This item has been shown 7812 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New complete Uncut Audi Flip Key (will start your car and unlock your doors)
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your vehicle must use this flip style key for it to work.In order for this key to work the number inside your current key must be 4D0 837 231 E OR 4D0 837 231 P (they are interchangeable)
This listing is for 2 complete brand new uncut keys with the remotes built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed these keys will open your doors and start your car. These are replacement keys there will not be any logos on them.
You will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 GMC Sonoma SL RCSB: 10.858 @ 121.350
Brad Hatfield, Engine: 406 sbc, Tires: 325/50-15 MT Radials
1995 GMC Sonoma : 11.500 @ 115.000
Rey, Engine: Chevy 350ci, Tires: Mickey Thompson et
1998 GMC Sonoma : 12.590 @ 107.300
Troy, Engine: 4.3L, Tires: bfg comp tas
1998 GMC Sonoma ls: 12.670 @ 118.080
mike sincavage, Engine: 2.2,
2010 BMW X5 : 12.880 @ 107.160
toMMy, Engine: 4.4l, Turbos: TwinTurbo
1969 Buick Electra GSX: 12.990 @ 102.950
Michael Joseph, Engine: Scotty Guadagno Buick 455 STAGE 1, Tires: PIRELLI P-ZERO Slicks/Corsa
1999 GMC Sonoma SLS Extended Cab Nitrous: 13.013 @ 101.810
Jason Gourlie, Engine: 4.3 L Vortec, Tires: ET Street Drag Radials
2013 BMW X5 50i Dinan Stage 2: 13.490 @ 104.100
Gary Champagne, Engine: twin turbo v8 dinan stage 2,
2011 BMW X5 xdrive 50i: 13.580 @ 100.230
2011 BMW X5 xDrive5 4.4 V8 Twin Turbo: 13.643 @ 101.910
macspeed, Engine: 4.4L V8 TwinPower Turbo,
2005 BMW X5 4.8is: 14.510 @ 96.210
2007 BMW X5 V8 4.8i: 14.580 @ 95.100
Joe Grand, Engine: 4.8 l 350 hp, Tires: dunlop
2012 Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic Wagon: 14.600 @ 97.110
ET, Engine: Dohc 24- valve , V-6 : 302 horsepower,
1995 Vauxhall Cavalier 3 litre V6: 14.610 @ 95.700
Ian, Engine: 3.0 V6,
2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 : 14.710 @ 96.230
2003 BMW X5 4.6is: 14.800 @ 93.600
NA, Engine: V8 DOHC 4-valve/cyl.; VANOS,
2000 GMC Sonoma LS ext. cab supercharged: 14.858 @ 91.820
walter sutherland, Engine: 4.3L vortec, Supercharger: powerdyne bd-600 Turbos: no
2004 BMW X5 4.4i: 14.900 @ 94.500
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 : 14.910 @ 84.510
NA, Engine: V6: 268HP,
1998 GMC Sonoma : 14.960 @ 94.000
kyle niven, Engine: 4.3 v6, Tires: bfg comp t/a