This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
12x1.5Six Spline Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
Quantity in package:20 pieces & one tool
60 Degree Conical
Tool - 3/4" & 13/16"
- This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut..
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- Always hand tighten spline lug nuts using two hands, one to hold and turn the wrench and the other to support the lug nut tool, improper upward/downward force along with the torque from tightening the lug can cause the tool to break. The manufacturer does not warranty broken lug nut tools.
- The finish isfairly durable but it can be damaged, use care and only install/remove by hand, never use air tools!
Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
Finish process: two layers of nickle + one layer of chrome + one layer red electrophoretic coating.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to be magically transported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 days but that is not guaranteed, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed, we use this tool for thread size compatibility only.Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels. Check the description many have notes regarding this. Ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Buick Grand National : 7.250 @ 188.000
Bill Anderson, Engine: 274 Buick V6, Turbos: PT98 Tires: M/T 33x16.5
1987 Buick Grand National 270 CID Buick V6: 7.387 @ 185.600
Gene Fleury, Engine: 270 CID Buick V6, Turbos: 47/88
1987 Buick Grand National 274 cid V6 Garrett GT5533R 94mm: 7.588 @ 172.000
Veljo Einberg, Engine: 274 cid V6 Buick Stage II, Turbos: Garrett GT5533R 94mm Tires: Hoosier 33x16x15
1987 Buick Grand National T-Type: 7.592 @ 181.420
Mark Littrell, Engine: 272 CID Stage II, Turbos: Twin Garrett Tires: M&H
1987 Buick Grand National : 7.610 @ 179.880
Jim D'Alessandro, Engine: buick 268, Turbos: one Tires: goodyear
1987 Buick Grand National : 7.671 @ 172.000
Veljo Einberg, Engine: 274 cid stage II buick V6, Turbos: custom 88mm Tires: Hoosier
1985 Buick Grand National gnx: 7.710 @ 174.000
mike, Engine: 525 bbc, Tires: goodyear
1987 Buick Grand National : 7.750 @ 175.000
richie kibler, Engine: 272, Turbos: gt-47 Tires: 28x10.5=15 Non/W
1987 Buick Grand National : 8.570 @ 157.250
Cal Hartline, Engine: 274, Turbos: PT-88
1987 Buick Grand National Family Coupe: 8.890 @ 154.850
Roy Garcia, Engine: 274ci V6 Stg II, O/C, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: 88mm Precision Tires: M/T 15x28.5
1987 Buick Grand National : 8.940 @ 151.190
Rob Ortosky, Engine: 274, Turbos: 7668 HPQ Precision Tires: 325/50 Hoosier Drag Radials
1987 Buick Grand National : 9.130 @ 145.600
John Plog, Engine: 3.8L Buick V6, Turbos: Single 71mm
1987 Buick Grand National Coupe: 9.140 @ 148.960
Turbo Dilbur, Engine: 231 V6, Turbos: PTE-88 Tires: MT 26x10x15 Slicks
1987 Buick Grand National : 9.200 @ 151.990
Otto Pernek, Engine: Stage 2 4.5, Turbos: Borg Warner S480 Tires: MT Drag Radials
1986 Buick Grand National TSM -TAI : 9.729 @ 138.130
paul, Engine: 3.8 V6 109 234CI, Turbos: 71 hpQ-hp 3bolt .85ex Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1986 Buick Grand National : 9.730 @ 140.300
Gene Fleury, Engine: 266, Turbos: 1
1987 Buick Grand National : 9.820 @ 137.600
John Crawford, Engine: 231, Turbos: pt 6776 Tires: 28/10/15
1985 Buick Grand National : 9.860 @ 138.000
Rob Ortosky, Engine: 245 stroked stock block, Turbos: 76HPQ Tires: 325/50 MT DR
1987 Buick Grand National : 9.905 @ 135.540
James Cavallaro, Engine: Buick V6 109, Turbos: PTE 6765 Tires: 275/55-16 M&H
1987 Buick Grand National : 9.920 @ 136.880
Don Palumbo, Engine: 231, Turbos: 67gtq Tires: M/T 10.50x28/15