This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2 X CREE 4th LED door courtesy Welcome laser projector light For Ford Series
Click to Enlarge
Example for BMW Stytle:
100% brand new.
Output power: 5W
Material: Aluminum alloy
Quantity: 2 pcs
approx. 38mm(1.5")X 18.5mm(0.73")
Installed Simply, Good Looking and Utility
CREE LED, Power Consumptions Savage
Shell is made from Aluminum alloy of high temperature resistant, adopts high brightness LED as lamp house
Latest and Improved design in 2012
Package including :
2 pcs Car Door Welcome Light For Ford Series
1 pcs Drill
How to Install
1. Remove the cover of the car door
2. Drill a hole at the bottom of the cover of the car door with our drill.
3. Fix the light to the hole of the cover of the car door.
4. Connect the light wires to the car door light and verify the polarity is correct.
5. Fix the car door. The installation is complete.
1. We accept PAYPAL payment only and ship to address provided by PAYPAL 2. Item will be shipped within 2 business days after received a verified payment. 3. All items are shipped from Hong Kong. 4. Shipped by air mail which normally takes 18-28 business days for arrival. 5. All items are shipped from Hong Kong. Item will be shipped to winning Buyers from Hong Kong by Hongkong Post Air Mail or Registered Air Mail. 6. Delivery Time upon purchase Locations Australia, South East Asia and Asia 18-25working days United Kingdom, United States and Canada 18-25 working days Europe, South America, Middle-East Asia 18-28 wrokging days Italy and Brazil (because of strict custom inspection) 28-56 working days
1. PayPal payment only. 2. Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the PayPal payment for the shipment. 3. Payment must be received 7 days after sale ended. Please do not offer if you are not intending to buy. Unpaid dispute will be filed to for non- payable buyers.
DO NOT DUPLICATE OR
COPY! Template Made By: ©
Templates, Logos, Store fronts and more!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo: 9.612 @ 141.960
kiggly, Turbos: PT74GTS Tires: Slicks
1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo: 9.975 @ 141.350
Joe P Bucci, Engine: 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 16g Tires: M/T
1992 Plymouth Laser RS AWD: 11.194 @ 126.840
Frankie Bones, Engine: 2.0L 4G63, Turbos: SCM61 Tires: Nitto NT555R 225-50-16
1992 Plymouth Laser RS AWD: 11.940 @ 114.660
Paul, Engine: 2.0 4G63, Turbos: TO4B M-trim Tires: snow tires
1990 Plymouth Laser rs-turbo FWD: 12.220 @ 117.235
jeff k., Engine: 2.0 d.o.h.c. turbo, Turbos: FPG turbo 730cfm Tires: slicks 24.5
1992 Plymouth Laser Rs Turbo FWD: 12.300 @ 119.360
Stanley, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: 16g(evo3) Tires: 215/45/vr17
1992 Plymouth Laser RS AWD: 12.458 @ 108.180
Jerry Ledford II, Engine: 4 cylinder, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock 14b
1992 Plymouth Laser RS AWD: 13.362 @ 100.780
Jerry Ledford II, Engine: 2.0 Liter DOHC, Turbos: Stock 14b
1993 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo: 13.731 @ 98.020
Justin Crisswell, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: 14B
1992 Plymouth Laser RS awd: 13.920 @ 0.000
Dennis Davis, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: stock 14b Tires: dooky dunflops
1992 Plymouth Laser RS AWD: 14.077 @ 98.860
Billy Prater, Engine: 4g63T, Turbos: EVO 3 16g
1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo: 14.969 @ 93.710
, Engine: 2.0 Liter Turbocharg, Turbos: Stock Mistubishi 14B Tires: BFG Comp T/A's