This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car. Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.Note: if your vehicle is a 2007 classic/old body style these remotes will not work you need a different remote. (please contact us for assistance) If your vehicle is 2007+(new body style) these will work.
This listing is for 2 NEW replacement remotes that will work with GM vehicles in the chart above. These remotes will come fully tested with batteries installed.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.2011 and above need to be dealer/locksmith programmed only!
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Toyota Celica : 6.980 @ 200.890
Luis Corujo, Engine: Paradise Racing built 2RZ-FE, Turbos: Borgwarner S500SX
2004 Toyota Celica GTS: 7.210 @ 192.850
Luis Corujo, Engine: 2RZ-FE, Turbos: 80mm Bullseye Power Tires: Goodyear 32X14.5X15
1984 Audi 80 quattro: 9.170 @ 154.000
Andreas Martinsson, Engine: 3b, Turbos: pt 76/75 billet Tires: m/t 24,5
1979 Toyota Celica gt: 10.600 @ 126.000
benitos, Engine: 7mgte, Turbos: t04s Tires: slicks
1999 BMW M Coupe : 10.775 @ 134.350
Kenny Shelswell, Engine: S50B32, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Garrett Tires: MT ET Drag 26
1984 Toyota Celica XT: 10.910 @ 130.000
Loay Abdulrahman, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: Single Garette TO4R-70 Tires: 26x9 slicks
1999 BMW M Coupe : 10.987 @ 136.020
Jonathan Thayer, Engine: Underbore S52, 3.06L, 8.8:1 Compression, Turbos: SPA 700M Tires: 315/35/17 Proxes TQ
1995 Toyota Celica gt4 st205: 11.440 @ 125.680
rikki parker, Engine: fensport 3s-gte, Turbos: gt40r Tires: 225/45/17 toyo r888
1988 Toyota Celica gt all-trac: 11.750 @ 126.000
nhia yang, Engine: st-205, Turbos: T304E Tires: 225/50/16
2000 Toyota Celica gt-s: 12.275 @ 111.820
jim macracen, Engine: 2zz, Turbos: garrett bb
2003 Toyota Celica GT: 12.435 @ 113.040
RTR Racing, Engine: 1ZZ, Turbos: T4 Tires: Toyo Proxies
1976 Toyota Celica LT: 12.627 @ 109.710
Joel Swinnerton, Engine: 4A-GTE, Turbos: HKS GT2510 Tires: 9.5
2000 BMW M Coupe : 12.818 @ 110.810
Juker008, Engine: 3.2L 10.5:1 CR, Turbos: T60-1 Tires: BFG G-Force II
2000 BMW M Coupe : 13.000 @ 109.000
MCoupeMike, Engine: 3.2 ltr I6, Supercharger: Rotrex Tires: Kumho MX Street Tires 255/60
2000 BMW M Coupe : 13.290 @ 102.450
Jon Levesque, Engine: 3.2 Inline 6, Tires: 275/40 rears General UHP Exclaims
2001 BMW M Coupe : 13.300 @ 106.970
Chris Montgomery, Engine: S54 (stock), Tires: 245/40/17
1972 Toyota Celica ST: 13.370 @ 103.000
Cary, Engine: 18rg, Tires: 24.5-7.0-13
1996 Toyota Celica GT-Four: 13.564 @ 100.810
John Willcott, Engine: 1998cc, Turbos: Single CT20 Tires: Avon 17/215/40
2002 Toyota Celica GTS: 13.670 @ 102.600
HERMAN, Engine: 1.8 NA, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: drag radial (205 50 15)
2000 Toyota Celica GT-S: 13.740 @ 101.130
Mike Walker, Engine: 1.8L 4cyl (2ZZ-GE),