This item has been shown 416 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
2001-2007 PT Cruiser 2.4L Muffler Exhaust System Walker
SKU number: 11297
This is a brandnew Walker Brand OEM StyleReplacement exhaust. This willfit: CHRYSLER
- 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 , PT Cruiser 2.4L , non turbo
ConverterBack System Includes
- 1 #56078-1 1stExtension pipe
- 1 # 56078-2 2nd Extension pipe
- 1 #18916 Muffler
- 4#MC214HD Clamp 2.25 inch
- 1 # 41951 connector
NOTE: this muffler doesn't come with a chrome spout
Walker fits like OE because we also manufacture the OE product.
Walker System come with a full lifetime warranty on pipes & mufflers, this does not cover shipping cost or labor , warrantee cover parts only
Walker has been a driving force of innovation over the past century. The brand's history of innovative engineering includes such "firsts" as the louvered-tube muffler, stainless steel muffler, aluminized exhaust products, and chambered-tube mufflers.
These advantages continue today in virtually every premium Walker exhaust and emission control component. For Walker, innovation drives performance and satisfied customers.
We Have All Walker Systems in Stock , If you do not see your system listed , just call and we willpost your listing.
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1933 Other Street Rod Willys Coupe: 6.859 @ 191.590
Mike Molea (Mad Mike), Engine: 451 BAE Hemi, Supercharger: Kobelco 6-71 Tires: Goodyear
1923 StreetRod Street Rod altered: 8.156 @ 160.690
Roger Carlson, Engine: 403, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1969 Dodge Dart super bee: 8.500 @ 167.000
casey, Engine: 526 hemi, Tires: goodyear
1923 StreetRod Street Rod ALTERED: 8.590 @ 157.000
ED HEIMAN, Engine: 383 stroker 14:1, Tires: hooiser
1968 Dodge Dart : 8.993 @ 147.900
Phil Hudlow, Engine: 400 ci Pontiac, Tires: Goodyear
1969 Dodge Dart custom: 9.150 @ 148.850
Wayne King, Engine: 422ci sb,
1973 Dodge Dart Swinger: 9.470 @ 144.700
David Stillie, Engine: 5.7 HEMI, Turbos: 76mm Tires: 10.5x30 Hoosier
1970 Dodge Dart : 9.816 @ 136.440
Ray Galie, Engine: 440, Tires: Hoosier
1962 StreetRod Street Rod Ford Econoline Pickup small block chev: 9.921 @ 133.320
David Opie, Engine: Chev small block 434 cubic inch, Tires: Goodyear 33 x 17 on 15
1968 Dodge Dart swinger: 9.964 @ 134.360
James, Engine: 499, Tires: 33 x15
1969 Dodge Dart GT: 10.010 @ 135.000
Mike E llebracht, Engine: 447.7, Tires: SLICK
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger: 10.080 @ 131.380
Destry St.Pierre, Engine: 408 stroker, Tires: 14x 32 Goodyear
1970 Dodge Dart : 10.185 @ 130.770
Ray, Engine: 440, Tires: Phoenix
1970 Dodge Dart : 10.235 @ 128.490
Ray Galie, Engine: 440,
1970 Dodge Dart : 10.240 @ 130.040
Ray Galie, Engine: dodge,
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger: 10.310 @ 127.860
Desrty St.Pierre, Engine: 408, Tires: 32x14x15
1968 Dodge Dart 2dr. sedan: 10.350 @ 131.000
Steve Dutton, Engine: 452, Tires: M/T slick
1968 Dodge Dart 2dr. sedan: 10.410 @ 129.000
Steve Dutton, Engine: 440 + .060, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M/T 31-10.5 W
1939 Other Street Rod 5 window Business Coupe: 10.450 @ 129.000
Wanda , Engine: 540, Tires: Hoosier
28 Dodge Dart dodge: 10.560 @ 125.000
jz, Engine: 452, Tires: mt