This item has been shown 713 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
2001-2007 PT Cruiser 2.4L Muffler Exhaust System Walker
SKU number: 11297
This is a brandnew Walker Brand OEM StyleReplacement exhaust. This willfit: CHRYSLER
- 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 , PT Cruiser 2.4L , non turbo
ConverterBack System Includes
- 1 #56078-1 1stExtension pipe
- 1 # 56078-2 2nd Extension pipe
- 1 #18916 Muffler
- 4#MC214HD Clamp 2.25 inch
- 1 # 41951 connector
NOTE: this muffler doesn't come with a chrome spout
Walker fits like OE because we also manufacture the OE product.
Walker System come with a full lifetime warranty on pipes & mufflers, this does not cover shipping cost or labor , warrantee cover parts only
Walker has been a driving force of innovation over the past century. The brand's history of innovative engineering includes such "firsts" as the louvered-tube muffler, stainless steel muffler, aluminized exhaust products, and chambered-tube mufflers.
These advantages continue today in virtually every premium Walker exhaust and emission control component. For Walker, innovation drives performance and satisfied customers.
We Have All Walker Systems in Stock , If you do not see your system listed , just call and we willpost your listing.
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 7.438 @ 185.000
Andrey Kravchenko, Engine: Nissan 3.0, Turbos: garrett
1993 Nissan Skyline gtst: 8.474 @ 159.440
jason, Engine: rb26/30, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gtx45r Tires: 28x10 slick
1991 Nissan Skyline GTSt: 8.625 @ 161.000
Hiroki Matsumoto, Engine: RB26, Turbos: 2xTD06-25G Tires: MT 26x10x15
1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 8.850 @ 161.000
keith cowie, Engine: RB 30 OS Giken, Turbos: Big single Tires: MT Drag radials
1994 Nissan Skyline GTR: 8.957 @ 159.860
Theo Woollett, Engine: RB26, Turbos: GARRET Tires: 255/50/16
1991 Nissan Skyline gtr: 9.380 @ 155.000
mark moseley, Engine: rb26, Turbos: t51 KAI BB Tires: bf goodridge 255/50/16
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR: 9.740 @ 141.950
Jonathan Duchesneau, Engine: RB28DETT, Turbos: GT2860-5 Tires: M/T ET Street
1991 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.367 @ 137.850
Scott A Pareso, Engine: HKS 2.8l, Turbos: GT42R Tires: 275/40/17 BF goodrich Drag radials
1993 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.386 @ 133.900
Paul Diemar, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530's
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R: 10.430 @ 136.500
Grant Russell, Engine: LS2,
1993 Nissan Skyline GTS25T: 10.650 @ 128.210
Matt Porritt, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: Garrett GT3540 Tires: 10.5 Micky Thompson
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR: 10.756 @ 130.690
Joe Rodriguez, Engine: RB 26, Turbos: HKS TO4R .81 Tires: Nitto street
1991 Nissan Skyline R32.5 N1 GT-R: 10.812 @ 135.600
Michizo Niikura, Engine: R34 Skyline GTR Nur, Turbos: HKS GT2530 x2
1994 Nissan Skyline GTS-T: 10.851 @ 130.570
William T, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: HKS Tires: 225/35/20 front and rear
1998 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.895 @ 136.860
John Elsner, Engine: 2.6L, Turbos: Single
1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR32: 10.902 @ 132.400
Toby, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530 (pair) Tires: Kumho Ecsta V710 slicks 245/35WR18
1997 Nissan Skyline GTR vspec: 11.430 @ 135.800
speeddoctor, Engine: RB26DETT, Tires: frt. Kuhmovicto bk.BF goodrich drag
1995 Nissan Skyline gts: 11.600 @ 132.000
Austin, Turbos: HKS GT2835
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTST: 11.685 @ 117.820
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR: 11.765 @ 116.270
Cliff Judson, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock ceramic twin turbos Tires: 285/30/18 Toyo Proxy R888