This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1/2" Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts
Quantity in package:20 pieces
Type: 60 Degree Conical Seat
Construction: 1-Piece Solid Steel
Hex Size: 3/4
Finish: Chrome Plated
- This style of lug nut is generally used on wheels with exposed lug nuts.
- Lug nuts will fit vehicles with 1/2-20 thread studs.
- The vehicle compatibility guide refers to a vehicles thread size only.
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPSPriority service, delivery time is usually 2-4 days but that is not guaranteed, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these lugs fit my vehicle? Many of our lug nut items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed, we use this tool for thread size compatibility only.Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these lugs fit my wheels? Most of our lug nuts are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels. Check the description many have notes regarding this. Ask us if you have any questions.
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Service.
Please note that USPS Priority shipping is NOT a delivery time guaranteed service. Delivery times listed are estimates only, do not rely on this if your order is time sensitive. Conatct us for options using UPS shipping services.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Be aware, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
- We process and ship out the item as quickly as possible however we have no control over the actual time it takes to be delivered.
Merchandise that is unused can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
- We use 's compatibility tool to match the thread size of the vehicle and the lug nut only.
- Because wheels are built differently we can't guarantee lug to wheel compatibility.
- Please verify the item is correct for your application before ordering.
- We cannot be held responsible for damages as a result of installation error and/or misuse of this product.
- Ask us if you have any questions, we're here to help!
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Ferrari F40 : 11.690 @ 124.640
Mr. J, Engine: stock, Turbos: twin turbos Tires: 335/35ZR-17 (rear)
1991 Ferrari F40 : 11.700 @ 125.400
2009 Toyota Camry SE: 13.800 @ 103.640
SCOTT, Engine: 3.5 V6,
2008 Toyota Camry LE: 14.090 @ 98.230
2000 Toyota Camry LE: 14.113 @ 101.290
Josh T., Engine: 1MZ-FE, Supercharger: TRD M62 S/C Tires: All Season 225/60/15
1999 Toyota Camry : 14.143 @ 98.910
gLok, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0 litre V6, Tires: Sumitomo HTRZ-II 215/45R17
2007 Toyota Camry SE: 14.347 @ 97.380
2010 Toyota Camry SE V6: 14.380 @ 98.990
2009 Toyota Camry : 14.444 @ 100.013
2001 Toyota Camry : 14.519 @ 101.000
Joel, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0 litre V6, Tires: Fuzion Z-Rated 225-45-17
2000 Toyota Camry : 14.600 @ 100.000
beast, Engine: 1MZ-FE 3.0 litre V6,
2007 Toyota Camry SE: 14.610 @ 97.020
NA, Tires: Toyo Proxes J33
1999 Toyota Camry LE V6: 15.085 @ 89.720
1997 Toyota Camry LE: 15.602 @ 87.270
Franklin, Engine: 1MZ-FE, Tires: good year
1996 Toyota Camry XLE V6: 15.917 @ 94.680
Nam, Engine: 3.0L 1MZ-Fe, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Kuhmo Ecsta 711
1995 Toyota Camry : 16.123 @ 81.000
Christa S., Engine: Toyota 2400 (2.4)l,
2012 Toyota Camry SE: 16.300 @ 88.110
ET, Engine: Dohc 16v - valve inline 4: 178 horsepower, Tires: Turanza EL400 02 P215/55R-17 93V M+S
1988 Toyota Camry LE: 16.400 @ 86.740
Brian Harmer, Engine: 2.0 3sfe 4 cyl., Tires: P195/65 Bridgestone Potenza RE910
1988 Toyota Camry : 16.700 @ 82.300
HotwheelHarmer, Engine: 4cyl 3sfe, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: P195/70/R14 firestone FR680
1986 Toyota Camry : 16.700 @ 88.000
Gary Lowell, Engine: 2.0, Tires: Toyo Proxes Zr4