This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut Audi Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.In order for this key to work the number inside your current key must be 4D0 837 231 E OR 4D0 837 231 P (they are interchangeable)
This listing is for 2 complete brand new uncut keys with the remotes built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed these keys will open your doors and start your car. These are replacement keys there will not be any logos on them.
You will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Porsche Panamera ECU Tune: 11.379 @ 124.020
2010 Tesla Roadster : 12.643 @ 102.890
2009 Tesla Roadster : 12.710 @ 105.310
NA, Engine: Electric 248HP,
2011 Mercedes-Benz CL550 4Matic: 12.810 @ 112.030
NA, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo: 429 HP,
2011 Mercedes-Benz CL550 Biturbo 4matic: 12.810 @ 112.020
NA, Engine: 4.7L V8 Twin Turbo: 429HP,
2010 Porsche Panamera S: 13.210 @ 109.050
NA, Engine: V8: 400HP, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
2008 Tesla Roadster : 13.310 @ 104.230
2010 Porsche Panamera : 14.170 @ 102.130
P, Engine: V8,
2008 Tesla Roadster : 14.647 @ 101.090
Jorg Brown, Engine: 375 volts,