This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
The numbers on the back of the remote read FCC ID KBRASTU15Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Dodge Demon : 10.894 @ 123.290
Teddy Kibel, Engine: 340, Tires: mickey thompson
2007 Noble M400 : 11.710 @ 120.010
1997 Honda Accord SiR: 11.741 @ 117.400
Scott DiLonardo, Engine: F20b DOHC stroked to 2.2 L, Turbos: T3/T04 Tires: Yokohama Parada spec 2 215/40-ZR 17 in front 225/4
1972 Dodge Demon : 12.100 @ 108.970
David Johnson, Engine: 340 stroker, Tires: Hoosier quick times
2013 Audi Q5 3.0T S-Line: 12.637 @ 107.630
scott saxton, Engine: stock, Supercharger: APR Stage 2 pulley Tires: 275/40/20
1995 Honda Accord EX: 13.019 @ 112.371
James, Engine: H22A, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Winstar
2003 Honda Accord EX V6 6 Speed: 13.107 @ 107.700
Paul, Engine: J30A4 3.0L V6, Tires: 205/55/16 Triangle Brand Summer Tires
2015 Audi Q5 S: 13.110 @ 104.510
RAT, Engine: supercharged DOHC 24-valve V-6 front, longitudinal aluminum block and heads, Tires: Michelin latitude sport
1993 Honda Accord LX: 13.130 @ 104.000
Rick James, Engine: F22, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 215 25 21
1994 Honda Accord EX 4door Nitrous: 13.300 @ 106.300
Corey Bullock, Engine: 2.2 VTEC, Tires: Kumho ZRs
1999 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe Nitrous: 13.434 @ 101.840
arnie b, Engine: 3.0, Tires: m&h slicks
1991 Honda Accord lx: 13.442 @ 103.980
john hatfield, Engine: h22a, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: bfg drag radials
1990 Honda Accord lx: 13.491 @ 101.710
jonnyhonda, Engine: jdm h22a, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: m/t 22/8
2006 Honda Accord EX 6spd: 13.570 @ 101.200
Bryan, Engine: J30a5, Tires: 215/55 Hankook Ventus V4
1972 Dodge Demon 340: 13.590 @ 98.950
Patrick, Engine: 340, Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro
2000 Honda Accord EX: 13.643 @ 111.390
Jason Hart, Engine: F23A1, Turbos: Garrett T3/T4 57 trim Tires: 225/40/18 Continental Ext Cont DW
2003 Honda Accord EX V6 6 speed Gutted Interior: 13.653 @ 104.110
Paul, Engine: J30A4, Tires: 205/55/16 Triangle Summer Tires
1992 Honda Accord : 13.800 @ 105.000
Brett Shanley, Engine: h22,
1994 Honda Accord Turbo: 13.915 @ 102.780
Tory Russell, Engine: h22a, Turbos: t3/04e Tires: toyo t1s
1993 Honda Accord se turbo: 13.943 @ 100.000
jerrod, Engine: f22a6, Turbos: 1 t3 60mm