This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
The numbers on the back of the remote read FCC ID KBRASTU15Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2013 Audi Q5 3.0T S-Line: 12.637 @ 107.630
scott saxton, Engine: stock, Supercharger: APR Stage 2 pulley Tires: 275/40/20
2015 Audi Q5 S: 13.110 @ 104.510
RAT, Engine: supercharged DOHC 24-valve V-6 front, longitudinal aluminum block and heads, Tires: Michelin latitude sport
2004 Suzuki Aerio 2.3L: 13.649 @ 111.110
Luis, Engine: 4 Cyl 16v 2.3L, Supercharger: NO Turbos: TO3/TO4B Turbonetics Tires: Yokohama (Stock)
2009 Audi Q5 3.2 Quattro Tiptronic: 15.010 @ 93.610
NA, Engine: V6, 270HP, Tires: Dunlop Grandtrek Touring
1994 Chevrolet Suburban : 15.660 @ 87.090
Eric Takushi, Engine: 350, Tires: BFG Comp TA HR
2005 Suzuki Aerio SX: 15.700 @ 88.070
wakko, Engine: 2.3l,
1992 Suzuki Vitara Turbo JLX 5 door: 15.800 @ 83.300
Baldur Gislason, Engine: G16B 16valve 1.6L, Turbos: Garrett VNT25 Tires: 35x12.5R15
2000 Chevrolet Suburban : 15.990 @ 91.000
richard banks, Engine: 5.3,
1987 Chevrolet Suburban : 16.553 @ 80.240
david christy, Engine: 350 stock, Tires: 235/75-15
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT3 4x4: 16.610 @ 84.410
NA, Tires: Goodyear Wrangler HP
2001 Chevrolet Suburban LT w/ Autoride: 16.733 @ 80.280
1990 Chevrolet Suburban SLE: 16.837 @ 80.010
Mike Bosko, Engine: 350, Tires: 275/60R15
2004 Suzuki Aerio : 16.970 @ 83.100
1997 Chevrolet Suburban ls: 16.974 @ 80.350
1989 Chevrolet Suburban R1500: 17.089 @ 79.850
Jeremy Phipps, Engine: 350 c.i.d., Tires: 235/75R15 rear, 235/60r15 front
1998 Chevrolet Suburban K2500: 17.333 @ 78.590
Michael Olson, Engine: 290-hp, 7.4-liter V-8, Tires: 245/75R16