This item has been shown 296 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these inserts will work for your vehicle .
Vehicle must be equipped with a Nissan or Infiniti smart key system. Transponder chip has been installed in the key blades.
You are looking at 2 NEW replacement emergency keys that slide into the bottom of Nissan/Infiniti prox keys. These blades have the correct transponder chips inside of them, beware of the cheaper items that do not have the chip which is required to start your car!
Keys will need to be cut and programmed by an auto locksmith or dealership. You will haveunlimitedaccess to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Suzuki Samurai : 9.460 @ 138.000
Yiyito Deliz, Engine: 1,324cc, Supercharger: none Turbos: T3/T4 Custom turbo Tires: front M/T 24x5 rear M/T 26x10 slicks
2005 Ford GT Supercharged Twin Turbo Nitrous: 9.721 @ 149.840
Mullet, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged Twin Turbo V8, Tires: 305/35/19 ET Streets
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo Supercharged: 10.270 @ 146.480
Mullet, Engine: V8 Supercharged and Turbocharged,
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo: 10.480 @ 144.950
moeinox, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo, Tires: drag radials
2005 Ford GT Pulley, Tune, Exhaust: 10.636 @ 132.210
FikseGTS, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged V8, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2005 Ford GT Pulley and Tune: 10.637 @ 133.210
typeshatch, Engine: V8 Supercharged 5.4L, Supercharger: Pulley 2.75 Tires: drag radials
2005 Ford GT PPR Twin Turbo: 10.650 @ 155.310
PPR, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo,
2005 Ford GT Heffner Tune Pulley: 10.696 @ 135.270
Jamie, Tires: stock factory tires
2005 Ford GT : 10.920 @ 128.000
2005 Ford GT Ford Racing Pulley and Tune: 10.920 @ 130.230
hmg_57, Engine: Supercharged V8, Supercharger: Ford Pulley Tires: 18
2005 Ford GT : 11.020 @ 130.000
2005 Ford GT Heffner Twin Turbo: 11.101 @ 139.020
NA, Engine: V8 DOHC 32 Valve Twin Turbo, Turbos: Twin Water Cooled Dual Ball Bearing 61mm Turbos
2005 Ford GT : 11.200 @ 131.200
2005 Ford GT : 11.200 @ 131.200
2005 Ford GT Heffner Pulley and Tune: 11.203 @ 132.370
FikseGTS, Engine: V8 Supercharged 5.4L, Supercharger: Heffner Pulley, 2.75 Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2005 Ford GT : 11.410 @ 124.910
12secyoto, Engine: V8 Supercharged: 550HP,
2005 Ford GT : 11.540 @ 126.050
2005 Ford GT : 11.600 @ 126.200
2005 Ford GT : 11.770 @ 126.530
GTF, Engine: V8 Supercharged: 550HP,
2005 Ford GT : 11.780 @ 124.310
NA, Engine: Supercharged 90* V-8, aluminum block/heads, Tires: 235/45ZR18; 315/40ZR19,Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar