This item has been shown 4023 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
The numbers on the back of the remote read FCC ID KBRASTU15Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Pontiac Grand Prix : 8.890 @ 156.430
Paul, Engine: 511 BBC, Tires: m/t True 28x10.5
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Twin Turbo: 9.011 @ 150.550
Matt, Turbos: T3/T61 Twin Turbos Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag tires 3053c
1972 Pontiac Grand Prix model J: 10.720 @ 124.300
david, Engine: pontiac, Tires: M/T 10.50x28x15
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP PT04e67 Turbo: 11.094 @ 121.950
Chris Mercadante, Engine: 231 cu in L67, Turbos: PT04e67 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP CompG: 11.230 @ 120.800
James Honeychurch, Engine: stock L32 SC3.8L, Supercharger: Generation V M90(Stock) Turbos: no Tires: ET Drags
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 11.245 @ 122.280
Greg Was, Engine: 3800 Series II, Supercharger: Stock Eaton M90 Gen V Turbos: None Tires: M/T
1951 Other Prefect : 11.750 @ 115.650
joe, Engine: sb chev, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix LS: 11.850 @ 115.860
Steve Emert, Engine: 460 Big Block Chevy, Tires: Hoosier 29/9.50/15
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 11.984 @ 115.840
Steve Mayes, Engine: 3.8, Supercharger: M90
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Base Cartuning turbo: 12.029 @ 115.380
Robin Paré, Engine: 3.8L V6 L26, Turbos: T62-1 Turbonetics(CT kit) Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.120 @ 112.161
Ryan Kuchenski, Engine: L67, Supercharger: eatom m90 port and polish Tires: hoosier quick time pro
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.133 @ 114.920
Winston Anderson, Engine: 3.8,
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.260 @ 116.850
Michael Schwenk, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Turbonetics T-70 Tires: 245/45R17 Nitto 555R
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.300 @ 111.900
Chris metzger, Engine: L67, Supercharger: M90 Tires: QTP
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.400 @ 117.000
Freeman, Engine: 3.8L, Turbos: T66 Tires: STREET TIRES
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.480 @ 107.000
Thomas, Engine: 350 chevy, Tires: 28
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.490 @ 106.000
tom baker, Engine: 60 over 350, Tires: mts
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.548 @ 104.340
Corey Finley, Engine: 3800, Supercharger: Stock Tires: Hoosier QTP
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.570 @ 112.760
Chris Hinson, Engine: 3.8L L26, Supercharger: Gen V Eaton M90 Turbos: No Tires: Nexxen 2000
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.575 @ 101.460
Rafael Santos, Engine: 3800 series 2 L36 bottom end, Supercharger: Ported M90