This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a 2 BRAND NEW replacement keyless entry remotes with all electronics and a batteries installed. These remotes will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
These remotes requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Datsun 1200 fastback: 9.000 @ 149.000
luis morales, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t66 Tires: 29.5 11.5
1972 Datsun 1200 b110: 9.020 @ 148.655
ron Folck, Engine: l-6, Turbos: turbonetics 60-1 Tires: 14
1994 Mitsubishi Mirage : 9.580 @ 150.000
Dave Reid, Engine: 4G63t, Turbos: Garrett
1995 Mitsubishi Mirage : 10.200 @ 139.000
chris laffarette, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: 20g Tires: dragster
1972 Datsun 1200 Electric: 10.258 @ 123.790
Tim Brehm/John Wayland, Engine: Siamese 8 Dual Armature Electric Motor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: BF Goodrich DOT Drag Radials
1995 Mitsubishi Mirage : 11.245 @ 126.100
Christian Wade, Engine: 2.4L block, DOHC head, Turbos: Holset HY35W Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag 26/10-15
1991 Mitsubishi Mirage 4door LS: 11.940 @ 120.000
Brandon Finch, Engine: 4g63t, Turbos: big 16g Tires: Hoosier
1972 Datsun 1200 datsun 1200: 11.980 @ 119.000
ron freitas, Engine: 2400, Turbos: t58 Tires: bfg dragradials (unreal traction)225x15x50
1972 Datsun 1200 : 12.190 @ 110.000
Jose Gonzalez, Engine: VG30ET, Supercharger: no Turbos: T3/T4 63 a/r 57 trim stage 3 Tires: 24.5X8 mickey thompson et drag
1980 Datsun 1200 Ute: 12.400 @ 116.000
Mick Beattie, Engine: CA18DET, Supercharger: - Turbos: T04e Tires: 225/50 Toyo proxy RA1 rear & 186/65 front
1993 Volvo 940 : 13.065 @ 104.150
Derrick Wooten, Engine: 2.3 turbo, Turbos: 15g
1992 Volvo 940 Turbo: 13.200 @ 101.980
John Nobinger, Engine: 2.3L 4 cylinder, Supercharger: None Turbos: Mitsubishi 15g Tires: 225/50/R16 Hankook
1996 Mitsubishi Mirage GT-M: 13.313 @ 111.875
Miranda Roelofsen ( Female), Engine: 2.0 4g63t evo 5, Supercharger: NO Turbos: Stock Tires: Toyo proxes R888
1992 Mitsubishi Mirage RS Turbo: 13.780 @ 102.270
Jerik Jarlego, Engine: 4g93t, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: TDO4H Tires: Advan AD07 195 55 15
1995 Volvo 940 Turbo: 14.008 @ 100.300
Eric Simpson, Engine: 2.3L 8V, Turbos: Single TD04H:-15G upgrade Tires: 205/55-16
1995 Volvo 940 Turbo: 14.120 @ 98.730
Sean Williams, Engine: Volvo Redblock (2.3L SOHC 8V L4), 200k miles, Turbos: TD04HL-15G Tires: 205/55/15 Warrior El Cheapos
1985 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo: 14.200 @ 100.000
SAUL RAPOSO JR., Engine: 1.6 liter SOHC, Turbos: mitsubishi 14b Tires: 195/60/14 street rad
1975 Datsun 1200 GX: 14.250 @ 94.150
Theo, Engine: A14, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 185x13 Yokohama semi`s
1996 Mitsubishi Mirage RS: 14.530 @ 94.730
Jarred, Engine: 4g92 (1.6L MIVEC),
1999 Mitsubishi Mirage LS: 14.847 @ 92.200
Mitsutech, Engine: 1.8 lt., Tires: Marshalls 340 treadwear