This item has been shown 7812 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut Audi Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.In order for this key to work the number inside your current key must be 4D0 837 231 E OR 4D0 837 231 P (they are interchangeable)
This listing is for 2 complete brand new uncut keys with the remotes built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed these keys will open your doors and start your car. These are replacement keys there will not be any logos on them.
You will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 8.040 @ 175.000
Eddy Whipple, Engine: 427 sbc,
1988 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 8.423 @ 161.750
Daniel Burks, Engine: 421 SBC, Tires: M/T Drag
1986 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 9.974 @ 131.360
jimmy dorsey, Engine: 434 sbc, Tires: hossier
1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 10.340 @ 128.690
Bryan Taylor, Engine: 355 ci chevy, Supercharger: 6-71 Turbos: no Tires: HOOSIER
1986 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 10.828 @ 128.560
Ryan Williams, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: front: M/T skinnies rear: M/T 10.5x28
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 11.160 @ 116.000
kbreaux, Engine: 406, Tires: m/t 28x10.5
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 11.886 @ 110.150
shelton courville, Engine: 350, Tires: M/T
1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 13.240 @ 103.000
Mike Petro, Engine: Chevy Small Block, Tires: Firestone Firehawk SVX 245/50/16
1988 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 13.424 @ 102.890
Jay denHollander, Engine: stock 350, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 275/60-15
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Custom: 13.701 @ 97.430
Gene Thompson, Engine: 383, Tires: Goodyear G-Force Drag Radials
2001 Caterham Roadsport : 13.942 @ 96.410
Michael Rohaley, Engine: Ford Zetec 2.0 VCT, Tires: Avon CR 500
1984 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 14.175 @ 95.580
sleeping blazer, Engine: 350 over .040, Tires: 225/75/r15
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 14.453 @ 92.949
Martin Charette, Engine: 350,
1987 Chevrolet Astro : 14.720 @ 95.900
Steven Young, Engine: 350 cu. in. ZZ3 Crate, Tires: radial
2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali: 14.932 @ 91.200
Doug Beachem, Engine: GMC 6.0L, Supercharger: Lingenfelter Tires: Michelin Pilot
1984 Chevrolet S10 Blazer 4x4: 15.160 @ 91.450
Ryan Breezee, Engine: 350c.u., Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Stock
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 15.552 @ 82.600
Travis Colburn, Engine: 80's 350 SBC, Supercharger: would be nice Turbos: i wish Tires: bald Nitto performance 245/50/16
2001 Chevrolet S10 Blazer LS: 15.883 @ 84.400
Justin C., Engine: K&N CAI, Tires: BFG Radial T/A 255/60/R15
1988 Chevrolet Astro : 15.927 @ 85.860
Manuel, Engine: 1969 350, Tires: Goodyear
2003 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Xtreme: 15.930 @ 95.000
Joey D, Engine: 4.3L Vortec 4300 V6, Tires: Goodyear Eagle LS