This item has been shown 418 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
2001-2007 PT Cruiser 2.4L Muffler Exhaust System Walker
SKU number: 11297
This is a brandnew Walker Brand OEM StyleReplacement exhaust. This willfit: CHRYSLER
- 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 , PT Cruiser 2.4L , non turbo
ConverterBack System Includes
- 1 #56078-1 1stExtension pipe
- 1 # 56078-2 2nd Extension pipe
- 1 #18916 Muffler
- 4#MC214HD Clamp 2.25 inch
- 1 # 41951 connector
NOTE: this muffler doesn't come with a chrome spout
Walker fits like OE because we also manufacture the OE product.
Walker System come with a full lifetime warranty on pipes & mufflers, this does not cover shipping cost or labor , warrantee cover parts only
Walker has been a driving force of innovation over the past century. The brand's history of innovative engineering includes such "firsts" as the louvered-tube muffler, stainless steel muffler, aluminized exhaust products, and chambered-tube mufflers.
These advantages continue today in virtually every premium Walker exhaust and emission control component. For Walker, innovation drives performance and satisfied customers.
We Have All Walker Systems in Stock , If you do not see your system listed , just call and we willpost your listing.
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Kawasaki ZZR12 : 9.560 @ 141.000
Dwight Meek, Engine: 1164cc,
2002 Kawasaki ZZR12 : 11.135 @ 128.550
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300CE : 12.380 @ 114.000
R. Drake, Engine: 3.2l I6, Supercharger: whipple 1.6l
2000 Ford Contour SVT: 13.470 @ 102.400
Greg, Engine: Custom Oval Port 3L DOHC Duratec, Tires: 225/50ZR16 Falken
1996 Ford Contour SE: 13.596 @ 104.750
Nima, Engine: 3L Oval Port, Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1988 Mercedes-Benz 300CE : 14.392 @ 98.680
ED AMOROSO, Engine: M103-12V 3.0L I6, Turbos: TWIN GARRETT T2 Tires: FALKEN FK452 225/40-18
2000 Ford Contour SVT: 14.490 @ 96.000
Mark Knox, Engine: 3.0L Hybrid, Tires: Falken ZE-512 (225/45/16)
1998 Honda CR-V : 14.490 @ 98.000
eric lacasse, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: t28 Tires: toyo
1998 Ford Contour se: 14.708 @ 93.400
Ricky Campbell, Engine: 2.5 duratec, Tires: toyo on rear, bfg drag radials up front
1998 Ford Contour SVT: 14.718 @ 94.560
Ryan Stabler, Engine: 3.0L, Tires: Yokohama Parada Spec IV
1998 Ford Contour SVT: 15.227 @ 88.950
Adam, Engine: 2.5L V6, Tires: Fuzion HRi 205/55R16
1998 Ford Contour svt: 15.249 @ 89.170
Ryan Yoder, Engine: 2.5l duratec, Tires: Goodyear Eagle f-1
2000 Ford Contour SVT: 15.283 @ 89.920
Mark, Engine: 3.0L out of a Ford Escape, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 215/50R16 Dunlop
2000 Ford Contour SVT: 15.334 @ 88.973
Scott Jones, Engine: 2.5L, Tires: 235/40-17 Falken Azenis RT-615
1997 Ford Contour SE: 16.000 @ 87.000
Scott, Engine: 2.5L,
2002 Honda CR-V EX: 16.510 @ 81.700
1991 Mercedes-Benz 300CE 24v Inline-6: 16.643 @ 84.440
Brett Edmond Carlock,
1996 Ford Contour GL: 16.800 @ 89.000
Kremit, Engine: Zetec-4cyl,
2010 Honda CR-V : 16.810 @ 84.050
NA, Engine: Inline 4: 180HP,
1996 Ford Contour : 16.816 @ 82.368
RRSE96, Engine: 2.5,