This item has been shown 7772 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car. Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.Note: if your vehicle is a 2007 classic/old body style these remotes will not work you need a different remote. (please contact us for assistance) If your vehicle is 2007+(new body style) these will work.
This listing is for 2 NEW replacement remotes that will work with GM vehicles in the chart above. These remotes will come fully tested with batteries installed.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.2011 and above need to be dealer/locksmith programmed only!
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Kia Optima ex: 12.200 @ 110.340
Jason Clark, Engine: 2.7 liter dohc, Tires: nitto 1320
1989 Plymouth Voyager se: 12.260 @ 109.980
Corby Lines, Engine: 2.5, Turbos: sc61 precision
2009 Infiniti FX50 S: 13.610 @ 104.020
NA, Engine: V8 5026cc, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport 01
2009 Infiniti FX50 : 13.710 @ 102.100
NA, Engine: V8, Tires: Dunlop Sport SP Sport 01
2004 Cadillac SRX V8 AWD: 14.600 @ 96.300
2004 Cadillac SRX RWD: 14.891 @ 93.200
2007 Cadillac SRX V8: 14.910 @ 94.020
2004 Cadillac SRX v8: 15.100 @ 94.000
2004 Cadillac SRX v8: 15.340 @ 92.710
RP handcontrol, Engine: v8 320hp,
2011 Kia Optima SX: 15.610 @ 91.220
NA, Engine: Inline 4 Turbo: 274HP,
2004 Cadillac SRX V-6: 15.700 @ 88.000
1992 Mercury Topaz XR5: 15.740 @ 91.000
Chad Scott, Engine: 3.0 V6 5-Spd, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: 195/60-15
1989 Plymouth Voyager SE: 16.004 @ 82.070
jefo, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: stock Tires: michelin defender 205/70-14
1989 Plymouth Voyager se: 16.020 @ 83.000
andrew, Engine: 2.5, Turbos: mistubishi te04
2003 Kia Optima LX: 16.070 @ 86.260
s.k., Engine: 2.7l v6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: kumho ecsta
2012 Kia Optima EX: 16.200 @ 89.000
ET, Engine: Dohc 16v - valve inline 4: 200 horsepower, Tires: Premiere CP671 P215/55R-17 93V M+S
2007 Kia Optima EX: 16.910 @ 83.220
2006 Kia Optima EX: 17.010 @ 83.100
2000 Plymouth Voyager Base: 17.906 @ 75.580
Bob Sag, Engine: 3.3 V6, Tires: P205/75R14 Michelin all season