This item has been shown 1169 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these shells will work for your car.YOUR EXISTING KEY MUST LOOK IDENTICAL FOR THESE SHELLS TO WORK, EVEN IF YOUR VEHICLE IS LISTED IN THE CHART!
You are looking at a 2 NEW replacement keyless remote shells and button pads. You can use these shells and pads to replace your original worn out or cracked shells. These shells will snap together nicely and work just like your original. THERE ARE NO ELECTRONICS INSIDE THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE KEY, IT IS JUST A REPLACEMENT SHELL AND BUTTONS! These shells will not have any logos on the back.
No programming is required, simply swap your existing electronics inside these shells. You will haveunlimitedaccess to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Ford Fairlane custom 100: 9.520 @ 140.000
steve pyburn, Engine: ford 351 w 427 cubes, Tires: goodyear/moroso
2009 Harley-Davidson Softail FLSTSB: 9.915 @ 133.800
Bill Burton, Engine: 103,
1966 Ford Fairlane GT: 10.225 @ 133.380
Anthony Verriotto, Engine: 533' 460 STROKED 80 OVER,
1966 Ford Fairlane XL 500: 10.734 @ 132.760
Bronson Robertson, Engine: 351 Windsor stroked and poked to 418, Tires: 11
2007 Harley-Davidson Softail fxst: 10.990 @ 121.700
greg, Engine: 103 ci twin cam 10.6/1 comp., Tires: 200 mm dunlop
1966 Ford Fairlane 500: 11.590 @ 113.500
Clay Wesley, Engine: 428,
1967 Ford Fairlane 500: 11.630 @ 116.180
Tony Rabito, Engine: 1970 460 502, Tires: M/T 28 x 10 S
1964 Ford Fairlane thunderbolt: 11.760 @ 118.320
al kitts, Engine: 427, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: firestone
2002 Harley-Davidson Softail FLSTFI: 11.760 @ 109.090
Frank McCutcheon, Engine: 113, Tires: M&H Slick
1964 Ford Fairlane Sport Coupe: 11.800 @ 114.000
Charlie Rodgers, Engine: 68 Ford 302 .030 over, Tires: M/T Sportman Pros
1969 Ford Fairlane Cobra 428 CJ with Ram Air: 12.550 @ 108.980
Bill Rushin, Engine: 428 +.030, Tires: 29.5 X 10.5 MT Slicks
1966 Ford Fairlane GTA: 12.609 @ 108.440
Drew, Engine: 390, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: bfg radials
1966 Ford Fairlane 500: 12.701 @ 108.390
D. Bender, Engine: 390, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T 28/9/15
1968 Ford Fairlane : 12.850 @ 106.000
Jason Walker, Engine: 306, Tires: MT Skinnies, MT 28X9 Slicks
1963 Ford Fairlane 500: 13.288 @ 101.680
Colin, Engine: 302, Tires: 215x60 -15 Firestone
1995 Volvo 850 T-5R Wagon: 13.780 @ 99.620
John, Engine: B5234T5, Turbos: 18T Tires: Hoosiers
1996 Volvo 850 T-5R Sedan: 13.802 @ 108.130
Jason Frantz, Turbos: 16T Tires: 205/45-17 Hankook V12 Evo
1996 Volvo 850 T-5R R: 13.904 @ 100.780
Brian L, Engine: 2.3L inline 5, Turbos: stock
1995 Volvo 850 T-5R : 14.000 @ 105.000
Simon, Engine: 2.3L 5 CYL, Turbos: 16T Tires: Yokahama
1995 Volvo 850 T-5R wagon: 14.360 @ 97.000
Michael Rosenblum, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: yes Tires: radials