This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut Audi Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.In order for this key to work the number inside your current key must be 4D0 837 231 E OR 4D0 837 231 P (they are interchangeable)
This listing is for 2 complete brand new uncut keys with the remotes built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed these keys will open your doors and start your car. These are replacement keys there will not be any logos on them.
You will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Jaguar XF Supercharged/SV8: 12.748 @ 111.170
oztiks, Engine: 5.0L, Supercharger: Roots Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
2011 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 12.851 @ 112.730
1997 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD: 13.395 @ 102.780
Patrick P, Engine: 5.0L 302 C.I., Tires: 255/50/17
2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 13.410 @ 107.710
NA, Engine: DOHC v8 supercharged, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 13.410 @ 106.910
NA, Engine: V8 supercharged, Tires: Pirelli PZero
2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 13.627 @ 105.360
Dean, Supercharger: ported and polished Tires: Stock P-Zeros
2003 Ford Explorer XLT Kenne Bell Supercharger: 13.630 @ 98.930
rocket5979, Engine: Stock SOHC 4.6 V8, Supercharger: Kenne Bell 2.2 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GTII 275/45/R20
1998 Ford Explorer SVT / Eddie Bauer: 13.945 @ 99.940
danny harrison, Engine: 4.0 SOHC, Supercharger: eaton / xcharger Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear eagle
2014 Ford Explorer SPORT: 14.500 @ 95.000
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 14.600 @ 96.800
Jeremy Realmuto, Engine: 4.0l V6, Tires: Kumho
2009 Jaguar XF : 14.810 @ 98.020
NA, Engine: V8 300HP,
1996 Ford Explorer Sport R: 14.860 @ 98.110
D Myers, Engine: 4.0, 0 0 Tires: Toyo 275/50R17
2013 Ford Explorer Sport EcoBoost: 14.960 @ 93.670
HooperWest, Engine: 3.5L V6 Twin Turbo: 365HP,
2010 Jaguar XF 4.2: 15.010 @ 96.910
NA, Engine: V8: 300HP,
2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4 V8: 15.893 @ 82.630
Dan Fellows, Engine: 4.6 Liter SOHC V8,
1998 Ford Explorer Sport: 15.914 @ 86.280
Jon R., Engine: 4.0 SOHC v6,
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 16.000 @ 94.530
jeremy s, Engine: 4.0L, Tires: 235 15
2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD: 16.010 @ 89.020
NA, Engine: V6: 290 HP,
2006 Ford Explorer EB V8 2wd: 16.054 @ 86.780
2002 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 V8: 16.300 @ 79.000
Steve Kotheimer, Engine: 4.6L V8,