This item has been shown 3030 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1/2-20Six Spline Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut.
Quantity in package:20 pieces & one tool
60 Degree Conical
Tool - 3/4" & 13/16"
- This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut..
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- Always hand tighten spline lug nuts using two hands, one to hold and turn the wrench and the other to support the lug nut tool, improper upward/downward force along with the torque from tightening the lug can cause the tool to break. The manufacturer does not warranty broken lug nut tools.
- The finish isfairly durable but it can be damaged, use care and only install/remove by hand, never use air tools!
- Finish process: two layers of nickle + one layer of chrome + one layer red electrophoretic coating.
Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to be magically transported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 8.395 @ 158.670
Jere Heuer, Engine: 406, Supercharger: B&M 250 Tires: 28.5 ET Streets
1965 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Type 34: 8.920 @ 150.000
Ken Blomer, Engine: 2800cc flat 4 aircooled, Supercharger: coming soon! Turbos: 1, rajay/turbonetics Tires: Goodyear
1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Chassis car: 9.540 @ 143.560
Nitro Mike, Engine: 2275cc VW, Turbos: TO4B Tires: M&H 30 x 9 x 15
2000 Ford Crown Victoria LX: 10.582 @ 127.710
Rich, Engine: 4.6 2v, Turbos: 76mm Tires: 295-50-16's
2003 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport Vortech Supercharger: 11.459 @ 119.650
T. Metzger, Engine: 4.6 DOHC Intech V8, Supercharger: Vortech s-trim Turbos: n/a Tires: BFG drag radials (track)
1964 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 11.640 @ 114.000
2010 Jaguar XFR : 11.736 @ 119.400
Fadhel Abbass, Engine: 5.0, Supercharger: Supercharger Tires: Michelin Supersport
2010 Jaguar XFR XF-R: 11.950 @ 119.040
2015 BMW Alpina B6 GRAN COUPE: 12.110 @ 116.100
CAD, Engine: twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 32-valve V-8, aluminum block and heads, direct fuel injection,
1968 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 12.190 @ 107.550
Nitro Mike, Engine: 2332 cc, Tires: Recapped with ultra-sticky
2013 BMW Alpina B7: 12.260 @ 116.110
RTTV, Engine: 4.4L V8 Twin Turbo: 540HP,
1958 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia coupe: 12.520 @ 108.400
Brian Donkin, Engine: 78 x 90.5 2007cc, Turbos: garret t3 Tires: phoenix slicks
2010 Jaguar XFR : 12.610 @ 115.330
NA, Engine: V8 Supercharged: 510HP, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
2010 Jaguar XFR : 12.710 @ 115.220
NA, Engine: V8 Supercharged 510HP,
2007 BMW Alpina B7: 12.810 @ 114.020
NA, Engine: Supercharged and intercooled V8,
2005 Ford Crown Victoria CVPI: 12.830 @ 105.500
Grant Wollam, Engine: stock teksid block,
1999 Ford Crown Victoria Base with Nitrous: 12.955 @ 103.730
Andy, Engine: 4.6l PI '00 Mustang GT, Tires: 26x10.5 ET Streets
1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 13.200 @ 100.900
Nate, Engine: 1915cc 117 C.I.,
1989 Ford Crown Victoria LX: 13.211 @ 104.550
Milo S, Engine: Ford 393W (351W stroker), Tires: F: stock size, R: BFG drag radial 275/50
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport N/A: 13.310 @ 101.130
Chris Ridgell, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: NITTO 555R