This item has been shown 38 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
20 RACING RIM EXTENDED DURALUMIN WHEEL LUG NUT+LOCK+SOCKET SUBARU/NISSAN BLUE
ITEM SKU: LN-L125-BL
Anodized Duralumin Lug Nuts
Specifics and Benefits:
5cm Extended Design for Longer Wheel Studs
Size: M12 x 1.25
Laser Etched Logo
Cross-Hatched Tip for Better Grip while Installing
Acorn Seat (Please check the seat of your wheels prior to buying)
16 Lug Nuts, 4 Heptagonal Locks and 1 Key
Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII : 7.750 @ 180.000
, Engine: 380, Supercharger: none Turbos: BIG one Tires: mt 33x10.5x15w
1995 Lamborghini Diablo Twin Supercharged: 10.770 @ 135.780
DT, Supercharger: Twin Supercharged
1993 Lamborghini Diablo SV: 10.970 @ 133.000
n?a, Engine: 5.7l 48-valve v-12,
2002 Honda Super Hawk : 11.090 @ 122.000
1997 Honda Super Hawk VTR1000F: 11.274 @ 125.180
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.360 @ 121.320
Jim Mann, Engine: 4.6l DOHC 32 Valve, Supercharger: Vortech S-trim Tires: rear Hoosiers 325 N50 15
1998 Honda Super Hawk VTR1000F: 11.369 @ 119.680
Dave Luzadder Jr, Engine: 996cc V-Twin, Tires: Dunlop D208
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.668 @ 119.810
Don Pfau, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Vortech S-Trim Turbos: na Tires: M/T street ET R, Nitto F
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 11.856 @ 112.020
Frank Todaro, Engine: 4V 281, Tires: 26x8.5 M/T
1995 Lamborghini Diablo SE: 12.120 @ 124.120
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII : 12.428 @ 109.680
Devin Durham, Engine: 4.6 liter Modular V8, Tires: BFG DR 275/50/16
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII : 12.550 @ 106.730
John Peters, Engine: 5.3L DOHC V8, Tires: 26x9.50-16 Hoosier Quick Time Pro D.O.T. Drag Tire
2003 Ferrari 575M Maranello: 12.610 @ 116.700
1995 Lamborghini Diablo VT: 13.200 @ 112.500
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 13.221 @ 104.910
Doug Fraleigh, Engine: 4.6L DOHC, Tires: 275/40-17 MT ET Drag Radial
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 13.591 @ 101.720
Kirk Stromberg, Engine: 4.6 32-valve, Tires: Mickey Thomspn ET Streets
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII Base Model: 14.187 @ 98.330
Tommy Douglas, Engine: 4.6 DOHC, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Street Tires
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Base Model: 14.230 @ 96.800
Kevin Hurst, Engine: 4.6 DOHC, Tires: Cheap, Stock size
1993 Lincoln Mark VIII Base: 14.510 @ 94.440
Jason Stephens, Tires: douglas touring
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC: 14.540 @ 104.100
Bill Hamilton, Engine: V-8 DOHC 32-Valve 4.6 Liter, Tires: 245/50/17 BF Goodrich T/A's