This item has been shown 752 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
2001-2007 PT Cruiser 2.4L Muffler Exhaust System Walker
SKU number: 11297
This is a brandnew Walker Brand OEM StyleReplacement exhaust. This willfit: CHRYSLER
- 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 , PT Cruiser 2.4L , non turbo
ConverterBack System Includes
- 1 #56078-1 1stExtension pipe
- 1 # 56078-2 2nd Extension pipe
- 1 #18916 Muffler
- 4#MC214HD Clamp 2.25 inch
- 1 # 41951 connector
NOTE: this muffler doesn't come with a chrome spout
Walker fits like OE because we also manufacture the OE product.
Walker System come with a full lifetime warranty on pipes & mufflers, this does not cover shipping cost or labor , warrantee cover parts only
Walker has been a driving force of innovation over the past century. The brand's history of innovative engineering includes such "firsts" as the louvered-tube muffler, stainless steel muffler, aluminized exhaust products, and chambered-tube mufflers.
These advantages continue today in virtually every premium Walker exhaust and emission control component. For Walker, innovation drives performance and satisfied customers.
We Have All Walker Systems in Stock , If you do not see your system listed , just call and we willpost your listing.
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Nissan 200SX S 14 a: 7.969 @ 171.560
Mark Ashford, Engine: Nissan FJ20 (122 cubic inch), Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Turbonetics (T- series) Tires: Hoosier 32 x 14 x 15 rears
1998 Nissan 200SX s14a: 8.118 @ 169.900
Jevgeni Bulankin, Engine: sr20,
1984 Nissan 200SX S12 Gazelle RSX: 9.120 @ 153.430
Ben Diggles, Engine: FJ20 ET, Turbos: garret Tires: 26 x 11.5 x 16 ET street
1979 Arctic Cat Snowmobile El tigre: 9.153 @ 138.980
peter brzezinski, Engine: 900 cc triple,
1993 Arctic Cat Snowmobile Thundercat: 9.987 @ 131.210
jon, Engine: 1000 cc,
1998 Arctic Cat Snowmobile Dragster: 10.200 @ 127.000
Eric McKinney, Engine: 900cc Artic Cat Thundercat,
1996 Arctic Cat Snowmobile 900cc dragster: 10.920 @ 117.680
Colin Moore, Engine: 900 cc arctic cat,
1996 Nissan 200SX SER Turbo: 11.460 @ 128.000
Billy webb, Engine: sr20de, Turbos: 60-1 Tires: bfg
1995 Nissan 200SX S14 SR20DET: 11.970 @ 118.120
Toni Laari, Engine: SR20DET Stock internals, Supercharger: - Turbos: GT3071R-WG A/R 0.64 Tires: M/T ET Street 26/10.50-15
1990 Nissan 200SX S13 GT2876R Turbo: 12.060 @ 115.050
Silver Möls, Engine: CA18DET, Turbos: GT2876R.64A/R Tires: 225 Fronts & 15x8x24,5 MT DRAG
1999 Nissan 200SX S14 Silvia: 12.100 @ 121.300
Istvan Jugovits, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: Garrett GT2871R Tires: Toyo R888
1995 Nissan 200SX S14 SR20DET Turbo: 12.369 @ 113.900
Toni Laari, Engine: 2.0 SR20DET, Turbos: Garret GT3071R-WG A/R 0.64 Tires: M/T ET Street 26/10.50-15
1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R: 12.750 @ 106.870
chris argo, Engine: 2 liter dohc, Tires: YOK'S A520
1995 Nissan 200SX s14: 12.799 @ 105.380
Kjartan Dofri, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: t28 Tires: ET Street 26/10.5/16
1990 Nissan 200SX nissan silvia turbo: 12.950 @ 108.000
barry moore, Engine: ca18, Turbos: t25 Tires: et street radials
2013 Volkswagen Tiguan 132 pacific: 13.189 @ 104.700
Cliff, Turbos: Ko4 Tires: Stock
1996 Nissan 200SX S14A: 13.405 @ 105.600
mark, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: standard Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1
2000 Nissan 200SX s14a Turbo: 13.465 @ 103.410
steven robinson, Engine: 2.0 sr20det, Turbos: standard t28 Tires: 225/35/18
1992 Nissan 200SX S13 1.8 Turbo 16v - Stage 2: 13.504 @ 105.540
Jon Clayton (Bodleytunes!), Engine: CA18DET, Supercharger: None Turbos: Nissan Pulsar(GTiR) T28 Turbo Tires: Toyo Proxy T1-S
1997 Nissan 200SX SE-R: 13.618 @ 103.590
Chris Carr, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: OEM T25 Tires: Azenis