This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car. Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.Note: if your vehicle is a 2007 classic/old body style these remotes will not work you need a different remote. (please contact us for assistance) If your vehicle is 2007+(new body style) these will work.
This listing is for 2 NEW replacement remotes that will work with GM vehicles in the chart above. These remotes will come fully tested with batteries installed.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.2011 and above need to be dealer/locksmith programmed only!
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1977 Harley-Davidson FXE Shovelhead: 10.250 @ 127.280
BOB HOOVER JR, Engine: 103 c.i.Methanol, Tires: Mickey Thomson
2006 Factory-Five Type 65 electric: 13.178 @ 94.350
Michael 'KD' Kadie, Engine: Transwarp 11, Tires: BF Goodrich street (fully inflated)
1998 Citroen Saxo vts: 13.679 @ 102.910
andy dorman, Engine: 1600,
2001 Citroen Saxo VTS: 14.000 @ 98.000
2007 Saturn Aura XR: 14.510 @ 97.710
2000 Citroen Saxo VTS: 14.623 @ 94.000
Steve, Engine: TU5JP4 1.6 16v, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Eagle f1
2007 Saturn Aura XR 3.6: 14.704 @ 96.852
2007 Saturn Aura XR 3.6: 14.910 @ 95.020
2007 Saturn Aura XR: 15.280 @ 91.720
Pyrat Wesly, Engine: 3.6 VVT,
2007 Saturn Aura XE: 16.010 @ 90.020
2007 Saturn Aura Green Line Hybrid: 17.710 @ 81.410