This item has been shown 2997 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
12x1.5Six Spline Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter conical seatlug nut.
Quantity in package:20 pieces & one tool
60 Degree Conical
Tool - 3/4" & 13/16"
- This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter conical seatlug nut.
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- Always hand tighten spline lug nuts using two hands, one to hold and turn the wrench and the other to support the lug nut tool, improper upward/downward force along with the torque from tightening the lug can cause the tool to break. The manufacturer does not warranty broken lug nut tools.
- The finish is quite durable but it can be damaged, use care and only install/remove by hand, never use air tools!
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
- NOW AVAILABLE! Locking lug nut set from McGard!
Finish process: two layers of nickle + one layer of chrome.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to be magically transported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Lexus SC300 : 9.140 @ 152.000
brett, Engine: 2jz-gte, Turbos: 7675 PTE Tires: Hoosier 28x10.5
1993 Lexus SC300 : 9.400 @ 146.300
astrologo, Engine: 2jzgte, Turbos: gt4276 Tires: MT drag radial 28/10.5
1984 Pontiac Fiero : 9.744 @ 135.664
Fog, Engine: Buick Stage II V6 273cid, Turbos: PT88 Tires: Hoorier QTPro 14.5
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4: 9.898 @ 134.420
John Metric, Engine: Netgain Warp9 X 2, Tires: Eagle GT
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4 Electric: 10.439 @ 124.830
John Metric, Engine: Netgain Warp 9 & Transwarp9, Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1994 Lexus SC300 SC600: 10.680 @ 126.000
Sean Miller, Engine: LQ4, Tires: 275-60-15 MT ET street
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 Quad Cab Supercharged: 10.733 @ 125.100
Mike Brady, Engine: 8.3 L, Supercharger: Paxton
2004 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 11.049 @ 122.420
Justin Shelton, Engine: 8.3L V10, Tires: 28x14.5x16 Hoosier
1993 Lexus SC300 T67 Turbo TH400: 11.170 @ 121.930
Daniel, Engine: Stock, Turbos: T67 Tires: ET Street Radial
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4 Electric: 11.270 @ 106.510
John Metric, Engine: Warp9 and Transwarp9, Tires: BFG Drag Radial 255/60R16
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 quad cab: 11.760 @ 113.440
rick padilla, Engine: 8.3, Tires: M&H slicks
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT: 11.975 @ 120.590
Justin Bartholomew, Engine: 3800 L67, Supercharger: M90 Tires: 225/50/15 BFG dr
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT: 12.000 @ 123.000
Jeremy Schermerhorn, Engine: 3.8 series II, Turbos: T4 Tires: Dunlop 205/55 - 225/50/16/SP8000
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 zex nitrous: 12.050 @ 114.700
2004 Dodge RAM SRT10 Paxton Supercharger: 12.110 @ 117.128
Todd Smith, Supercharger: Paxton Tires: M&H 390's
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT: 12.280 @ 111.000
Loyde Rascoe, Engine: 3800 SuperCharged, Supercharger: Eaton Modified
2004 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 12.390 @ 114.000
Christopher Anderson, Engine: viper v-10,
1995 Lexus SC300 5-speed with BoostLogic T67 Kit: 12.454 @ 119.250
Daniel P, Engine: 2JZ-GE, Turbos: T67 Tires: 245/45-17 Fuzions
1971 AMC Hornet SST: 12.488 @ 109.650
John Massey, Engine: AMC 360, Tires: M/T 26x8.5x14 Slicks
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 QUAD CAB: 12.497 @ 110.620
Mitch Wolfe, Engine: V10, Tires: M@H drag radial