This item has been shown 47 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Model: CADILLAC DEVILLE (80 & UP)
Stock Number: AA0012
This part has been removed from the donor vehicle described on the left. Please refer to the interchange information below to verify fit with your application. As a general rule, we ask you to bear in mind that these are used auto parts, and while we strive to bring you the highest quality parts possible, most parts will have typical wear appropriate for their age and mileage. All photos are of the actual part you will receive. If you have any questions about this part, please contact us, and we'll be glad to help. Thanks for viewing our listing!
IMPORTANT: Please read this entire section before purchasing this part.
compatibility is a general fitment guide, not an accurate interchange. Many interchange notes are too detailed for fitment, and may result in you buying a part that will fit your year, make, and model, but not your specific vehicle. Examples include engine size, transmission type, identification number/part code (for computers/modules), etc. Please use fitment only to narrow down year, make, and model, and ALSO verify that your vehicle is compatible with the interchange notes below:
(4.6L), L. (Fr), FED
Some parts are not listed in the interchange database. If you do not see interchange notes above for the part listed, please consider the following before purchasing this part.
- The fitment guide is NOT a guarantee that this part will fit your car. Even if your year/model is listed as a match through , we do not guarantee that it will fit your application unless interchange notes are available.
- When possible, we will photograph or list manufacturer part numbers for non-interchange parts. The best way to ensure proper fit is to check the part number from our part and compare it with the one you are replacing. If the numbers don't match, chances are the part won't fit. If you do not see a part number listed for a non-interchange part, please e-mail or call us, and we will provide one.
- Whether manufacturer part numbers are available or not, our listings will always include high resolution photos of the actual part you will receive. Compare them carefully with the part you are replacing, inspecting for tabs, screw holes, clips, etc. to make sure they are in the same locations.
- We are available by e-mail or phone between the hours of 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday to answer questions. If you are unsure if a part will fit your application, please contact us before purchasing. A phone call or e-mail before the part has been sold and shipped is much easier to handle than a phone call or e-mail after you receive the part and find that it doesn't fit.
Freight Shipping - Large items and items weighing over 150lbs (engines, transmissions, axles, large body panels, etc.) will be shipped via LTL freight. Freight service is free to a business address or nearby freight terminal. Does not include residential delivery. Does not include liftgate service. If you require either of these (or if you are unsure if this item ships via standard shipping or LTL freight), please call us and arrangements can be made for them.
Phoenix Automotive is an entirely indoor dismantling facility located in Manchester, NY. We are a family owned and operated company committed to providing the best in quality used auto parts for our customers. Founded on the principles of excellent customer service and superior part quality, we have helped to keep thousands of vehicles on the road with fully functional recycled OEM parts. We understand that there are many companies to choose from when it comes to used auto parts, and that it takes more than just the best prices to earn your business. Here are a few examples of how we take care of our customers every day:
We believe that your part should not sit outdoors before being sold to you. An alternator that worked when it arrived at the yard may not work properly after sitting for months in a car with no hood. That's why all cars are dismantled fully (one car at a time) and all parts are stored in a climate controlled warehouse.
- We believe you should see what you're buying, before you buy it. Because of the nature of used auto parts, the quality and condition of parts varies from car to car, even between cars with similar age and mileage. That's why we don't use generic images. Ever. All of our parts include high resolution photos of the actual part you will receive. This also makes it much easier to shop for assemblies, if you see it in the picture, it will be inside the box.
- We believe you should receive your part quickly. We don't list parts that are still attached to vehicles, every part we list is already removed and ready to be shipped. Additionally, we ship all items within 24 business hours of being ordered, and when cost permits, we upgrade smaller items to priority shipping free of charge.
- We believe in being green. The very foundation of used auto parts is rooted in recycling. Almost every component of a vehicle is reused; bodies are melted for scrap steel to be reused in manufacturing, usable parts are sold to be reused on other vehicles, even used motor oil and antifreeze are treated and used for heating fuel and used coolant.
Defective Parts: All parts come with a 60-day defect free guarantee. If your part fails to operate properly at any time within 60 days of purchase, contact us and we will arrange for either a replacement part to be sent to you, or a full refund. Genuinely defective items will not be charged a restocking fee of any kind.
Non-Defective Parts: Additionally, all parts come with a 30-day no questions asked return policy. Regardless of reason, simply let us know that you would like to return a part, and we will make sure your return is handled professionally. Because our items are listed with free shipping, you will receive a refund for the amount of your purchase less what we originally paid in shipping for all non-defective returns.
All Returns: In all cases, it is the buyer's responsibility to return items to us before any refund will be issued. In the case of replacement parts, we will ship the replacement part as soon as we receive a tracking number confirming that the defective item has been shipped. All return shipping costs will be paid by the buyer.
Phoenix Automotive is located in Manchester, NY. Our hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and 10am-2pm Saturday. We can be reached either by email (contact seller), or by phone at (315) 404-0570. Please note that sales tax will apply only to New York buyers, at a rate of 7.5%.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Vauxhall Astra gte: 10.900 @ 127.000
robert (jay) johnston, Engine: 2.0 8v, Turbos: big one
2007 Cadillac Escalade Twin Turbo: 11.900 @ 117.600
Doug, Engine: 6.2, Turbos: Precision Ball Bearing 6262s Tires: Stock
2010 Jaguar XFR XF-R: 11.950 @ 119.040
2010 Jaguar XFR : 12.610 @ 115.330
NA, Engine: V8 Supercharged: 510HP, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
2010 Jaguar XFR : 12.710 @ 115.220
NA, Engine: V8 Supercharged 510HP,
2003 Cadillac Escalade : 12.880 @ 107.100
Rick LeBlanc, Engine: 6.0L, Turbos: Detroit Speedworks GM Truck Turbo Kit Tires: BFG G-Force T/A KDW
2002 Cadillac Escalade AWD LQ9 10.5/1 compression: 13.565 @ 99.310
John Spreitzer, Engine: 6.0 ls1-lq9, Supercharger: procharger p1sc Tires: 335/30/24
1982 Volvo 240 Turbo: 13.640 @ 105.742
Doug Kauer, Engine: B23FT, Turbos: Holset HY35W Tires: Kuhmo's
1975 Volvo 240 RS: 14.111 @ 96.000
Eje H, Engine: 350, Tires: 26x10.5x15LT M/T ET street
2007 Cadillac Escalade Escalade: 14.800 @ 93.400
1984 Volvo 240 242 GLT: 14.890 @ 88.230
Jarrod Pilone, Engine: 2.1L 4 banger, Turbos: T3 Garrett Tires: 195/60/15
2006 Cadillac Escalade AWD: 14.910 @ 94.010
2007 Cadillac Escalade AWD: 14.910 @ 95.020
2008 Cadillac Escalade K&N Cold Air: 14.930 @ 92.640
Harley Dooley, Engine: 6.2L, Tires: 305/40-22
1984 Volvo 240 242 Turbo: 14.954 @ 91.620
Will, Engine: 2.1L I-4 SOHC, Turbos: Garret TB-03 W/50 tr Tires: 185/70/14 TW 30
2008 Vauxhall Astra 1.9cdti: 15.015 @ 91.780
vinny, Engine: 1.9cdti with a dtuk box, Turbos: yes
2003 Vauxhall Astra GSi: 15.200 @ 94.010
2007 Cadillac Escalade : 15.400 @ 93.010
NA, Engine: v8 403HP,
2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT: 15.610 @ 91.020
2000 Cadillac Escalade Supercharger: 15.680 @ 85.710
RICHARD HAYES, Engine: 5.7 ltr vortec, Supercharger: whipple