This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car. Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.Note: if your vehicle is a 2007 classic/old body style these remotes will not work you need a different remote. (please contact us for assistance) If your vehicle is 2007+(new body style) these will work.
This listing is for 2 NEW replacement remotes that will work with GM vehicles in the chart above. These remotes will come fully tested with batteries installed.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.2011 and above need to be dealer/locksmith programmed only!
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Buick Apollo : 8.700 @ 155.870
Thomas Fuchs, Engine: 565 Chevrolet, Tires: Goodyear
1967 Buick Skylark GS: 9.430 @ 141.220
Andy Brody, Engine: Dart Big M, Tires: M/T ET Front & MT 32x14x15S rear
2004 Yamaha Road Warrior : 9.943 @ 137.250
Sam Vallas, Engine: Factory, Tires: Shinko Ultra Soft 190 rear
1978 Buick Skylark : 10.261 @ 131.690
David Wolfe, Engine: Chevy 361, Tires: GoodYear
1972 Buick Skylark GSX: 10.764 @ 117.000
Robert Noeken, Engine: 475 Buick Jim Weise Trishieldperf build 10.7 compression, Tires: Toyo 28.0-10.5/15 Drag Slicks
1970 Buick Skylark : 10.821 @ 122.230
ROB GIROUX, Engine: 455, Tires: 29 X 10
1964 Buick Skylark Hardtop: 10.995 @ 125.050
Dwayne Hicks, Engine: 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag (rear)
1970 Buick Skylark GS: 11.050 @ 124.225
Ward, Engine: Pontiac 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street 30 x 10.5
1972 Buick Skylark GS: 11.340 @ 121.780
1977 Buick Skylark : 11.380 @ 117.720
jeff lang, Engine: 455, Tires: 28.50 - 10.5
1974 Buick Apollo : 11.766 @ 111.790
bill macke, Engine: 72 chevy 400 smallblock,
1978 Buick Skylark : 11.848 @ 114.230
Greg Baker, Engine: 272 stage 2 v6,
2004 Yamaha Road Warrior : 11.880 @ 117.000
J.B. EMBREY, Engine: 1700, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE Tires: DUNLOP 200
2006 Yamaha Road Warrior xv1700: 12.008 @ 108.800
Leroy Faulkenberry, Engine: 102ci, Tires: shinko 003 190/55/17
1979 Buick Skylark : 12.017 @ 111.330
David Gotthardt, Engine: 408 sbc (400sbc +.40), Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT ET street 28x11.50x15
1979 Buick Skylark Custom: 12.050 @ 113.010
jon venstad, Engine: Modified , balanced GM ZZ4, Supercharger: Weiand 144 Tires: 28x11.50x15
2002 Yamaha Road Warrior : 12.132 @ 106.520
jeffy bloem, Tires: 260
1972 Buick Skylark Custom: 12.203 @ 109.150
Chris Glasser, Engine: Buick 455, Tires: P275/60R15 Drag radials
1971 Buick Skylark chevrick: 12.412 @ 112.000
steven salvas, Engine: 383 stroker chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: non Tires: 26x10.5 drag radial bf goodtimes
1977 Buick Skylark 2door coupe / s: 12.530 @ 109.000
Ari Remahl, Engine: 455, Tires: 235/60/16 HOOSIER