This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to confirm if these remotes will work for your car. Your vehicle must be listed or these will not work.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. This remote will replace any of the following part numbers 15008008, 15008009 or 15051014
What you will receive
You will receive 2 BRAND NEW replacement keyless entry remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
You will be provided with free DIY programming instructions which allow you to program this remote to your vehicle. No special tools or dealer/locksmith programming will be required. You do not need any existing remotes to program this remote to your vehicle.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1967 Buick Skylark GS: 9.430 @ 141.220
Andy Brody, Engine: Dart Big M, Tires: M/T ET Front & MT 32x14x15S rear
1978 Buick Skylark : 10.261 @ 131.690
David Wolfe, Engine: Chevy 361, Tires: GoodYear
1972 Buick Skylark GSX: 10.764 @ 117.000
Robert Noeken, Engine: 475 Buick Jim Weise Trishieldperf build 10.7 compression, Tires: Toyo 28.0-10.5/15 Drag Slicks
1970 Buick Skylark : 10.821 @ 122.230
ROB GIROUX, Engine: 455, Tires: 29 X 10
1964 Buick Skylark Hardtop: 10.995 @ 125.050
Dwayne Hicks, Engine: 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag (rear)
1970 Buick Skylark GS: 11.050 @ 124.225
Ward, Engine: Pontiac 455, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street 30 x 10.5
1972 Buick Skylark GS: 11.340 @ 121.780
1977 Buick Skylark : 11.380 @ 117.720
jeff lang, Engine: 455, Tires: 28.50 - 10.5
1978 Buick Skylark : 11.848 @ 114.230
Greg Baker, Engine: 272 stage 2 v6,
1979 Buick Skylark : 12.017 @ 111.330
David Gotthardt, Engine: 408 sbc (400sbc +.40), Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT ET street 28x11.50x15
1979 Buick Skylark Custom: 12.050 @ 113.010
jon venstad, Engine: Modified , balanced GM ZZ4, Supercharger: Weiand 144 Tires: 28x11.50x15
1972 Buick Skylark Custom: 12.203 @ 109.150
Chris Glasser, Engine: Buick 455, Tires: P275/60R15 Drag radials
1971 Buick Skylark chevrick: 12.412 @ 112.000
steven salvas, Engine: 383 stroker chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: non Tires: 26x10.5 drag radial bf goodtimes
1977 Buick Skylark 2door coupe / s: 12.530 @ 109.000
Ari Remahl, Engine: 455, Tires: 235/60/16 HOOSIER
1970 Buick Skylark GS: 12.530 @ 106.000
Rick Rife, Engine: 455, Tires: M/T ET STREETS
2003 Ferrari 575M Maranello: 12.610 @ 116.700
1972 Buick Skylark GSX: 12.650 @ 112.000
1965 Buick Skylark : 12.716 @ 105.010
Kip Hansberry, Engine: 455 buick, Tires: M&H Racemasters G60-15
1965 Buick Skylark 2 dr hardtop: 13.102 @ 101.530
Jason Kottmann, Engine: 396 chevy .030 over, Tires: ET Street Mickey Tom
1978 Buick Skylark S: 14.310 @ 102.500
Mike White, Engine: 355 chev, Tires: 20x8 M/T ET Drag