This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
CHROME TRUNKTRIM MOLDING FOR 2000-2010 CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
5YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED!
Click hereto purchase the matching chrome trim for yourCruiser's wheel wells, beltline, grille, and 1940's fender kit!
- This is aflexible ABS-plastic trim molding foryour Cruiser's trunk lid.
- Ourmolding is PRE-CUT (other vendors' moldings have to be cut by you). The piecehas a 3M adhesive strip on the back.
- To install, just peel and stick. Installation takes 5 minutes andit can beremoved at anytime.
- Thishigh-quality moldingis made to withstand all weather types/temperatures and comes with a 5-YEAR WARRANTY (if you have any problems with the trim in the next5 years, we replace it FREE)!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE
1. Pre-cut chrome trim molding for the PT Cruiser.
2. Detailed installation instructions.
3. FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY!
2. Visa, Mastercard, American Express (email or call us to pay with your credit card)
1. Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 5-7 days for your order to arrive if you live in the USA.
SHIPMENT DETAILS-CANADA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD
1. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Items are shipped via the US Postal Service within 1-3 days of payment. Please allow 10-12 business days for your order to arrive if you live in Canada and 12-21 business days elsewhere in the world depending on your country's postal service and customs clearance.
1. You may return your order if unhappy for any reason. Please make this return within 30 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us via phone or email before returning your order so we may give you the correct process to ensure a speedy return and refund.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Pontiac Grand Prix : 8.890 @ 156.430
Paul, Engine: 511 BBC, Tires: m/t True 28x10.5
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Twin Turbo: 9.011 @ 150.550
Matt, Turbos: T3/T61 Twin Turbos Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag tires 3053c
2008 Yamaha FZ 1000: 10.060 @ 135.440
BJ Amick, Engine: 998cc,
2006 Yamaha FZ Fz1: 10.080 @ 140.000
Jamie Lewis, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Pilot Powers
2008 Yamaha FZ FZ1000: 10.380 @ 133.000
Bj Amick, Engine: stock,
2001 Yamaha FZ Fz1: 10.440 @ 142.000
Jamie Lewis, Engine: 998cc, Tires: Pilot Powers
2002 Yamaha FZ FZ-1: 10.711 @ 128.550
Mark Sauve, Engine: 998 c.c., Tires: Bridgestone BT-014
1972 Pontiac Grand Prix model J: 10.720 @ 124.300
david, Engine: pontiac, Tires: M/T 10.50x28x15
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP PT04e67 Turbo: 11.094 @ 121.950
Chris Mercadante, Engine: 231 cu in L67, Turbos: PT04e67 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP CompG: 11.230 @ 120.800
James Honeychurch, Engine: stock L32 SC3.8L, Supercharger: Generation V M90(Stock) Turbos: no Tires: ET Drags
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 11.245 @ 122.280
Greg Was, Engine: 3800 Series II, Supercharger: Stock Eaton M90 Gen V Turbos: None Tires: M/T
2006 Yamaha FZ 600cc FZ6: 11.276 @ 127.050
1997 Yamaha FZ FZR 600: 11.620 @ 118.200
MCM, Engine: 599cc,
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix LS: 11.850 @ 115.860
Steve Emert, Engine: 460 Big Block Chevy, Tires: Hoosier 29/9.50/15
1993 Yamaha FZ FZR 600: 11.870 @ 113.800
2006 Yamaha FZ FZ6: 11.922 @ 117.700
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 11.984 @ 115.840
Steve Mayes, Engine: 3.8, Supercharger: M90
1996 Ferrari F50 : 12.000 @ 124.800
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Base Cartuning turbo: 12.029 @ 115.380
Robin Paré, Engine: 3.8L V6 L26, Turbos: T62-1 Turbonetics(CT kit) Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.120 @ 112.161
Ryan Kuchenski, Engine: L67, Supercharger: eatom m90 port and polish Tires: hoosier quick time pro