This item has been shown 1703 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1/2-20Six Spline Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut.
Quantity in package:20 pieces & one tool
60 Degree Conical
Tool - 3/4" & 13/16"
- This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut..
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- Always hand tighten spline lug nuts using two hands, one to hold and turn the wrench and the other to support the lug nut tool, improper upward/downward force along with the torque from tightening the lug can cause the tool to break. The manufacturer does not warranty broken lug nut tools.
- The finish isfairly durable but it can be damaged, use care and only install/remove by hand, never use air tools!
- Finish process: two layers of nickle + one layer of opaque black chrome + one layer clear electrophoretic coating.
Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to be magically transported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Twin Turbo: 11.010 @ 131.170
Marlon Silva, Engine: 5VZ, Turbos: twin T3/T4 Tires: stock
2005 Scion tC Turbo: 11.175 @ 128.930
Brian, Engine: 2AZ-FE, Turbos: Precision 6266 Tires: 24.5x8.5x15 M&H slicks
2001 Toyota Tacoma Reg-cab precision 6262 turbo: 11.330 @ 123.660
Richard Vega, Engine: 2.4, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: precision 6262 Tires: 27x11.50x15
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 11.388 @ 126.530
Brett Runion, Engine: 2az-fe (golden eagle sleeved), Turbos: Precision Billet 6262s .82 A/R Tires: M&H Slicks
2003 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner: 11.800 @ 114.830
Bernie, Engine: 5VZFE 3.4l v6, Supercharger: TRD w/ URD Pulley Tires: M&H
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 11.949 @ 134.360
PTUNING, Engine: PTUNING Spec-SS: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Turbos: PTUNING Twin-Wastegate RS Turbo Manifold and Garrett/Tial V-Band GT35R Tires: 275/35R18 BFG DR
1999 Toyota Tacoma Std. cab: 12.003 @ 116.630
ZIP, Engine: Internally bone stock 2RZ 2.4L, Supercharger: none Turbos: Mitsubishi TD06 Tires: 26x11.5x15 M/T ET Street
1969 Dodge D100 Hybrid: 12.090 @ 108.000
AL Booker, Engine: 340 Stock Stroke, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: MickyThompson Drag Radials
2006 Scion tC : 12.320 @ 120.400
damian, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: p- tuning kit t3/t4 Tires: M/T 22inch, 24.5 coming soon
2001 Toyota Tacoma reg cab: 12.370 @ 111.140
richard vega, Engine: 2.4 2rz, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Percision 6262 Tires: 27x11.5x15
2006 Scion tC TURBO: 12.453 @ 111.330
Michael Adkins, Engine: Stock 2.4 2azfe, Turbos: Garret 60-1 Tires: MT Slicks
2005 Toyota Tacoma XRunner: 12.505 @ 112.630
Gadget, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: URD Mk3 Stage 2 -91 Trim Tires: M/T ET Street Drag Radials
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner: 12.523 @ 110.060
Mathew Cable, Engine: 5vzfe 3.4L V6, Supercharger: - Turbos: Garret t-o4b 60-1 Tires: ET-Streets
1996 Toyota Tacoma GT: 12.587 @ 126.000
Michael Brooks, Engine: 2.3L 4-cyl, Supercharger: modified TRD Tires: 235/60R15
2005 Scion tC 2 Door Coupe: 12.592 @ 111.120
JAYSON, Engine: 2AZF-TE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GARRETT GT35R BALLBEARING Tires: Nitto
2000 Toyota Tacoma Std. Cab: 12.644 @ 113.610
ZIP, Engine: Bone stock 2RZ, Turbos: TD05 Hybrid Tires: 26x11.5x15 M/T E.T. Streets
2007 Toyota Tacoma double cab 4x4 TRD Offroad: 12.720 @ 106.200
Super Werty, Supercharger: TRD Tires: stock
2005 Scion tC : 12.760 @ 120.050
AJ Hemsey, Engine: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Turbos: Precision SC6169 Tires: Proxes 4 225 35 19
2005 Scion tC 2 door coupe: 12.795 @ 106.590
Mike Clement, Engine: 2AZF-TE, Supercharger: that'll make me slow Turbos: evo3 Big 16g Tires: BF Goodrich
1999 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4x4 3.4L V6 Supercharged: 12.800 @ 106.000
SPROCKIT, Engine: 3.4L 5VZFE, Supercharger: TRD Turbos: NONE Tires: 31/10.5/15, 225/55/16, 275/45/20