This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a 2 BRAND NEW replacement keyless entry remotes with all electronics and a batteries installed. These remotes will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
These remotes requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1979 AMC Concord hatchback: 9.000 @ 143.930
Mark Ipsen, Engine: AMC 401 (440 cubic inches),
1993 Toyota MR2 GTS: 10.050 @ 138.000
Michael Lantigua, Engine: 5s, Turbos: PRESICION
2003 Volkswagen Golf R32 Twin Turbo: 10.179 @ 137.236
Paul Dziubek, Engine: R32 Turbo, Turbos: 2 x Garrett GT30/76 HF Tires: Hoosier DOT Radial 225/50R15
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 10.610 @ 129.210
Adrian Gordon, Engine: 3.2L vr6, Turbos: Precision pt74
1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 10.910 @ 127.570
Ray Bridenstine, Engine: 2.0 Liter, Turbos: Greddy T78 Tires: et street
1991 Toyota MR2 Coupe: 10.943 @ 129.800
Jeff Fazio, Engine: 3SGTE 2.149, Turbos: GT35R Tires: BFG Drag Radials
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 10.988 @ 129.690
Joe Cleary, Engine: 3.2+, Turbos: precision 6266
1994 Toyota MR2 : 11.030 @ 115.000
Thomas Clark, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: turbonetics ballbearing Tires: NITTO NT555R 335/3519 NITTO NT555ZR 255/4019
1992 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 11.038 @ 125.950
Jeffrey Burke, Engine: 2.0 liter 3SGTE, Turbos: Garrett GT35-R Tires: Mickey Thompson 10x15x26 Drag slicks
2000 Volkswagen Golf R32 2.8V6 ProTurbo: 11.101 @ 128.000
Daniel Jastrzębski, Engine: 2.8V6, Turbos: turbonetics t3/t4 Tires: yokohama parada spec 2
1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo: 11.185 @ 125.620
Kris Osheim, Engine: 2.2L 3sgte Gen 3 stroker, Turbos: Street Brawler GT35R Tires: BFG Drag Radials 235/60-15
1991 Toyota MR2 SW20: 11.280 @ 125.500
Kazu Ikeda, Engine: 3S-GTE Gen.II (JDM), Turbos: CT-26 Hybrid, 60trim Tires: F=175/65/14 R=26/8.5/14 M/TSlicks
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 Precision T61 Turbo: 11.378 @ 124.000
Chris Dell, Engine: 3.2 liter VR6, Turbos: Precision T61
2009 Volkswagen Golf R32 DSG: 11.380 @ 129.200
Jacques de Beer , Engine: 3.2, Turbos: GT35
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 11.500 @ 124.200
James Crist, Engine: 3.3L, Turbos: 6265
1989 BMW 318i 4 drs sedan: 11.534 @ 116.680
Papito, Engine: M106, Turbos: GT45 Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
1986 Toyota MR2 AW11: 11.596 @ 118.096
Hector Rodriguez, Engine: 4agze, Turbos: Garrett T3 .63 a/r stage 3 Turbine, T4 .60 a/r 57 trim Compressor Tires: Nitto NT555R 20555/14
1991 Toyota MR2 GTS Turbo: 11.700 @ 0.000
Juan B. Pena, Engine: Gen 3 3SGTE, Supercharger: NON Turbos: GT30R Tires: Front 215/45/17 rear 225/45/17
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 R32 HPA Motorsports Stage II Twin-Turbo: 11.710 @ 119.210
NA, Turbos: Twin BorgWarner K04
1990 Toyota MR2 SW20: 11.768 @ 122.380
Jason Walker, Engine: 3SGTE, Turbos: TO4e custom wheels Tires: falken azenis RT215 - street tyres