This item has been shown 6883 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a 2 BRAND NEW replacement keyless entry remotes with all electronics and a batteries installed. These remotes will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
These remotes requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Chevrolet Camaro TAFC: 5.625 @ 256.060
Jimmy Jones, Engine: TFX, Supercharger: PSI Tires: Goodyear
1968 Chevrolet Camaro rs: 6.150 @ 224.880
Shannon Jenkins, Engine: 748 Cheverolet, Tires: goodyear
1999 Chevrolet Camaro pro modified: 6.321 @ 232.780
Jordan S. Comilang, Engine: Kieth Black 527, Supercharger: Weiand 1471 Tires: Goodyear Eagles
1991 Chevrolet Camaro nitro coupe: 6.321 @ 225.670
tommy howes, Engine: blown 526, Supercharger: 1471
1996 Chevrolet Camaro : 6.440 @ 221.080
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 641 Blown Pro: 6.740 @ 220.700
Nick D'Amico, Engine: 641 Blown Pro Kill, Supercharger: a bigger one Turbos: n/a
1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 6.900 @ 196.000
jeff fleming, Engine: 819 CI, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z28: 6.959 @ 195.620
Marvin Blaney, Engine: Blaney's Competition,
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z 28: 7.025 @ 210.000
Zoltan Kohari, Engine: Pat Musi Dart Big M Block, Supercharger: 14-71 Little field Tires: 34.5/17.0-16
1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS: 7.050 @ 198.000
GREG CASON, Engine: 565,
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Pro-Street: 7.470 @ 192.000
Dale L Collins Jr, Engine: 540, Turbos: 106 Precision Tires: Mickey Thompson
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS: 7.470 @ 179.000
Ken Staib, Engine: 532 in. big block, Tires: M.T. 33 x10.5W
2002 Chevrolet Camaro bickel: 7.520 @ 175.300
Steve Tiona, Engine: 588 cid, Tires: 17x15x33
1989 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.561 @ 189.000
Steve Toppe, Engine: 615, Tires: 33.5x17
1967 Chevrolet Camaro ss632: 7.860 @ 165.800
Thomas Coffman, Engine: 632, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 33x17x15 goodyear
1992 Chevrolet Camaro : 7.936 @ 172.210
Todd, Engine: 548 BBC,
1978 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.970 @ 176.000
Aldo Aka Junior, Engine: 572ci, Tires: Goodyear
1990 Chevrolet Camaro : 8.220 @ 165.000
JCE, Engine: 468 small block chevy, Tires: 10.5 W
1978 Chevrolet Camaro z-28: 8.280 @ 160.000
john begglry, Engine: 565, Tires: goodyear
1987 Chevrolet Camaro : 8.300 @ 165.000
Jamie Oxendine, Engine: 540cu chevy, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 33.5/15/15