This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a 2 BRAND NEW replacement keyless entry remotes with all electronics and a batteries installed. These remotes will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
These remotes requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1966 Pontiac Acadian : 7.270 @ 192.000
Claude Beaulieu, Engine: 509 Chevy, Supercharger: Littlefield
1967 Pontiac Acadian 540 bbc Nitrous: 8.801 @ 150.140
Glenn Yaremko, Engine: 540 bbc,
2008 Porsche 911 Turbo Tiptronic: 9.090 @ 156.000
Ebrahim Kanoo, Engine: ESMOTOR ES1400 package,
1994 Porsche 911 Turbo 964 twin turbo: 9.170 @ 166.200
eddie bello aka turbo tito, Engine: 3.6, Turbos: gt40 Tires: yokohoma advan
2007 Porsche 911 Turbo 997 EVOMS EVT1500: 9.299 @ 172.670
EVOMS, Engine: EVOMS 4.0L, Turbos: GT35R's Tires: Pilot Sport Cup
1978 Porsche 911 Turbo Rebuilt 930: 9.590 @ 153.510
Qvarnis, Engine: 3.6 Carrera 2 -95, Turbos: 2
2008 Porsche 911 Turbo Switzer Sledgehammer: 9.796 @ 146.420
Switzer, Turbos: Switzer Tires: Toyo R888
1994 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6: 9.797 @ 146.530
JOE RODRIGUEZ, Engine: PORSCHE 3.6L TWIN TURBO, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: ?? Tires: BFG 275/40/18
2010 Porsche 911 Turbo S Champion: 9.837 @ 135.130
Champion Motorsport, Turbos: Stock Tires: MT Drag Radials
2008 Porsche 911 Turbo EVT900: 9.900 @ 148.500
Bahrain 996TT, Engine: EVOMS Built 3.8L Piston and Cylinder Conversion, Turbos: EVOMS Clubsport GT35 turbo system w/ external wastegates
2012 Porsche 911 Turbo turbo s PDK: 9.900 @ 138.000
EFI KLIETMAN, Engine: 3.8L, Turbos: CHAMPION 68 MM Tires: M/T
2008 Porsche 911 Turbo EVT900+: 9.904 @ 149.110
EVOMS, Turbos: GT35/82
1996 Porsche 911 Turbo 993 TT 3.8L: 9.907 @ 145.230
Essa Tech, Engine: 3.8L, Turbos: Precision Tires: 315 25 19 Continentals
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo : 9.994 @ 134.410
Jorge Diaz, Supercharger: none Turbos: Evoms K24 housing with Garrett ball bearing internals Tires: michelin street slicks
2002 Porsche 911 Turbo : 10.082 @ 148.810
Chris Powell, Engine: Stock 3.6ltr, Turbos: Precision PT 5857 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET-Drag Radials
2012 Porsche 911 Turbo 911 turbo s cabriolet by champion motors: 10.110 @ 134.630
e.k, Engine: stock, Turbos: champion motors Tires: toyo r888
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo PROTOMOTIVE: 10.116 @ 142.460
MARKSKI, Turbos: GT35
2004 Porsche 911 Turbo Evolution Motorsports E85: 10.119 @ 152.710
KPG, Tires: Mickey Thompson, ET Drag Radials
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo EVOMS GT800: 10.375 @ 139.683
John Bray, Engine: 3.6L TT Flat-6, Turbos: Garrett Ball Bearing
2004 Porsche 911 Turbo 996: 10.574 @ 137.070
Todd Nall, Engine: Stock, Turbos: K24/18g hybrid Tires: Nitto 555r Drag Radials