This item has been shown 2695 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
12x1.5Six Spline Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter conical seatlug nut.
Quantity in package:20 pieces & one tool
60 Degree Conical
Tool - 3/4" & 13/16"
- This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter conical seatlug nut.
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- Always hand tighten spline lug nuts using two hands, one to hold and turn the wrench and the other to support the lug nut tool, improper upward/downward force along with the torque from tightening the lug can cause the tool to break. The manufacturer does not warranty broken lug nut tools.
- The finish is quite durable but it can be damaged, use care and only install/remove by hand, never use air tools!
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
- NOW AVAILABLE! Locking lug nut set from McGard!
Finish process: two layers of nickle + one layer of chrome.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to be magically transported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Ford F100 429 big block ford: 10.530 @ 135.000
brandon lynk, Engine: 429 bbf punched to 462, Tires: Mickey thompson
1965 Ford F100 custom: 11.646 @ 118.870
JD Laufenberg, Engine: 514 super cobra jet, Supercharger: nope Turbos: nope Tires: 295/50-15
1967 Ford F100 custom cab: 12.200 @ 110.900
Matt, Engine: 1971 ford 429 cobra jet .060 472 Cu iN, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: bfg and Mickey thompson drag radials 325
2001 BMW 330Ci AA: 12.776 @ 105.830
Ryo, Engine: M54B30, Supercharger: Rotrex C38-81 Turbos: N/A Tires: Cooper RS3
2001 BMW 330Ci : 12.858 @ 103.950
PEI330Ci, Engine: 3.0L Inline 6, Tires: 26
2001 BMW 330Ci AA: 13.073 @ 104.450
Ryo, Engine: M54B30, Supercharger: Rotrex C38-81 Turbos: Stock Tires: Cooper RS3
2001 BMW 330Ci ZSP: 13.689 @ 99.960
Julio, Engine: m54b30, Tires: 255/40r17 sumitomo htrz
2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP: 13.974 @ 100.330
John, Engine: ecis intake,
2001 BMW 330Ci Headers and Exhaust: 14.300 @ 99.210
SWINFORD, Engine: M54B30, Tires: General Exclaim 255/35 Rear 235/40 Front
1967 Ford F100 Short: 14.807 @ 89.150
Wendy Rae Rick, Engine: 460,
1962 Ford F100 429: 14.821 @ 88.060
Chris Helweg, Engine: 429, Turbos: turbos r 4 diesels and 1.2 L hondas Tires: G60-15 American Racer
2004 BMW 330Ci coupe: 14.976 @ 93.810
Eric Chang, Tires: Yokohama AVS sport
1982 Mitsubishi Colt sedan : 15.251 @ 103.400
dennis m. diel, Engine: 4g63 NA from RVR, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: nankang
2003 BMW 330Ci : 15.263 @ 92.060
Scott, Engine: Stock, Tires: 205 50 vr 17 Goodyear RSA
2002 BMW 330Ci : 15.322 @ 91.440
Joanne, Engine: Stock, Tires: Continental
2005 BMW 330Ci Convertible with Performance package: 15.430 @ 97.000
2003 BMW 330Ci : 15.520 @ 92.850
Rob, Tires: 225/45 R 17