This item has been shown 4931 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car. Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.Note: if your vehicle is a 2007 classic/old body style these remotes will not work you need a different remote. (please contact us for assistance) If your vehicle is 2007+(new body style) these will work.
This listing is for 2 NEW replacement remotes that will work with GM vehicles in the chart above. These remotes will come fully tested with batteries installed.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.2011 and above need to be dealer/locksmith programmed only!
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SE : 13.240 @ 112.540
Daniel Hendrych, Engine: 4.2L, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Tires: 4 for 70$ what a deal
2002 Suzuki Esteem VXI: 13.929 @ 102.000
Keshav Arora, Engine: G13BB, Turbos: td04
1994 Geo Metro : 15.057 @ 92.030
Phil, Engine: 993cc turbo, Turbos: ihi rhb32 Tires: 145/80R12
2000 Suzuki Esteem : 15.500 @ 89.030
Adrian Morgan, Engine: 2.0 (J20),
2001 Suzuki Esteem 1.8L glx: 15.700 @ 89.200
chris tenayuca, Engine: 1.8L, Tires: good year radial GT'S
2007 Lexus GX470 : 15.710 @ 88.020
2003 Suzuki Esteem lxi: 17.520 @ 82.000
Pritesh Jhaveri, Engine: 1.3lt, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: federal