This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2 xH11 White Xenon HID 12V 55W Low Beam Light Bulbs
Click an Image to Enlarge
Hyper WhiteQuantity2pcs BulbsSpec & Features
- 55W H11 HID Low Beam Light bulbs
- 12V Drawing Input
- 5000K Color Temperature
- Easy Installation(Plug In & Replace Stock Light Bulbs)
You can click here to find the right bulb for your vehicle.
Shipping and Handling
- We ship items by Air Mail.
Please also allow a 1 business day for our local handling after your.
CountryApprox. Delivery time
5-10 working days
Canada / United Kingdom / Australia/ Japan
7-10 working days
Brazil / South America/Russian Federation
10-18 working daysItaly / France / Spain / Germany/ Eastern Europe
10-18 working days
- If the item was purchased on a SAT or SUN, the item will be shipped on a MON. If the item was purchased on a holiday, the item will be shipped on the next business day.
- We will mark as gift when shipping it out.
- We accept only PayPal payment.（If you don’t have a paypal account, you can refer to www.paypal.com to have one in a few steps.）
Refund and Return
- We offer a 30 day money back guarantee for items not as described.
- Buyer pays return shipping.
- For any exchange or refund, the product must be in its original condition: packaging, and all other accessories.
- We really need the positive response and five stars from you. We are committed to your satisfaction after your purchase. If for any reasons you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, please do give us an opportunity to try and make it right before leaving us a negative response.
If you have any question please contact us.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2013 Audi S6 : 11.461 @ 120.340
ECP Chris, Engine: V8 4.0 tt, Turbos: Stock Tires: 255/35 20 Michelin P/S 3
2013 Audi S6 c7: 11.481 @ 120.080
Nikko Ritter, Engine: 4.0tt (stock), Turbos: (stock) Tires: michelin pilot super sport 255/30 21r
2013 Audi S6 : 11.496 @ 119.260
Chris, Engine: 4,0 v8tt, Turbos: Stock Tires: Michelin P/3 3 all season
2013 Audi S6 : 11.685 @ 118.050
ECP Chris, Engine: 4.0 v8tt, Turbos: stock Tires: Michelin P/S 3
2000 Dodge Stratus SE Turbo & Nitrous: 12.657 @ 109.510
Jay Dillinger, Engine: Mopar 148 CID I4, Turbos: Borg Warner S200 Tires: BFG 255 DR's front/ Sumitomo HRTZ II 235 rear
2007 Audi S6 : 13.810 @ 104.010
2005 Dodge Stratus R/T (Mexican): 13.880 @ 101.140
Pedro, Engine: 2.4L Turbocharged, Turbos: SST Tires: STOCK
2007 Audi S6 : 14.010 @ 102.900
NA, Tires: Continental Sportcontact 2 265/35R19 Y
2011 Chrysler 200 S: 14.386 @ 94.750
D. Sokol, Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sports
2011 Chrysler 200 s: 14.405 @ 96.150
2003 Audi S6 Avany: 14.435 @ 96.850
Dmitriy Lyubchenko, Engine: 4.2 v8, Supercharger: PES G4
2011 Chrysler 200 S: 14.557 @ 95.990
Charlie Lindstrom, Engine: 3.6L Pentastar V6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Cooper Zeon RS3-A (P225/45R18)
2011 Chrysler 200 Touring: 14.651 @ 92.940
MichaelC, Engine: 3.6 Liter Pentastar V6, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Factory Goodyear Eagle LS-2 Touring 225/50R18 All-
2001 Dodge Stratus R/T (Mexican): 15.390 @ 90.000
Adrian Bremer, Engine: 2.4L DOHC Turbocharged,
2002 Dodge Stratus R/T: 15.657 @ 88.230
Cloud in the Wind, Engine: 3.0L V6 24 Valve,
2002 Dodge Stratus RT: 15.690 @ 89.000
HYPER77, Engine: 3.0,
2006 Dodge Stratus SXT: 15.788 @ 91.020
Anthony, Engine: 2.7L V6 DOHC SMFI, Supercharger: stock Turbos: stock Tires: 20560R16 Bridgestone Potenza
2002 Dodge Stratus SE+: 15.876 @ 87.790
Dan, Engine: 2.7L DOHC,
2002 Dodge Stratus R/T: 16.120 @ 86.410
Patrick Rall, Engine: 3.0, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 195x40x15 Kumho Supra Ectsa 712s
1995 Dodge Stratus ES: 16.209 @ 85.080
Kevin P, Engine: Mitsubishi 6G73 2.5L 24-valve V6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Dominator P195/65/R15 all-season 50k mile warranty