This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car. Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.Note: if your vehicle is a 2007 classic/old body style these remotes will not work you need a different remote. (please contact us for assistance) If your vehicle is 2007+(new body style) these will work.
This listing is for 2 NEW replacement remotes that will work with GM vehicles in the chart above. These remotes will come fully tested with batteries installed.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.2011 and above need to be dealer/locksmith programmed only!
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Renault Dauphine Sedan: 9.910 @ 119.000
Arturo Avila, Engine: J7T 2.2 L, Turbos: TO4 Garret Tires: 26 X 8.5 Slicks
1961 Renault Dauphine : 12.160 @ 108.600
lee maynard, Engine: 1968cc flatfour vw, Tires: m&h rear michelins front
2008 Hummer H3 I5 Luxury: 14.996 @ 89.220
Craig ( Woofpac Racing ), Engine: I5, Supercharger: Custom Vortech V2 Tires: 305/40/22
1989 Holden Nova : 16.210 @ 84.000
John, Engine: stock, Supercharger: stock Turbos: stock Tires: stock
2008 Hummer H3 Alpha: 17.010 @ 83.020
NA, Engine: v8 5327cc,