This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.
2001-2005 Mazda Miata MX5
Black Dual Halo Ring + LED Projector Headlight
TheBestHandling MX5 Deserve A Unique Yet StylishHeadlight. Intergrated With Halo Rim + LEDProjector Lens. Best Headlight Online With Replacement Part For All The Halo & LED If You Ever Needed. Beware Of Other Headlight That Will Only Work For Months Before Going Out Without Being Able To Be Repaired. Backed Up By Our Legendary 60 Days Return Policy.
Just That Simple......
Diamond Black Housing W/ Clear Lens
100% Brand New In Box : Come In Pair, Left & Right Side
Includes Wire Harness To Connect To Your Stock Setup.
Come With Free Halogen Bulb ( High:H1 Low: H1)
Why Choose Us Instead Of Other Seller On ?
- All Halo Ring & LED Are Replaceable While Other Headlights Are Not Capable
- One Of The Highest response Score In The Industry
- All Email Will Receive An Response Within 1 Business Day
- Professional, Understanding Customer Service If Ever Needed
- Immediate Package Processing
Please Use The Compatibility Tab for Exact Fitment Information (make/model/trim/engine/notes) Fitment is for reference use only. If your vehicle has modification or model difference, please contact us to verify.
- Customers that wish to receive their purchase to any U.S. territories outside the lower 48 sates will require Additional Shipping Fee (Location Such As: APO/FPO/PO, HI, AK, PR, VI and GU)
- Orders are processed during normal business hours from Monday thru Friday; purchases made on weekends or holidays are to be processed on the following business day.
- All products will be shipped within 1 business day AFTER payment is cleared. Please contact us if you require special handlings of yours package, especially in the case of combined shipment and/ or expedited delivery.
- Packages will be shipped to the address provided during checkout. Please be sure to provide the complete current address when submitting the payment to avoid possible delays.
- We adopt carrier services of UPS and USPS, depending on package size and delivery locations. Tracking information is sent by e-mail automatically via shipping notifications and can also be retrieved on the site from Purchase History page under My .
- Shipping time is determined based on total days required for us to process your package plus carrier transit time.
Example of Domestic Transit Time for orders of cleared payment:
- UPS Ground/ 2-5 business days based on designated zone PLUS 1 FULL business days for us to prepare the package.
- USPS Priority Service/ 2-3 business days as suggested on www.USPS.com PLUS 1-2 business days for us to prepare the shipment.
We charge a reshipping fee for packages returned back to us due to undeliverable/ insufficient address if buyer requests for reshipping of the item. Otherwise, refund is to be issued in the amount of the original item price only. Shipping charge will not be refunded unless it's the fault of ours.
We proudly accept PayPal® as our only payment method.
*** PayPal is one of the most commonly trusted electronic payment processing solutions adapting the highest level of security measure. With industry-leading fraud prevention system, it protects your privacy, identity, and financial information while promising a safe and secure shopping experience.
Open a PayPal account simply with your bank account, debit or credit card. For more details, visit www.PayPal.com. ***
Please submit your payment within 7 days of sale ends. automatically opens an Unpaid Item Dispute (unpaid strike) if an item is not paid within 7 days.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns and/ or questions regarding paying for the item. As long as communication channel is open and clear, we are willingly to accommodate special circumstances.
- We offer a 60 days Money Back Guarantee for everything that we carry to ensure the best shopping experience found online for each one of our valuable customers. If in any case you are not COMPLETELY satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to contact us and our team can definitely work things out with you.
- We do not guarantee our products to be street legal due to significant differences between each state laws and regulations. We highly recommend that you check the legitimacy of certain products with your local governing agencies or law enforcements prior to placing your order to make sure the item is street legal where you reside. We will not be responsible for any issues relating to this matter.
- Certain products might require minor work done before they can be fully utilized. We suggest professional installations and modifications when this condition arises and we are not responsible for any charges or fees incurred from such practice.
- Please contact us BEFORE you place the order if you have any questions in regards to the proper use and operation of our products. We will not be held liable for such issues like requirement of assembly, modification, etc. afterwards if you fail to confirm those conditions beforehand.
