This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to confirm if these remotes will work for your car. Â Your vehicle must be listed or these will not work.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. This remote will replace any of the following part numbers 15008008, 15008009 or 15051014
What you will receive
You will receive 2 BRAND NEW replacement keyless entry remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
You will be provided with free DIY programming instructions which allow you to program this remote to your vehicle. No special tools or dealer/locksmith programming will be required. You do not need any existing remotes to program this remote to your vehicle.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Nissan 300ZX : 6.959 @ 200.000
Viljar Mäesepp, Engine: VQ35HR, Turbos: 2X Holset Pro52
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin turbo: 8.451 @ 163.000
Viljar / VKMMotors, Engine: 3,0 Twin Turbo, Turbos: Holset HX40 Supper 2X Tires: HOOSIER 28X14,5X15 street
1985 Pontiac Grand Prix : 8.890 @ 156.430
Paul, Engine: 511 BBC, Tires: m/t True 28x10.5
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Twin Turbo: 9.011 @ 150.550
Matt, Turbos: T3/T61 Twin Turbos Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag tires 3053c
1986 Nissan 300ZX Z31: 9.380 @ 143.000
Mike D, Engine: VG30ET, Turbos: Precision Tires: Mickey Thompson
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo: 9.460 @ 142.200
eric norris, Engine: vg30dett, Turbos: z1 675rs Tires: mickey thompson et street
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo: 9.582 @ 143.550
Randy Roth, Engine: Stock Block, Turbos: GT3071s
1986 Nissan 300ZX : 9.870 @ 143.000
FERNANDO CANCEL, Engine: 3.0LITERS, Turbos: T/70 TURBONETICS Tires: SLICKS
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twinturbo: 10.060 @ 138.400
Dean Delevie, Engine: Nissan 3.0 litre, Turbos: Garrett 3071R Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
1991 Nissan 300ZX Z32: 10.160 @ 144.700
Albert, Engine: VG30DE, Supercharger: Whipple Tires: Mickey Thompson
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twinturbo: 10.348 @ 141.880
Dean Delevie, Turbos: SZ EXP-90
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo Nitrous: 10.365 @ 130.570
Dean Delevie, Engine: VG30Dett, Turbos: HKSGT2530 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials
1992 Nissan 300ZX TT: 10.418 @ 142.253
Jeff Anderson, Engine: JUN, Turbos: Mitshubishi TD-06 25 Tires: 10 inch slicks
1993 Nissan 300ZX : 10.473 @ 140.310
Kyle Puckett, Engine: 3.0L V-6, Turbos: Mitsubishi TD-05 16G Tires: Mickey Thompson E/T
1995 Nissan 300ZX : 10.530 @ 139.760
Nik M, Engine: VG30DETT, Turbos: GT2840
1994 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo: 10.600 @ 132.710
Zo Faridi, Engine: VG30DETT, Turbos: TD05H-18G Tires: ET Streets
1972 Pontiac Grand Prix model J: 10.720 @ 124.300
david, Engine: pontiac, Tires: M/T 10.50x28x15
1991 Nissan 300ZX TT: 10.880 @ 118.700
Tim Liess, Engine: v-6, Turbos: jwt 650's Tires: BFG drags
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP PT04e67 Turbo: 11.094 @ 121.950
Chris Mercadante, Engine: 231 cu in L67, Turbos: PT04e67 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP CompG: 11.230 @ 120.800
James Honeychurch, Engine: stock L32 SC3.8L, Supercharger: Generation V M90(Stock) Turbos: no Tires: ET Drags