This item has been shown 2421 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1/2-20Six Spline Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut.
Quantity in package:20 pieces & one tool
60 Degree Conical
Tool - 3/4" & 13/16"
- This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut..
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- Always hand tighten spline lug nuts using two hands, one to hold and turn the wrench and the other to support the lug nut tool, improper upward/downward force along with the torque from tightening the lug can cause the tool to break. The manufacturer does not warranty broken lug nut tools.
- The finish isfairly durable but it can be damaged, use care and only install/remove by hand, never use air tools!
- Finish process: two layers of nickle + one layer of chrome + one layer red electrophoretic coating.
Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to be magically transported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1958 Ford Anglia : 7.481 @ 190.570
Paul Wright, Engine: 555ci Chevy, Supercharger: 8/71 Tires: M/T
1948 Ford Anglia : 9.174 @ 139.480
Ed Galbraith, Engine: 355, Tires: MT
1955 Ford Anglia 103e: 10.970 @ 119.690
Barry Woodford, Engine: chevy 383, Tires: m/h
2009 Chevrolet Colorado Sport: 11.920 @ 113.420
Patrick Perreault, Engine: LSX454, Tires: M/T 26 x 8.0
2006 Chevrolet Colorado XTREME REG CAB: 11.940 @ 115.470
Richard, Engine: 6,0 LS2, Tires: 255-45-18 / 305-35-18
2009 Chevrolet Colorado : 12.340 @ 113.120
Patrick Perreault, Engine: L92 6.2L,
2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT Crew Cab: 12.420 @ 112.490
, Engine: 5.3L V8, Supercharger: Magnuson TVS 1900 Tires: Goodyear RS-A 235/50/R18 (Stock)
2009 Chevrolet Colorado : 12.750 @ 110.000
Patrick Perreault, Engine: 6.2 L92 STOCK, Tires: M/T 26 x 8.5 / 15
2008 Chevrolet Colorado LT regular cab: 14.344 @ 93.770
Mike Benedict, Engine: 3.7L i5,
2004 Volkswagen Bora 1.8T 180hp: 14.430 @ 96.000
Revil, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Yokohama a. drive
2008 Chevrolet Colorado ls: 14.708 @ 94.330
Ismael Padilla, Engine: 3.7 i5,
2007 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab Zq8: 14.766 @ 89.830
Jerrel Neal, Engine: 3.7L inline 5, Tires: Goodyear RS-A
2008 Chevrolet Colorado ls: 14.794 @ 91.590
Ismael Padilla, Engine: 3.7 i5,
1992 Opel Omega Omega 3000 24V: 14.927 @ 94.768
Christian, Engine: 3,0 24V 6 inline, Tires: 18
2001 Volkswagen Bora GLS: 15.080 @ 101.443
Mandee Gilbo, Engine: 2.0L 8V, Tires: Hankook Optimo 405
2004 Chevrolet Colorado reg cab LS: 15.192 @ 92.720
Brian Hartman, Engine: 3.5l inline 5 cylinder, Tires: stock
2005 Chevrolet Colorado Sport ZQ8: 15.215 @ 88.630
Phil Beers, Engine: 3.5L I5, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: stock
2009 Chevrolet Colorado LT: 15.235 @ 90.170
Michael L., Engine: 5.3L V8, Tires: good year eagle one
2005 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab LS: 15.487 @ 87.897
Chris, Engine: 3.5 Liter Inline 5,
2005 Chevrolet Colorado Ex. Cab ZQ8: 15.538 @ 87.369
Kenny, Engine: 3.5 I5,