This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
12x1.5Six Spline Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
Quantity in package:20 pieces & one tool
60 Degree Conical
Tool - 3/4" & 13/16"
- This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut..
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- Always hand tighten spline lug nuts using two hands, one to hold and turn the wrench and the other to support the lug nut tool, improper upward/downward force along with the torque from tightening the lug can cause the tool to break. The manufacturer does not warranty broken lug nut tools.
- The finish isfairly durable but it can be damaged, use care and only install/remove by hand, never use air tools!
Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
Finish process: two layers of nickle + one layer of chrome + one layer red electrophoretic coating.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to be magically transported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 days but that is not guaranteed, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed, we use this tool for thread size compatibility only.Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels. Check the description many have notes regarding this. Ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO III: 8.230 @ 179.000
Andre Simon, Engine: 4G63T, Turbos: HKS T51R Ball Bearing Turbocharger Tires: Hoosier 26x8x15 Drag Slicks
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO EVO 9: 8.349 @ 169.720
DAVID STOCK, Engine: 2.2, Supercharger: --------------- Turbos: GARRET GT 45 Tires: MT
2007 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO AMS/STM Drag Evo IX: 8.732 @ 172.940
Paul Dziubek, Engine: STM 4G64 Drag Methanol Engine , Turbos: Precision Turbo PT8884 Tires: MT/ET Drag
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII: 8.860 @ 157.875
Rolando Resto, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Hta 3794 Tires: MT 26x8
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Lancer EVO GSR: 8.950 @ 163.000
Daniel Buschur, Engine: BR 2.0L, Supercharger: Hell no Turbos: BR GT42R Tires: Hooiser Slick
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO GSR: 8.970 @ 165.150
Eric Jones, Engine: 4G64 Destorke, Turbos: AMS GT42R Tires: Hooiser Slick
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO RS ll: 8.974 @ 156.950
Mike Reichen, Engine: 4g63 -2.o ltr., Turbos: GT42R/70 mm
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO RS: 9.055 @ 157.320
Brian Denman, Engine: Buschur 2.0, Turbos: Forced Performance 3586 Tires: M/T
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO ll rs: 9.120 @ 158.460
Mike Reichen, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: GT42R/70 mm
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX RS: 9.200 @ 157.900
TONY POWELL, Engine: 4G63, Supercharger: NA Turbos: HTA 3586 Tires: Hoosier SLICKS
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO GSR: 9.276 @ 152.730
Oscar Robles, Engine: 4g63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: CFT-GT40R Tires: MT
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8 GSR: 9.341 @ 150.720
Curt Brown, Engine: 4G63, Supercharger: No Turbos: AMS GT35R Turbo kit Tires: Hooiser Slick
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Evo 8 MR: 9.407 @ 145.430
Cilla Malta, Engine: 2000cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: turbonetics Tires: mickey thomsan
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Lancer EVO VIII: 9.410 @ 149.130
Eric Jones, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: AMS GT42R Tires: Hooiser 16
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO : 9.451 @ 150.433
Maris Ozolins, Engine: 2.0 long rod, Turbos: PTE 6766 Tires: MT 26/15/8.5
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Lancer EVO VIII: 9.485 @ 156.530
Eric Jones, Engine: 4G63,AMS bulid, Supercharger: NO Turbos: AMS GT42R Tires: Hooiser 16
1996 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO GSR 4: 9.500 @ 152.000
Antoine Schembri, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: Turbonetics T76 Tires: Hoosier DOT radials
2001 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6 Makinen Edition: 9.532 @ 153.640
Gintaras Katlauskas, Engine: 2.0, Supercharger: 44psi Turbos: GroundZerO/DPR Europe (interkuler io) Tires: R18
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX RS: 9.535 @ 145.050
Brian Denman, Engine: Buschur, Supercharger: na Turbos: FP RED Tires: M/T
2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO GSR: 9.620 @ 153.480
Don Polk, Engine: 2.1 liter, Turbos: Precision 6766 Tires: Hoosier QTP