This item has been shown 48 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Brand New Eastern Catalytic Converter 50410
Part #: 50410
- CADILLAC - DEVILLE, SEVILLE
Oxygen sensor illustrations are for location purposes only. Oygen sensors are not supplied with catalytic converters. No mounting hardware or gaskets are supplied with catalytic converters.
NOT LEGAL for Sale in California - This Catalytic Converter DOES NOT apply to California vehicles and will not be sold to any customers whose billing and/or shipping address is in California.
BROWSE OUR TOP SELLER STORES FOR MORE PRODUCTS
We are happy assist you with any questions you may have.
We are available by phone at 888-878-3203 Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. eastern time
and our knowledgeable sales staff will be happy to assist you.
If you'd like to contact us by email, please click the "Ask a question" link in the Seller Info box.
OBD II Payment Information Shipping Information Customer Service Returns Warranty
OBD II (2) also known as 'On-Board Diagnostic' After model year 1994 (in the state of California) and model year 1996 (federal or the other 49 states) all passenger cars and light duty trucks are equipped with OBD II emissions and engine management diagnostics systems. OBD II is the generic term given to the vehicles self-diagnostic and reporting capability. The OBD II system is capable of storing and remembering codes when an engine running condition is detected. In most cases when an OBD II system picks up a code a 'check engine' light or trouble code will appear on the dash of the vehicle. OBD II gives the vehicle owner or technician access to history or working condition of the vehicles engine systems. Unlike early diagnostic systems OBD II can ascertain what vehicle part or parts are malfunctioning or need to be replaced. Since OBD II is a multi-level diagnostic system multiple codes can occur. In the event of a 'catalytic code' other engine running malfunctions may have occurred and set off additional codes. Modern catalytic converters almost never malfunction without other factors causing contamination. Before installing any new catalytic converter consult a technician who can properly read and understand the different OBD II codes and the reason you catalytic converter failed.
- We use 's Safe and Secure Checkout. Just click the " Pay Now Button" at the top of the sale you have won.
- Please read our detailed policies on shipping before purchasing any item.
You can call us toll free at 888-878-3203
- Payments can be made using Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. We only ship to verified Paypal or Credit Card addresses. Please make sure your Paypal address is verified before sending payment.
- Sales Tax of 8.625% will be charged on all orders with a billing and/or shipping address in NY.
- Please be advised that the order cannot be modified after checkout has been completed. Once checkout has been completed for an order, the order is immediately sent to our warehouses for packing and shipping.
- Payments must be received within 7 days from the end of the listing.
- Shipping charge shown in listing is for the continental USA (48 states) only.
- Orders will only be shipped to confirmed addresses. Sorry we cannot ship to Military Mail Box, APO's or FPO's.
- Orders are generally shipped the next business day after payment has been received.
- Delivery time for the continental USA is 1-6 business days by ground service.
- We use both UPS and USPS at our discretion. You must include on your order a valid street address, not just a post office box. A tracking number will be emailed to you so you can monitor your shipments progress.
- Shipping cannot be refunded. Shipping costs are paid to the carrier andinclude packaging material. They are never refundable after item is sent.
Our goal is to earn a 5 Star Rating with each and every purchase! Help us to achieve that goal.
With the response system, you can now leave not only a positive or negative response, but also anonymously grade our service in detail including the item description, communication, shipping time,product as described and overall performance. calls this response system DSR or "Detailed Seller Rating". The goal of this system is to offer to the buyer the highest service and standards from its high rated sellers.That goal of superior service and product has always been the goal of 49 Converter .
By giving us 4 star rating that is considered a "Satisfied" rating by the rating system. We want to do much better than that. Our goal is the achieve a 5 Star Rating on every 49 Converter purchase. We can only reach that goal with your help and comments. By standards we must maintain a 4.8 rating on all purchases to maintain top seller status. By reaching that goal rewards us with lower fees and costs. We pass that savings on to our valuable customers. At 49 Converter we want our products and customer service to always get a "Superior" or 5 Star Rating. We can do that with your help.
49 Converter wants a "5 Star Rating" from all of our valued customers..You can help us with that goal
49 Converter works very hard to maintain a 5 Star Rating by providing a superior product and expert customer service at a low price with fast delivery.With over a century of combined automotive parts experience our knowledgeable sales experts want to make your purchase of a 49 Converter product a positive experience. Everybody loses when a valued customer is dissatisfied. So if you were pleased let us know and please rate us in each category with a 5 Star Rating .
If for any reason you are not pleased, please contact 49 Converter either by phone 888-878-3203 prior to leaving response and we will do whatever it takes to make your purchase experience better and gain your 5 Star Rating .
- Catalytic converters are non-returnable if installed
- Non-installed catalytic converters can only be returned prior to 30 days after purchase.
- A restock fee of 15% will be charged on all returns
- Return shipping will be the responsibility of the purchaser
- Catalytic converters that have been installed are only returnable for warranty only. For warranty info see manufacturer's warranty info here
- Catalytic converters returned for warranty inspection must meet the manufacturer guidelines for warranty or exchange.
Catalytic converters are not subject to warranty for the following reasons:
- Cracked or broken pipes or welds due to failed motor or transmission mounts.
- Damaged during installation.
- Catalytic converter contaminated due to engine running condition such as rich or lean fuel ratio mixture, anti-freeze, head gasket leaks, exhaust system or emission system malfunction, oxygen sensor malfunction or other non-acceptable contamination.