This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
NOTE:The battery on your current remote must clip into the inside of the shell(as shown in the picture above). If your battery attaches to the circuit board of your current remote this shell will not fit.
You are looking at 2 brand new replacement keyless remote shells and pads. These are high quality parts that will snap together tightly, they will replace your existing worn out or broken shell and pad.No electronics are included, this is for shells and pads only.
No programming is required, just swap your existing electronics and battery into these shells.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1948 Ford Business Coupe: 12.290 @ 104.000
Randy Sjuts, Engine: 327,
1965 Factory-Five Mk3 Roadster : 12.941 @ 100.060
Freddie Hebert, Engine: 1998 explorer 5.0 EFI,
2008 Saturn Vue XR AWD: 15.910 @ 88.020
2008 Saturn Vue XE AWD: 16.610 @ 83.020
NA, Engine: pushrod 12 valve v6,
1997 Suzuki Sidekick js: 16.760 @ 80.100