This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut Audi Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.In order for this key to work the number inside your current key must be 4D0 837 231 E OR 4D0 837 231 P (they are interchangeable)
This listing is for 2 complete brand new uncut keys with the remotes built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed these keys will open your doors and start your car. These are replacement keys there will not be any logos on them.
You will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 9.824 @ 136.030
Simon, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1971 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770: 11.990 @ 114.670
Mal, Engine: Gen 3 6.1 SRT HEMI, Tires: MT ET SR 255/60/15
1972 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 12.026 @ 115.662
johnny, Engine: 340 mopar, Tires: hoosier
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed: 12.520 @ 117.000
Fina, Engine: FS 2.0, Turbos: PT 5857 Tires: M/T
1966 Chrysler Valiant vc/australian: 12.705 @ 107.010
steve, Engine: 318, Tires: 24/8.5
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed: 12.949 @ 112.262
Focus, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Garett
2001 Mazda Protege MP3: 13.300 @ 108.000
Kooldino, Engine: SpeedCircuit custom engine, Turbos: T3 60 Trim
2003 Mazda Protege msp: 13.565 @ 108.690
1994 Mazda Protege dx: 13.591 @ 108.860
zach s., Engine: mazda 323 gt-r bp-c8, Tires: 205-60-14
1993 Mazda Protege lx: 13.700 @ 102.000
Frederic, Engine: 1.8l dohc, Turbos: vj-20 Tires: hoosier slick
1999 Saturn SL SL2T: 13.835 @ 107.680
Bill Allen, Engine: 1.9 LKO, Turbos: T3T04E Tires: Kuhmo 195/65 r15's
1994 Mazda Protege DX Turbo: 13.913 @ 98.510
Luis, Engine: 1.8 dohc BP05 head on BP26 block, Turbos: stock Tires: 15inch G FORCE DRAG RADIAL
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed Turbo: 13.960 @ 102.130
Eric Trigg, Engine: FSDET, Turbos: GT28RS (disco Potato) Tires: Hankook Ventus RS2
1994 Mazda Protege DX: 13.964 @ 105.320
Zach S., Engine: bpd 1.8 323 gt-r, Turbos: stock Tires: faulken 512 -205-60-14
1994 Mazda Protege DX: 13.990 @ 100.440
Jose, Engine: kia 1.8L DOHC, Turbos: kkk 26 Tires: Toyo Ra1
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed: 14.140 @ 97.860
Marko, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Garrett GT25R
2003 Mazda Protege Mazdaspeed: 14.177 @ 99.420
Anthony Easley, Engine: FS-DET, Turbos: GT25
1992 Mazda Protege lx-t: 14.200 @ 107.000
marcin, Engine: 1.8l gtx, Turbos: t3/ihi Tires: good year
2003 Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed Protege: 14.310 @ 98.900
Jeremy, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: stock Tires: stock
2003 Mazda Protege Speed: 14.407 @ 97.970
Tiwing, Tires: Winter (Pirelli Ice Sport)