This item has been shown 246 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
There are no electronics included.
This listing is for 2 brand new replacement GTO key + keyless remote shells, button pads and screws. You will receive everything included in the pictures. Installing this is very easy and takes only a few minutes, you will need to have the blade cut to your vehicle.
No programming is necessary, this is a shell, button pad and uncut blade only.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Pontiac GTO Pro Stock: 7.361 @ 184.570
Michael Campolucci, Engine: KRE MR-1A 535,
1966 Pontiac GTO : 7.760 @ 178.000
Bjoern Laehndorf, Engine: Steve Schmidt 499 Pro Stock, Tires: Goodyear / Hoosier
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 7.870 @ 175.940
Ron Crookshanks, Engine: 540 bbc, Supercharger: 8-71 high helix by the blower sho Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t et streets 33x 18.5
2005 Pontiac GTO F-1R Procharger: 8.958 @ 154.210
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7 427, Supercharger: F-1R Procharger Turbos: N/A
2005 Pontiac GTO : 9.199 @ 151.050
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7X, Supercharger: Procharger F-1R Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier
2004 Pontiac GTO SS Supercharged LQ9 408 ci : 9.746 @ 142.130
Fadi Tamour, Engine: LQ9 408 ci , Supercharger: Vortech V7 YSI Tires: 28/10.5/15
1968 Pontiac GTO : 9.824 @ 140.440
Louis Fishgold, Engine: Butler 505 CI, Tires: M/T 28 x 10.5
2004 Pontiac GTO : 9.929 @ 136.600
Hardcore, Engine: LS2 -403 stroker, Tires: 26/10.0-15S MT Slicks
1971 Pontiac GTO HO: 10.220 @ 129.030
JONATHON DAO, Engine: 467, Tires: GOODYEARS
2004 Pontiac GTO : 10.260 @ 134.000
Doc GTO, Engine: LQ9 370ci, Supercharger: TVS 2300 Tires: Hoosiers
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 10.360 @ 131.890
Don Carlson, Engine: 455 Pontiac Stock Bore & Stroke, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Moroso Drag, Firestone
2005 Pontiac GTO : 10.496 @ 130.350
Dan Knabb (aka, FraggerCrue), Engine: LS2, Tires: stock front, Hoosier 275/17 DRs
1970 Pontiac GTO Ram air iii: 10.520 @ 128.800
John D, Engine: 541 IA2 Pontiac, Tires: Hoosier 29.5X 12.5 x 15
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 10.650 @ 125.000
Kevin, Engine: 462 CID Pontiac, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear 30 x 12
2004 Pontiac GTO LS-2: 10.694 @ 126.510
ETCO RACING SD, Engine: LS2, Turbos: Pro Charger Tires: MT Drag Radials
2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7L: 10.770 @ 126.010
ETCO Racing Project DD, Engine: 5.7L LS-1, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: MT / Drag Radials
1967 Pontiac GTO Sedan: 10.800 @ 121.000
Nickv, Engine: 455, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA
1964 Pontiac GTO : 10.800 @ 129.310
Jim, Engine: '68 Pontiac 428, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Firestone 29.5
2004 Pontiac GTO : 10.856 @ 127.060
ETCO Racing Project DDII, Engine: 5.7 L LS-1, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: MT Drag Radials
1968 Pontiac GTO : 10.880 @ 134.800
john, Engine: 454 bored .30, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 12.5 inches