This item has been shown 3028 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
12x1.5Six Spline Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter conical seatlug nut.
Quantity in package:20 pieces & one tool
60 Degree Conical
Tool - 3/4" & 13/16"
- This style of lug nut is used on aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter conical seatlug nut.
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers tothe vehicles wheel stud thread size only.
- Always hand tighten spline lug nuts using two hands, one to hold and turn the wrench and the other to support the lug nut tool, improper upward/downward force along with the torque from tightening the lug can cause the tool to break. The manufacturer does not warranty broken lug nut tools.
- The finish is quite durable but it can be damaged, use care and only install/remove by hand, never use air tools!
- Please verify this is the correct style of lug nut for your wheels before ordering, if you have any questions please ask.
- NOW AVAILABLE! Locking lug nut set from McGard!
Finish process: two layers of nickle + one layer of chrome.
More items are available in our store, click the logo above to be magically transported there!
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 working days but that is not guaranteed by the USPS, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed. We use this tool to match the lug nutsto the vehicle's wheel studs only, it does not guarantee fit to the wheel. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels, check the description many have notes regarding this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 1:00PM (Central Time)weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Items sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1981 Daihatsu Charade G10: 11.580 @ 119.000
Glen Greig, Engine: Subaru EJ20, Turbos: 2 x TD04
1991 Nissan Sentra s er: 11.720 @ 117.000
david, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: t3/t4
1983 Daihatsu Charade Turbo: 11.821 @ 112.800
Bobby MacPherswon, Engine: 13B Rotary, Turbos: Turbonectics T04E Tires: MH slicks 23.5x7.3x14
2002 Nissan Sentra spec-v: 12.091 @ 120.000
alex, Engine: qr25det, Supercharger: - Turbos: borgwarner bullseye power Tires: MT24.5x8x15 drag slicks
1990 Daihatsu Charade GTti: 12.454 @ 109.950
Georg Payrits, Engine: stock, Turbos: T3 50 trim Tires: M&H 23/8/13
1992 Nissan Sentra : 12.682 @ 108.130
Hector R Firpo, Engine: sr20de, Turbos: Chrysler TO3 with turbonetics super 60 Tires: MH slicks
1990 Daihatsu Charade G112: 12.719 @ 107.950
Philipp Kruppi, Engine: 1,3 16V Turbo, Turbos: from Subaru
1991 Nissan Sentra : 12.807 @ 111.300
Rob Williams, Engine: 2.0 DOHC, Turbos: TO4E/T3 Garrett Tires: M/T 24.5
1996 Daewoo Cielo : 12.900 @ 109.350
andu, Engine: 2 X C20XE,
1988 Daihatsu Charade GTti: 13.241 @ 107.000
Georg Payrits, Turbos: VJ14
2004 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV: 13.321 @ 104.190
scott osborne, Engine: stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: stock back, 15x8x24 slicks front
2004 Nissan Sentra Base Model: 13.363 @ 106.740
Shawn Byham, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: Garrett T28 Tires: M&H 23x7.5x15
2003 Nissan Sentra SER SpecV Turbo: 13.800 @ 104.000
SpecVmike, Engine: 2.5 QR25DE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: t3/t4 hybrid BB by turbonetics Tires: GoodyearF1Eagle
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R: 13.999 @ 100.440
Benjamin Moses, Engine: SR20DET 2.0 liter, Turbos: Garrett T25 Tires: 195/50 PepBoys
1994 Nissan Sentra : 14.160 @ 101.000
Brandon Humbertson, Engine: SR20DE, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T4 Tires: Nitto
1994 Nissan Sentra : 14.160 @ 101.000
Brandon Humbertson, Engine: SR20DE, Turbos: Garrett/Turbonetics Tires: Nitto
1999 Nissan Sentra EX: 14.180 @ 102.700
Joan, Engine: w10 SR20DET, Turbos: T25 Tires: 195/60/14
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V: 14.300 @ 99.000
Chris, Engine: QR25DE,
2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV: 14.300 @ 99.290
Clayton, Engine: qr25de, Tires: 225/45/17 Potenza S-03s
1990 Daihatsu Charade G100: 14.375 @ 95.000
Mervin Rasiah, Engine: twincam 3 cylinder, Turbos: IHI RHB5 hybrid