This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to confirm if these remotes will work for your car. Your vehicle must be listed or these will not work.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. This remote will replace any of the following part numbers 15008008, 15008009 or 15051014
What you will receive
You will receive 2 BRAND NEW replacement keyless entry remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
You will be provided with free DIY programming instructions which allow you to program this remote to your vehicle. No special tools or dealer/locksmith programming will be required. You do not need any existing remotes to program this remote to your vehicle.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Mazda Miata MX5 10AE: 7.495 @ 178.920
Lee Docherty, Engine: 13b, Turbos: yes
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 roadster: 8.561 @ 165.170
Cris Alarcon, Engine: RB26, Turbos: Single Garrett 76mm Tires: Mickey thompson
2002 Mazda Miata MX5 : 8.913 @ 147.990
John Metric, Engine: NetGain Warp9 x 2 , Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro DOT
2002 Mazda Miata MX5 : 9.122 @ 145.160
John Metric, Engine: Twin Netgain Warp9, Tires: Hoosier & Moroso
1989 Mazda Miata MX5 13b turbo: 9.490 @ 136.000
Lee Docherty, Engine: 13B, Turbos: 1 Tires: hoosier slicks
2002 Mazda Miata MX5 : 9.780 @ 153.600
Dennis, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Large Ball Bearing
1995 Mazda Miata MX5 ls1 v8: 10.470 @ 129.900
mike lake, Engine: 383 ls1, Tires: m/t
1994 Mazda Miata MX5 V8 Nitrous: 10.700 @ 133.710
Landon Vieth, Engine: 406 ci SBC, Tires: BFG Drag Radials 225/45/17
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.000 @ 125.010
Bryan Downs, Engine: 1.8 BP, Turbos: 54 trim t3/to4e Tires: MH 24.5/9.5/13 Drag Slicks
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.200 @ 123.000
Kenneth Richards, Engine: 87 Turbo II 13b, Turbos: Larger single Tires: 24.5x9x15 M@H Slicks
1994 Mazda Miata MX5 Monster Miata: 11.360 @ 119.790
Paul Martin, Engine: Ford 5.0 V8 347ci stroker, Tires: 275x50x15 Goodrich DR
2001 Mazda Miata MX5 Turbo: 11.488 @ 123.700
Jason O'Neill, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: Garrett GT3076R Tires: RS2 / MT ET Street Radials
1995 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.604 @ 128.750
Andrew Campbell, Engine: BP 1839cc DOHC inline four cyl., Turbos: Precision SC61 Tires: BFG G-force drag radials 225/50/15
1999 Mazda Miata MX5 : 11.870 @ 119.260
Boss Frog - Ric Joranlien, Engine: LS1, Tires: Hoosier 275
1996 Mazda Miata MX5 LS1: 11.890 @ 116.860
RacingConcepts.net, Engine: Stock internals LS1, Tires: Drag Radials
1994 Mazda Miata MX5 Turbo: 11.999 @ 112.050
Michael DeCesaro, Engine: BP 1.8L, STOCK internals, Turbos: T3/T4E 50t .48AR/.60AR Tires: Toyo RA1 @ 25psi
1990 Mazda Miata MX5 : 12.083 @ 113.190
Shaun Juarez, Engine: 1.6, Turbos: BEGI Stage 3, with custom T3/T4 Hybrid Tires: Yokohama
2001 Mazda Miata MX5 LS2 V8: 12.327 @ 111.560
RTTV, Engine: LS2 V8: 400HP,
2011 Ford Flex Titanium Ecoboost AWD: 12.386 @ 112.000
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheel Tires: 26x8x17 M&H slicks front, cheap 225/55/17 rear
2011 Ford Flex Flex: 12.472 @ 109.140
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheels Tires: 26