This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for these to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
They are very easy to program as long as your can follow the instructions you will be able to program these remote!
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1958 Ford Anglia : 7.481 @ 190.570
Paul Wright, Engine: 555ci Chevy, Supercharger: 8/71 Tires: M/T
1948 Ford Anglia : 9.174 @ 139.480
Ed Galbraith, Engine: 355, Tires: MT
1984 Ford Bronco II : 9.320 @ 144.000
Roger Walters, Engine: 427 small block chevy, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 29-10/5 w hoosiers
1955 Ford Anglia 103e: 10.970 @ 119.690
Barry Woodford, Engine: chevy 383, Tires: m/h
1991 Saturn SL2 Sedan: 11.809 @ 116.488
Jeff Silva, Engine: 1.9L DOHC (LL0), Turbos: T3/T04e Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag
2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged: 12.810 @ 109.890
MT, Engine: 5.0L Supercharged V8: 510HP,
1994 Saturn SL2 : 13.100 @ 106.470
Carlos Ramos, Engine: LLO 1.9 DOHC, Turbos: Garret T3TO4B Tires: bf goodridge drag t/a's
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged: 13.130 @ 106.290
Church, Engine: 5.0L Supercharged V8: 510HP,
1984 Ford Bronco II : 13.170 @ 102.110
Juan, Engine: 5.0, Tires: M/T
2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography: 13.249 @ 105.470
RR, Engine: Supercharged V8: 510HP,
2012 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged: 13.269 @ 106.040
FikseGTS, Engine: 5.0L Supercharged V8: 510HP,
2010 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged: 13.351 @ 105.150
1994 Saturn SL2 Nitrous: 13.650 @ 102.100
Bill Eppes, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: 205/50/15 BFG Drag Radial
1992 Saturn SL2 : 13.898 @ 95.660
jason yarbrough, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: 195/55/15
1992 Saturn SL2 : 13.958 @ 95.340
jason yarbrough, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: m/t slicks on that pass
1995 Saturn SL2 : 14.100 @ 99.550
Brian, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: 215/40/17ZR Nitto 450s
1999 Saturn SL2 Turbo: 14.145 @ 101.470
Jackal, Engine: DOHC, Turbos: T3/T04E .50 Trim Tires: Michelin
1977 Land Rover Range Rover 4.6 bobtail: 14.257 @ 92.840
Phil H, Engine: 4.6 Rover V8, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 255/45R18 Pirelli zero
1998 Saturn SL2 : 14.520 @ 91.460
Green Monstah, Engine: N/A DOHC, Tires: BF goodrich
1990 Ford Bronco II XL: 14.629 @ 93.000
Chris Brock, Engine: 351 W, Supercharger: Paxon Tires: Hoosier Racing Slicks