This item has been shown 1296 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1/2" Bulge Open End Acorn Lug Nuts
Quantity in package: 20 pieces
Type: 60 Degree Conical Bulge Seat
Construction: 1-Piece steel
Hex Size: 3/4
Finish: Chrome plated
- This style of lug nut is generally used on wheels with covered lug nuts or hub caps.
- Lug nuts will fit vehicles with 1/2-20 thread studs.
- The chrome finish is for corrosion resistance, it is not show quality.
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers to a vehicles thread size only.
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Datsun 260z : 10.670 @ 125.050
Sean Hyma, Engine: sbc355, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: M/T , Goodyear
2004 BMW Z4 3.0 6sp: 11.590 @ 115.800
CJ, Engine: 3.2 E46 M conversion, Turbos: VF34 Tires: Pilot 0
2011 BMW Z4 Sdrive 35i: 12.611 @ 111.300
33llipsi5..., Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: OEM 18
1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 12.794 @ 110.820
Justin Poole, Engine: 5.0L M119, Tires: Nitto 555R @ 15 PSI
2004 BMW Z4 3.0 SMG: 12.900 @ 106.000
Eric, Engine: Dinan free flow throttle body,
2011 BMW Z4 sDrive35is: 12.901 @ 109.910
NA, Engine: Inline 6 Twin Turbo: 335 HP,
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 13.195 @ 107.160
Gerry Van Zandt, Engine: M119,
2010 BMW Z4 sDrive35i: 13.310 @ 106.710
NA, Engine: V6 Twin Turbo, 300HP, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E : 13.355 @ 108.110
Carl G., Tires: 275/35
2004 BMW Z4 3.0 SMG: 13.500 @ 103.000
Eric, Engine: 3.0,
2004 BMW 330i : 13.630 @ 99.640
vic, Engine: M54 NA, Tires: toyo proxes 235/40r17
2007 BMW Z4 3.0si: 13.810 @ 100.020
NA, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A RTF
2002 BMW 330i Active Autowerke: 13.900 @ 102.000
2007 BMW Z4 3.0si: 14.010 @ 100.120
2009 BMW Z4 3.0: 14.015 @ 99.540
2004 BMW 330i ZHP with Dinan Intake: 14.150 @ 101.500
2003 BMW Z4 3.0: 14.200 @ 98.000
2004 BMW Z4 3.0i: 14.270 @ 102.270
Kostas H., Engine: 3000cc, Tires: bridgestone re050
2003 BMW 330i with performance package: 14.300 @ 97.000
NA, Engine: 3.0 liter 182 cubic inches Inline 6,
2006 BMW 330i : 14.310 @ 98.010