This item has been shown 3433 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1/2-20Six Spline Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut.
Quantity in package:20 pieces & one tool
60 Degree Conical
Tool - 3/4" & 13/16"
- This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut..
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- Always hand tighten spline lug nuts using two hands, one to hold and turn the wrench and the other to support the lug nut tool, improper upward/downward force along with the torque from tightening the lug can cause the tool to break. The manufacturer does not warranty broken lug nut tools.
- The finish isfairly durable but it can be damaged, use care and only install/remove by hand, never use air tools!
- Finish process: two layers of nickel + one layer of chrome + one layer red electrophoretic coating.
Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to be magically transported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1956 Chevrolet Pickup : 9.000 @ 149.000
Al Lyda, Engine: Chev 565 CI, Tires: goodyear
1951 Chevrolet Pickup Step Side: 11.265 @ 114.670
Mark Acton, Engine: 350 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 33-15-15 rear
1999 Chevrolet Pickup : 11.359 @ 117.070
Moze Collins, Engine: 6.0l, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 82mm Tires: Continental Cross Contact UHP
1996 Mercedes-Benz E300 turbodiesel: 11.468 @ 121.010
Antti, Engine: OM606 3.0l, Turbos: Holset HX40super Tires: f: 235/45R18, r: 225/50R15 BFGoodrich drag radial
2002 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 11.478 @ 118.960
C.J. Quinton, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Yokohama
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.602 @ 114.910
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder,
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.720 @ 113.110
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder, Tires: MT 29.5 X 9
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.800 @ 120.000
Dave G, Engine: LC Engineering Stage Five, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: Mickey Thomspon Et streets 28x11.50x15
1979 Chevrolet Pickup C-10: 12.210 @ 118.750
R. Cook, Engine: 350, Tires: goodyear 15 x 13.5
1994 Toyota Pickup : 12.347 @ 112.260
Nestor D. Cotto Perez, Engine: 22re, Turbos: hybrid Tires: Mickey Thompson Competitor street
1968 Chevrolet Pickup : 12.530 @ 103.860
Brad Armstrong, Engine: 383,
2000 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 12.580 @ 111.000
Jonathan Selman, Engine: 2004 LQ4, Supercharger: - Turbos: STS Tires: Toyos on Front/ 28x10-16 Hoosiers Rear
1969 Chevrolet Pickup C-10: 12.600 @ 115.000
Brett, Engine: TPI 383, Supercharger: Paxton Tires: 295/75R15
1970 Chevrolet Pickup CS-10 truck: 12.603 @ 109.000
Nick Houghton, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: 295/50/15 Street tires
1970 Chevrolet Pickup C-10: 13.040 @ 104.700
Andy Lagasse, Engine: 383 sbc, Tires: BFG 30x9.50 frt, M/T 30x13.50 rr
1984 Chevrolet Pickup Fleetside SWB: 13.380 @ 100.670
Todd Stinson, Engine: 400 sb, Tires: Hoosier 10x26x15
1978 Chevrolet Pickup C10: 13.410 @ 108.450
SS, Engine: 305 Ci, Tires: bfg radial T/A
1976 Chevrolet Pickup C-10 Stepside: 13.460 @ 104.000
John Caprai, Engine: 383 Chevy Stroker, Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1978 Chevrolet Pickup c10: 13.500 @ 102.370
ME, Engine: 305 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFG T/A
2014 Chevrolet Pickup 5.3 lt: 13.636 @ 99.700