This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car. Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.Note: if your vehicle is a 2007 classic/old body style these remotes will not work you need a different remote. (please contact us for assistance) If your vehicle is 2007+(new body style) these will work.
This listing is for 2 NEW replacement remotes that will work with GM vehicles in the chart above. These remotes will come fully tested with batteries installed.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.2011 and above need to be dealer/locksmith programmed only!
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1990 Audi Coupe Quattro: 9.780 @ 145.980
Aaron C, Engine: 20v 2.0L Integrated Engineering stroker 4cyl, Turbos: Borg Warner S400sx 67mm Billet divided T4 1.25 A/R Tires: 4 X M&H Racemaster 8.5/24.5-15 Drag Slicks
1990 Audi Coupe Quattro: 9.907 @ 141.440
Aaron, Engine: Integrated Engineering 2.0LStroker, Turbos: Bullseye S366XL T4 divided 1.10 A/R @ 32psi Tires: 4 X M&H Racemaster 8.5/24.5-15 Drag Slicks
1990 Audi Coupe 20vt QUATTRO: 10.706 @ 135.660
janis Krauklis, Engine: 7A, Turbos: gt35r Tires: M/T drag radials
1990 Audi Coupe quattro 20vt: 10.809 @ 129.050
janis, Engine: 7a, Turbos: GT35r Tires: MT 225/50/15 drag radials
1995 Audi Coupe S2: 10.970 @ 128.000
Audrius, Engine: 2.2t 20v, Turbos: Holset hx40 Tires: yokohama 048m
1991 Audi Coupe S2: 11.477 @ 124.650
Zeki Fidan, Engine: 2226ccm, Supercharger: no Turbos: kkk 29 Tires: 234/35/17
1929 Ford Coupe : 12.000 @ 111.000
JB, Engine: Chevy 400, Supercharger: 4-71 Turbos: 400 Tires: Firestone/McQuiry
1935 Ford Phantom Viktoria: 14.540 @ 98.700
Louis Stands, Engine: 355 chec, Tires: Koker white walls
1998 Hyundai Excel Twin Cam: 16.021 @ 84.710
Ryan, Engine: 1.5L Twin Cam, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Toyo Proxes RA1 13
1994 Hyundai Excel EX: 16.616 @ 94.000
Paris, Engine: 2.o litre, Supercharger: none Turbos: factory Tires: perelli