This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a 2 BRAND NEW replacement keyless entry remotes with all electronics and a batteries installed. These remotes will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
These remotes requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Volkswagen Corrado V8: 9.214 @ 145.610
Spencer Tramm, Engine: 468ci Chevrolet,
1993 Volkswagen Corrado SLC: 11.394 @ 128.590
Zachary Martin, Engine: VR6 - stock blcok, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: PT5862 Tires: 24.5
1994 Hyundai Elantra GT42 Turbo: 12.201 @ 123.030
Rick Inacio, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: GT42 Tires: M/T 26
1990 Volkswagen Corrado G60: 12.260 @ 118.810
Don Fritsche, Engine: 2.ol ABA 16v, Turbos: GT3076R Tires: 24.5 slicks
1992 Hyundai Elantra : 12.960 @ 108.420
Doug Elfman, Engine: 4g63, Supercharger: no Turbos: 14b Tires: mt street slicks
1993 Volkswagen Corrado SLC VR6: 14.301 @ 98.060
Joey Langlois, Engine: 2.8L VR6 w/ 10.5:1 compression, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Khumo Ecsta ASX
2002 Hyundai Elantra GT: 14.965 @ 96.247
Steve, Engine: 2.0l DOHC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: hankook
1993 Volkswagen Corrado slc: 15.342 @ 92.060
neil bell, Engine: 2.8l vr6, Tires: toyo proxes 4
2003 Hyundai Elantra GLS: 15.510 @ 89.640
FordFasteRR, Engine: 2.0L Twin Cam, Tires: Yokohama AVS ES-100
1992 Volkswagen Corrado SLC VR6 Ecu Tune: 15.574 @ 91.340
2011 Hyundai Elantra Limited: 16.910 @ 84.110
ET, Engine: Dohc 16v - valve inline 4: 148 horsepower, Tires: Continental ContiProContact 215/45R-17 87H
1999 Hyundai Elantra GL: 17.343 @ 80.920
1995 Pontiac Trans Sport : 18.235 @ 74.110
Daniel Richards, Engine: Buick L27 (3.8L V6), Tires: 205-65-15 street tires, 25 psi