This item has been shown 7812 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut Audi Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.In order for this key to work the number inside your current key must be 4D0 837 231 E OR 4D0 837 231 P (they are interchangeable)
This listing is for 2 complete brand new uncut keys with the remotes built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed these keys will open your doors and start your car. These are replacement keys there will not be any logos on them.
You will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1992 Subaru Legacy RS Liberty: 10.930 @ 127.700
Chris Tsakonas, Engine: EJ22/24, Turbos: Garrett GT35R Tires: 215/45/17
2006 Subaru Legacy GT: 11.668 @ 124.240
Jonathan Morris , Engine: EJ 257, Turbos: Amr cxr550 Tires: Falken Zeix 225/45/17
2005 Subaru Legacy GT: 11.972 @ 117.520
Matt Hauser, Engine: EJ255 2.5, Turbos: Blouch 20G XT Tires: Hankook
2005 Subaru Legacy gt: 12.094 @ 118.920
Trent Sutton, Engine: 2.5, Turbos: gt30r Tires: p-zero nero
2007 Subaru Legacy Spec B 3.6L: 12.189 @ 113.700
Tomi Tamminen, Engine: Stock EZ36R, Supercharger: Rotrex C38/81 Turbos: -
2008 Subaru Legacy specB: 12.306 @ 113.450
Steve, Engine: EJ25, Turbos: ATP GTX3076R Tires: 245/40/18 Falken Azenis RT-615k
1990 Subaru Legacy Wagon: 12.387 @ 116.500
douglas vincent, Engine: 2.5 hybrid crazy mix of parts, Turbos: ebay T3/T4
2005 Subaru Legacy GT: 12.427 @ 110.980
Steph Leblanc, Engine: ej257, Turbos: ATP GT3076R Tires: hankook bald winter tires
1990 Subaru Legacy Wagon Turbo & Supercharged: 12.521 @ 112.260
douglas vincent, Engine: 2.5 hybrid crazy mix of parts, Supercharger: Eaton M62 Turbos: GT30R
1990 Subaru Legacy : 12.543 @ 117.240
douglas vincent, Engine: 2.5 NA block, Turbos: Ebay T3/T4 Tires: CRAPPPYYYYY
2005 Subaru Legacy GT: 12.595 @ 108.190
Chris Heydt, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: VF-39 (stock STi turbo)
1998 Subaru Legacy GT Limited: 12.600 @ 109.550
xcntrk75, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: VF22 Tires: 225/45
2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited: 12.770 @ 105.690
Craig, Engine: Stock 2.5L, Turbos: Stock VF40 Tires: Yokohama 225/45/17R
2005 Subaru Legacy GT: 12.800 @ 106.800
John Miller, Engine: 2.5, Turbos: Stock VF40
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Sedan: 12.830 @ 106.300
Chris, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock VF40 Tires: Stock
2006 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B: 12.842 @ 109.910
Ray S, Engine: stock 2.5, Turbos: vf40/18g
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Sedan: 12.848 @ 106.830
Rob Kennedy, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: Stock vf40 Tires: Kuhmos
1993 Subaru Legacy UK SINGLE TURBO: 12.880 @ 106.000
ANDREW WOLFE, Engine: EJ20, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: K.S.PERFORMANCE Tires: BRIDGESTONE POTENZA
2006 Subaru Legacy GT SpecB: 12.908 @ 106.880
Freddy T, Engine: Stock, Turbos: TDC 40bb Tires: Pirelli PZero Nero M+S
2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT: 12.934 @ 104.850
Rich Hutchinson, Engine: 2.5L H4, Turbos: Stock VF54 Tires: Azenis 615k 275/40/17