This item has been shown 45 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
20 RACING RIM EXTENDED DURALUMIN WHEEL LUG NUT+LOCK+SOCKET SUBARU/NISSAN RED
ITEM SKU: LN-L125-RD
Anodized Duralumin Lug Nuts
Specifics and Benefits:
5cm Extended Design for Longer Wheel Studs
Size: M12 x 1.25
Laser Etched Logo
Cross-Hatched Tip for Better Grip while Installing
Acorn Seat (Please check the seat of your wheels prior to buying)
16 Lug Nuts, 4 Heptagonal Locks and 1 Key
Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 9.454 @ 142.400
Stefan Graff, Engine: M-Tek 1570cc / 96 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T MCR street threaded
1992 Harley-Davidson Sportster AHDRA Hot Street: 9.556 @ 135.360
Bruce Croneberger III, Engine: 79ci, Tires: Mickey Thompson MCR2
1997 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 9.940 @ 132.220
1997 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL1200 (converted from 883): 9.988 @ 127.340
Mike Fitzgerald, Engine: 1997 Sportster w/ Zippers Hammer Kit, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 7
1992 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 10.167 @ 134.460
John WEISZ, Engine: 87 c.u. in, Tires: Avon
1980 Harley-Davidson Sportster xlch: 10.183 @ 126.080
john m valente, Engine: harley 86 cubic in., Tires: good year- rear 5.5 on a 5in .rim
1994 Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Hugger: 10.588 @ 127.000
Aaron Goble, Engine: 88ci, Tires: 5.5 Mickey Slick
2005 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom: 10.965 @ 122.325
Joel Mejias, Engine: Zipper 79 inch kit, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Dunlop
1995 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200: 11.539 @ 0.000
cane gilberto, Engine: HD 883 to 1200 / 74, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1998 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL: 11.620 @ 122.000
Tyler Anderson, Engine: 883 Bored and Stroked to a 1370,
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 11.639 @ 126.450
The Head, Engine: 2.5L - Darton sleeves, Turbos: Perrin GT35R Tires: Goodyear GS-D3 225/50-17
1976 Austin-Rover Mini Clubman Estate: 11.760 @ 115.550
Mike Smith, Engine: 2x Vauxhall 2litre 16v XE, Tires: 175/50x13 Yokohama A539
2002 Harley-Davidson Sportster : 11.824 @ 109.210
Ty Stratford, Engine: 1202cc, Tires: m&h
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 11.890 @ 121.280
the head, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: turbochargers.com Frank 50 Tires: Goodyear GS-D3 225/50-17
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 12.002 @ 114.430
the head, Turbos: Turbochargers.com Frank 50 Tires: Goodyear GS-D3
2006 Harley-Davidson Sportster XL : 12.115 @ 112.060
Justin Rhodes, Engine: 1250, Tires: M880
2006 Subaru Forester FXT: 12.230 @ 115.870
The Head, Turbos: Frank 50 Tires: Goodyear GS-D3 225/50-17
2010 Harley-Davidson Sportster 48: 12.276 @ 109.260
Twin Motorcycles, Engine: 1200, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 12.299 @ 112.660
The Head, Turbos: FP Green Tires: 225/50-17 GS-D3 Goodyears
2006 Subaru Forester XT: 12.485 @ 111.760
the head, Engine: stock, Turbos: FP Green Tires: Michelin PS2 225/45-17