This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
12x1.5Six Spline Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
Quantity in package:20 pieces & one tool
60 Degree Conical
Tool - 3/4" & 13/16"
- This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut..
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- Always hand tighten spline lug nuts using two hands, one to hold and turn the wrench and the other to support the lug nut tool, improper upward/downward force along with the torque from tightening the lug can cause the tool to break. The manufacturer does not warranty broken lug nut tools.
- The finish isfairly durable but it can be damaged, use care and only install/remove by hand, never use air tools!
Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
Finish process: two layers of nickle + one layer of chrome + one layer red electrophoretic coating.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to be magically transported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 days but that is not guaranteed, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed, we use this tool for thread size compatibility only.Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels. Check the description many have notes regarding this. Ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.426 @ 111.480
sergey, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: gt 3070r Tires: street
2002 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.445 @ 113.909
marc hubert, Engine: stock 1.8t, Turbos: bullseye s258 .55a/r Tires: 24.5x8x15 slicks on steelies
2010 Tesla Roadster : 12.643 @ 102.890
2009 Tesla Roadster : 12.710 @ 105.310
NA, Engine: Electric 248HP,
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 FWD Zex Nitrous: 12.821 @ 110.540
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6 280HP V6, Tires: M/T ET Streets 26x10.5
2000 Volkswagen Passat GT28RS Turbo: 12.897 @ 103.790
Christian Anto, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: M&H slicks
1995 Volkswagen Passat GLX VR6: 13.200 @ 104.000
Frank Piccirillo, Engine: 2.8 Liter 12, Valve DOHC. VR6, Supercharger: Z-Engineering Supercharger Tires: nitto NT555R Drag radials
2008 Tesla Roadster : 13.310 @ 104.230
2006 Volkswagen Passat VR6 3.6 FWD ZEX Nitrous: 13.464 @ 107.680
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6, Tires: TOYO PROXES 4 235-45-17
2006 Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0T Auto APR Stage-1(22PSI) Mixed 93/100octane 280AAA Tires: 13.890 @ 107.180
Johnux, Engine: 2.0 TFSI, Turbos: Stock Tires: Ventus V12 evo K110 280AA A
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.300 @ 101.000
NA, Engine: 3.6L 24V VR6 (276 bhp @ 6200 rpm; 266 lb-ft @ 2750, Tires: Michelin Pilot HX MXM4, 235/45R-17 97H M+S
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.482 @ 97.577
Andrew Bell, Engine: 3.6L V[R]6, Tires: Stock POS Michelins with hardly any tread left.
2008 Tesla Roadster : 14.647 @ 101.090
Jorg Brown, Engine: 375 volts,
2006 Volkswagen Passat VE: 14.680 @ 95.000
Michael Lastra, Engine: 2.0T, Turbos: k03
1999 Volkswagen Passat 1.8 Turbo: 14.873 @ 93.070
Daniel Ding, Engine: 1.8L Turbo (109CI), Turbos: 3K Warner K03 Tires: 195H/65/15
2001 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T: 14.910 @ 94.606
Nick, Engine: 1.8t 20V, Supercharger: no Turbos: Stock Tires: 205-55-16
2003 Volkswagen Passat W8: 14.930 @ 93.450
chrispW8, Engine: W8,
2003 Volkswagen Passat W8 Wagon: 14.931 @ 93.450
cp, Engine: W8 4.0,
2001 Volkswagen Passat GLS 1.8T: 15.064 @ 91.590
Robert Vergara, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: Stock K03 Tires: fr: 215/60 R15 rr:195/65 R15
2006 Volkswagen Passat 2.0t TFSI Automatic: 15.140 @ 95.000