- In a case when return is requested, we require the buyer to follow standard RMA procedures by obtaining a Return Authorization Form and a RMA number before sending the product back to us. Returning an item without following proper procedures will delay the claim process, and we reserve the right to refuse any unauthorized return packages.
- In some occasions we might request images as supporting document for damage/ defective claims to help us determine the best and most effective resolution toward the problem. When this happens, a designated e-mail address will be provided to the buyer so images files can be attached, as the message system does not allow image attachments at the moment.
By entering a offer or clicking the Commit to buy button, you are entering into a legal binding contract to purchase the item described above and you also confirm that you have read and understand the terms and conditions herein and you hereby agree to be bound by the obligation and responsibility as the buyer and promise to pay the full amount as it shows on the final invoice.
We strive for excellent service and product while offering at a competitive pricing. If you had an enjoyable shopping experience with us, please help spreading the words by leaving us a favorable review on response. Your precious comments will define our value as a trusted seller and motivate us to continue delivering great deals like theseHowever, if you do find any problem with the product or simply are just not satisfied with the service, please contact us. Our team will definitely work out a solution with you.
We will try our best to reply all emails we received within 1 Business day if not sooner, except for major holiday and weekends. For instance, if you email us on a Friday, please allow us to respond to your concern on the following business day which is Monday.
Since we are located in California ( Pacific Standard Time ) our business hour may be different
Business Hour Monday-Friday 9:30AM - 6:00PM
Powered by Blackthorne 04.09.029
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1966 Ford Galaxy : 6.897 @ 204.230
Raymond Huseby, Engine: 514 big block, Supercharger: holly Tires: 435/15/15 mt drag slicks
1997 Ski-Doo 700 : 10.080 @ 128.000
Craig, Engine: ROTAX,
1967 Ford Galaxy 500: 10.180 @ 134.000
Brian, Engine: 460, Turbos: yes
1997 Ski-Doo 700 Mach 1: 10.180 @ 127.930
Craig Blower, Engine: Iantomassi Rotax,
1964 Ford Galaxy : 11.538 @ 115.830
Bill Troth, Engine: Ford FE, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Goodyear Eagle 29x10-15
1968 Ford Galaxy XL Fastback: 11.662 @ 115.140
Charles W. Hamil, Engine: 390 FE, Tires: Hoosier
1968 Ford Galaxy xl: 12.190 @ 110.640
Jamie Willis, Engine: 428cj, Tires: m/t drag radial
1967 Ford Galaxy 500: 12.650 @ 118.000
Me, Engine: 460 SVO crate with some extras, Tires: 235x70-15 Radial X
1968 Ford Galaxy 68 xl fast back: 13.336 @ 105.060
david hoyt, Engine: 422 fe, Tires: stock street
1967 Ford Galaxy Galaxie 500: 13.420 @ 100.060
Mac, Engine: 428 CU / 450 hp, Tires: M/T drag radials
1964 Ford Galaxy : 14.320 @ 99.330
Lance, Engine: 352, Tires: 275-60 steet
2012 Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic Wagon: 14.600 @ 97.110
ET, Engine: Dohc 24- valve , V-6 : 302 horsepower,
2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 : 14.710 @ 96.230
1995 Mitsubishi FTO GPX: 14.790 @ 100.900
Maz, Engine: 1997cc, Tires: 205
1965 Ford Galaxy 500: 14.900 @ 90.000
Daniel Turner, Engine: 302, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: BFGoodrich Radial T/A
1996 Mitsubishi FTO GR: 14.909 @ 93.520
Reetesh Mohabeer, Engine: 2L V6 24v Non Mivec, Tires: Falken ZE512
1965 Ford Galaxy Galaxie 500: 14.910 @ 92.210
Lucas Massengale, Engine: 390, Tires: Daytona 215/70R15's
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 : 14.910 @ 84.510
NA, Engine: V6: 268HP,
1964 Ford Galaxy XL: 15.110 @ 94.000
Bill Logan, Engine: 390, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: slippery bias ply
1997 Toyota T100 SR5: 16.150 @ 83.000
RACER8, Engine: 3.4 V6, Supercharger: TRD