This item has been shown 0 times.
Model: FORD FOCUS
Stock Number: AA0040
This part has been removed from the donor vehicle described on the left. Please refer to the interchange information below to verify fit with your application. As a general rule, we ask you to bear in mind that these are used auto parts, and while we strive to bring you the highest quality parts possible, most parts will have typical wear appropriate for their age and mileage. All photos are of the actual part you will receive. If you have any questions about this part, please contact us, and we'll be glad to help. Thanks for viewing our listing! IMPORTANT: Please read this entire section before purchasing this part. compatibility is a general fitment guide, not an accurate interchange. Many interchange notes are too detailed for fitment, and may result in you buying a part that will fit your year, make, and model, but not your specific vehicle. Examples include engine size, transmission type, identification number/part code (for computers/modules), etc. Please use fitment only to narrow down year, make, and model, and ALSO verify that your vehicle is compatible with the interchange notes below: Interchange Notes:
FR LT LOCK ACTUATOR
Some parts are not listed in the interchange database. If you do not see interchange notes above for the part listed, please consider the following before purchasing this part.
- The fitment guide is NOT a guarantee that this part will fit your car. Even if your year/model is listed as a match through , we do not guarantee that it will fit your application unless interchange notes are available.
- When possible, we will photograph or list manufacturer part numbers for non-interchange parts. The best way to ensure proper fit is to check the part number from our part and compare it with the one you are replacing. If the numbers don't match, chances are the part won't fit. If you do not see a part number listed for a non-interchange part, please e-mail or call us, and we will provide one.
- Whether manufacturer part numbers are available or not, our listings will always include high resolution photos of the actual part you will receive. Compare them carefully with the part you are replacing, inspecting for tabs, screw holes, clips, etc. to make sure they are in the same locations.
- We are available by e-mail or phone between the hours of 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday to answer questions. If you are unsure if a part will fit your application, please contact us before purchasing. A phone call or e-mail before the part has been sold and shipped is much easier to handle than a phone call or e-mail after you receive the part and find that it doesn't fit.
- We believe that your part should not sit outdoors before being sold to you. An alternator that worked when it arrived at the yard may not work properly after sitting for months in a car with no hood. That's why all cars are dismantled fully (one car at a time) and all parts are stored in a climate controlled warehouse.
- We believe you should see what you're buying, before you buy it. Because of the nature of used auto parts, the quality and condition of parts varies from car to car, even between cars with similar age and mileage. That's why we don't use generic images. Ever. All of our parts include high resolution photos of the actual part you will receive. This also makes it much easier to shop for assemblies, if you see it in the picture, it will be inside the box.
- We believe you should receive your part quickly. We don't list parts that are still attached to vehicles, every part we list is already removed and ready to be shipped. Additionally, we ship all items within 24 business hours of being ordered, and when cost permits, we upgrade smaller items to priority shipping free of charge.
- We believe in being green. The very foundation of used auto parts is rooted in recycling. Almost every component of a vehicle is reused; bodies are melted for scrap steel to be reused in manufacturing, usable parts are sold to be reused on other vehicles, even used motor oil and antifreeze are treated and used for heating fuel and used coolant.