This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
The numbers on the back of the remote read FCC ID KBRASTU15Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Victory V92C c-rod: 10.180 @ 133.560
2001 Victory V92C : 10.217 @ 127.510
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 110,
2001 Victory V92C pmrt 104: 10.591 @ 127.640
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Supercharger: pmrt / rotrex
2001 Victory V92C PMRT 104 ci: 10.893 @ 124.480
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Tires: shinko shealth 003
2001 Victory V92C pmrt104: 10.943 @ 121.670
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104, Tires: stealth 003, shinko
2003 Victory V92C CC: 11.100 @ 123.090
Torch, Engine: Freedom,
2003 Victory V92C : 11.130 @ 123.050
Jethro, Engine: Victory, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: Avon
2001 Victory V92C PMRT 104 ci: 11.177 @ 121.670
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 104,
2003 Victory V92C CC Freedom motor: 11.180 @ 118.970
Torch, Engine: By Lloydz,
2003 Victory V92C Classic Cruiser: 12.315 @ 108.640
Fred Bierer, Engine: 100 cu.in, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
2001 Victory V92C bike/rider weight 950#: 12.353 @ 105.780
dasve koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt100, Tires: metz 880
2001 Victory V92C : 12.453 @ 111.850
dave koehmstedt, Engine: pmrt 100, Tires: metz 880
2003 Victory V92C Classic Cruiser: 13.119 @ 99.350
Fred E. Bierer,
2003 Victory V92C classic curiser: 13.494 @ 96.010
Roy Howdyshell, Engine: 92c,
1995 Vauxhall Cavalier 3 litre V6: 14.610 @ 95.700
Ian, Engine: 3.0 V6,
1995 Vauxhall Cavalier V6: 15.107 @ 94.350
Iancav6, Engine: 2.5 v6,
2006 Lexus RX400h Hybrid: 15.210 @ 93.010
1989 Mercedes-Benz 560SEC : 15.277 @ 91.250
Gerry Van Zandt,