 door: 8.934 @ 150.130
Rick Porter, Engine: 351 Windsor (all motor), Tires: MT 32x14
1973 AMC Gremlin : 9.051 @ 146.340
Al Ritter, Engine: 406/chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 10.5Wx 29.5 M/T
1999 Dodge Viper : 9.080 @ 156.810
Hugh Hoard, Engine: V-10, Supercharger: 2 Vortech