This item has been shown 4229 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut Audi Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.In order for this key to work the number inside your current key must be 4D0 837 231 E OR 4D0 837 231 P (they are interchangeable)
This listing is for 2 complete brand new uncut keys with the remotes built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed these keys will open your doors and start your car. These are replacement keys there will not be any logos on them.
You will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1980 Jeep CJ 7: 8.630 @ 153.000
Greg Zoetmulder, Engine: 406 sbc, Supercharger: F2 Procharger Tires: M/T ET streets
2005 Jeep CJ : 8.880 @ 155.000
Michael Harrigan, Engine: Alcohol Inj. 468 B.B. Chevy, Tires: Goodyear Eagles
1998 Audi S4 Killer: 9.458 @ 157.670
Oz, Engine: 2.7, Turbos: Mitsubishi custom Tires: hoosier
1998 Audi S4 Killer: 9.506 @ 154.800
Oz, Engine: 2,7, Turbos: precision turbo Tires: hoosier
1998 Audi S4 Killer: 9.710 @ 150.000
Oz, Engine: 2.7 Biturbo, Supercharger: --------- Turbos: GT28RS Tires: drag slick hoosier
1998 Audi S4 Killer: 9.930 @ 142.000
Oz, Engine: 2.7 biturbo, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: street legal 255/35/18
1982 Datsun 280 ZX : 10.256 @ 124.300
Grant, Engine: 2.8L, Supercharger: n Turbos: n
2000 Audi S4 : 10.512 @ 137.560
GURUMAN, Engine: 3.01L, Turbos: gt28RS x 2 Tires: BF drag radials
1974 Jeep CJ CJ-6: 10.638 @ 127.150
Bill Landry, Engine: 427 Chev,
2000 Audi S4 : 10.647 @ 134.320
GURUMAN, Engine: 3.01L, Turbos: GT28RS
2000 Audi S4 : 10.677 @ 132.730
10SecS4, Turbos: OEM RS4
2000 Audi S4 Quattro: 10.734 @ 132.760
10SecS4, Engine: Bone Stock, Turbos: OEM RS4 K04s Tires: BFG DRs up front, Hoosier DRs in the back
1986 Jeep CJ CJ-7: 10.860 @ 118.870
Mark, Engine: SBC,
2000 Audi S4 : 10.900 @ 131.350
GURUMAN, Engine: 3.01L, Turbos: GT28RS
2000 Audi S4 : 11.053 @ 128.150
Marc, Engine: Stock 2.7 DOHC V6 TT, Turbos: Twin K04 Tires: BFG G Force Drag Radial 225/45/17
1976 Datsun 280 ZX : 11.151 @ 111.670
Ed Gawrych, Engine: 355 SBC, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: BFG 26.5-8 Drag Slicks
2001 Audi S4 JHM Stage 3: 11.191 @ 130.723
Jason Harbinson, Engine: 2.7 Twin Turbo V6, Turbos: K04s (unmodified except adjusted waste gates) Tires: 225/40/R18 Kuhmo MX
2000 Audi S4 : 11.206 @ 122.660
that guy, Engine: stock, Turbos: OEM RS4 Tires: 235/40/18 Kumho Ecsta MX
2001 Audi S4 : 11.426 @ 122.055
Jason Harbinson, Engine: 2.7t stock, Turbos: K04s (unmodified)
1992 Audi S4 5cyl 20V Turbo: 11.453 @ 121.620
Eirikur B. Runarsson, Engine: 2.6 L, Turbos: Turbonetics GT-K 550 Tires: Toyo Proxes T1-R