This item has been shown 6883 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a 2 BRAND NEW replacement keyless entry remotes with all electronics and a batteries installed. These remotes will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
These remotes requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Mitsubishi Mirage : 9.580 @ 150.000
Dave Reid, Engine: 4G63t, Turbos: Garrett
1990 Audi Coupe Quattro: 9.780 @ 145.980
Aaron C, Engine: 20v 2.0L Integrated Engineering stroker 4cyl, Turbos: Borg Warner S400sx 67mm Billet divided T4 1.25 A/R Tires: 4 X M&H Racemaster 8.5/24.5-15 Drag Slicks
2009 Cadillac CTS-V Nitrous: 9.855 @ 139.700
600+ CTS-V, Engine: V8 Supercharged, forged internals, Supercharger: Stock Tires: drag radials
1990 Audi Coupe Quattro: 9.907 @ 141.440
Aaron, Engine: Integrated Engineering 2.0LStroker, Turbos: Bullseye S366XL T4 divided 1.10 A/R @ 32psi Tires: 4 X M&H Racemaster 8.5/24.5-15 Drag Slicks
1997 Ski-Doo 700 : 10.080 @ 128.000
Craig, Engine: ROTAX,
1997 Ski-Doo 700 Mach 1: 10.180 @ 127.930
Craig Blower, Engine: Iantomassi Rotax,
1995 Mitsubishi Mirage : 10.200 @ 139.000
chris laffarette, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: 20g Tires: dragster
2012 Cadillac CTS-V : 10.240 @ 137.000
Joe, Engine: 416 LSA, Supercharger: Stock unported 1.9 Tires: Front stock, Rear 305 18 inch MT drag radials
2009 Cadillac CTS-V Vette Doctors Nitrous: 10.322 @ 136.720
VD, Tires: Drag Radials
2011 Cadillac CTS-V : 10.431 @ 134.770
V Locity, Engine: 6.2 LSA, Supercharger: 1.9 Ported Tires: MT DRs
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe: 10.579 @ 126.720
Mike Franks, Engine: 6.2L, Supercharger: Yes Tires: Nitto NT05 on rear
2011 Cadillac CTS-V sedan pullies only E85: 10.586 @ 130.440
87GN Brian, Engine: stock block, Supercharger: stock Tires: NT05 305/35 drag radial
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Ls: 10.610 @ 134.910
Krazyhousecustoms, Engine: Lsa, Tires: Mt
2011 Cadillac CTS-V SEDAN pullies only on E85: 10.640 @ 132.000
87GN Brian, Supercharger: yes factory Tires: NT05 drag radial
1990 Audi Coupe 20vt QUATTRO: 10.706 @ 135.660
janis Krauklis, Engine: 7A, Turbos: gt35r Tires: M/T drag radials
2009 Cadillac CTS-V : 10.753 @ 127.850
LitiGATOR, Engine: LSA, Tires: Drag Radials
2009 Cadillac CTS-V : 10.760 @ 129.750
Mike Rhame, Supercharger: pulley change Tires: slicks
2011 Cadillac CTS-V : 10.770 @ 127.600
Buddy, Supercharger: Ported
1990 Audi Coupe quattro 20vt: 10.809 @ 129.050
janis, Engine: 7a, Turbos: GT35r Tires: MT 225/50/15 drag radials
2012 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon: 10.813 @ 128.590
Don, Engine: 6.2 , Supercharger: 1.9 Eaton Tires: MT DR's 305/35/18