This item has been shown 95 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
one pair Bright White T10/T15 LED reverse Lights
Very clear when reversing
Exactly the same as the picture shown. Quality guaranteed!
- Power: DC 12V.
- Light Color: Xenon White
- LED Brand: CREE
- High quality, brand new, never used
- Applications: backup reverse lights.
- it will fit the vehicles listed in the compatibility list and any other vehicles taking 912, 920 or 921 bulbs
for backup reverse lights.
- Easy to install, direct replacement, no wiring needed.
- Lamp emmits a stronger & cool color & brighter Lighting than the stock bulb.
- LED lamp has + and - terminals, if the lamp can not light up, please simply change the terminal around.
- Low temperature, low power consumption & lasts up to 50000 hours.
- Note: Since the LED lamps are lower wattage, therefore when installing on some newer European cars, you need to use load resistors to get rid of the error code on dashboard or flickering issue.
Shipping & Handling:
- We accept paypal only
Payment must be received within 5 days or we would let cancel the transaction for you.
- We will send the items out within 1-2 working days after clear payment.
- Usually the item to USA need about 10-15 working days.
Usually it will take 15-25 business days to worldwide countries (but some countries need 4-7 weeks for delivered, such as Chile,Brazil,Argentina,Russia), If you have not received the item more than 35 working days, please contact us first, we will resolve the problem for you.
- Resend or refund: if the item is not matched or if it was damaged in transit, please contact us for replacement or refund,thank you! (usually we confirm it by picture)
- Response time: usually we will reply your message within 24 hours, because we live in different time zone in the world.
If you have any problems about anything, please feel free to contact us, we promise we will do our best to assist you to solve the issue.If you feel any unsatisfied, please also feel free to contact us to give us a second chance to serve you better before you decide to leave any neutral or negative response. thank you so much for your great patience!
Engineered for professional sellers！
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1958 Ford Anglia : 7.481 @ 190.570
Paul Wright, Engine: 555ci Chevy, Supercharger: 8/71 Tires: M/T
1948 Ford Anglia : 9.174 @ 139.480
Ed Galbraith, Engine: 355, Tires: MT
2006 Ultima GTR : 9.945 @ 143.340
1955 Ford Anglia 103e: 10.970 @ 119.690
Barry Woodford, Engine: chevy 383, Tires: m/h
2010 BMW 330d E92 xd coupe: 12.890 @ 107.820
2010 BMW 330d E92 xd coupe 245 HP: 13.782 @ 101.560
2006 BMW 330d : 14.510 @ 97.020
2005 GMC Canyon LS: 14.798 @ 89.710
Jason Powers, Engine: 3.5 I5,
2008 GMC Canyon Ext Cab: 15.320 @ 89.000
Brian B, Engine: 3.7L,
2004 GMC Canyon SLE 3.5l Inline5: 15.670 @ 87.000
Jeff Connolly, Engine: 3.5l Inline 5,
2005 GMC Canyon ls: 15.800 @ 91.000
Jason Powers, Engine: 3.5 I5,
2006 GMC Canyon SLE2 Crew Cab: 16.013 @ 83.920
Robert Sabatini, Engine: 3.5 Litre I-5, Tires: BFG drag Radials
2002 BMW 330d : 16.020 @ 84.710
2004 GMC Canyon ls Base: 16.429 @ 85.360
Justin, Engine: 3.5L Inline-5, Tires: crappy, crappy tires
2004 GMC Canyon SLE: 16.700 @ 85.000
Jeff Connolly, Engine: 3.5l I5,
2004 GMC Canyon SLE: 17.520 @ 79.110
1954 Ford Anglia 2-Door Sedan: 25.500 @ 49.800
Dean Kirsten, Engine: 1172cc/10hp, Supercharger: Ya, right! Turbos: Huh? Tires: 5.25x16 Firestone bias-ply