This item has been shown 4024 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
The numbers on the back of the remote read FCC ID KBRASTU15Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Mercury Cougar : 6.800 @ 204.000
stefan peterson, Engine: 511 KB, Supercharger: 14/71 Tires: m/t
1988 Chrysler LeBaron : 8.348 @ 164.870
Ray Galie, Engine: 572 Mopar, Tires: Hoosier
1989 Chrysler LeBaron : 8.450 @ 159.000
Destry St.Pierre, Engine: 528, Tires: 32x16
1988 Chrysler LeBaron : 8.610 @ 158.110
Ray Galie, Engine: 572 MOPAR,
1967 Mercury Cougar standard: 9.360 @ 142.000
Tony Malone, Engine: 393 W, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1969 Mercury Cougar xr7 elimanator: 10.154 @ 130.200
morris, Engine: 557, Tires: 32-15-15
1967 Mercury Cougar : 10.285 @ 126.260
Tyler Shallenburger, Engine: 461w sbf dart block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier c07 28 10.5
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 ZX6R: 10.415 @ 128.420
1970 Mercury Cougar : 10.418 @ 133.000
Tony Barnes, Engine: 460,
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 ZX6R: 10.674 @ 125.610
2002 Kawasaki ZZR600 zx6r: 10.762 @ 125.870
Robbie Kurtz, Tires: dunlop slick- road race
2007 Kawasaki ZZR600 : 10.934 @ 123.684
2006 Kawasaki ZZR600 : 11.156 @ 126.010
Ryan B, Engine: 599cc, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Dunlop Qualifier 180
1984 Mercury Cougar lx: 11.174 @ 121.590
BOB OBERG, Engine: 331 n/a, Tires: 28x10.5
1967 Mercury Cougar GT: 11.224 @ 119.340
TRAVIS TAYLOR, Engine: 392, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON DRAG RADIALS
2001 Kawasaki ZZR600 zx6r: 11.233 @ 127.580
Bialy, Engine: 600, Tires: shinko
1970 Mercury Cougar Std: 11.395 @ 122.980
Allenman, Engine: 351W,
2005 Kawasaki ZZR600 : 11.860 @ 115.890
1989 Chrysler LeBaron GTC Coupe: 11.872 @ 120.210
Steve Menegon, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: T3/T4 Hybrid Tires: 24.5 x 8.5 x 15
1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 Special Edition: 11.891 @ 113.600
Steve Dugan, Engine: Stock 4.6L 281 PI 2V Bullitt Intake, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Front 28 Goodyears/Rear 28