This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for these to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
They are very easy to program as long as your can follow the instructions you will be able to program these remote!
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1967 Ford Capri sedan: 7.980 @ 172.200
mick mahoney, Engine: 588 big block, Tires: m/t slicks
1969 Ford Capri Windsor Nitrous: 8.250 @ 168.600
david murphy, Engine: windsor,
1971 Ford Capri GT1600: 8.574 @ 157.850
Elvio Gonzalez, Engine: LS2 364ci, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Single 74mm Tires: DS2, M/T 275 drag radial
1969 Ford Capri sedan: 8.848 @ 154.320
elvio gonzalez, Engine: FORD 460BBF/514ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear 10.5'
1971 Ford Capri GT: 9.967 @ 134.440
Sam Danaskos, Engine: 347,
1973 Ford Capri : 10.377 @ 130.050
Kerry Reuben, Engine: 393 windsor, Tires: hossier 10.5/28/15
2004 Mercury Marauder Procharger D1SC: 10.408 @ 135.480
Tom Archambault, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: front stock, rear Hoosier slicks
2004 Mercury Marauder Procharger D1SC Supercharger: 11.339 @ 119.930
Tom Archambault, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Nitto's DR rear
2003 Mercury Marauder : 11.470 @ 122.000
Lidio, Engine: stock 4.6L 32V, Supercharger: Trilogy Eaton intercooled M-112 Tires: nitto drag radial
2004 Mercury Marauder Trilogy Supercharged: 11.530 @ 120.000
MikesMerc, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Trilogy M112 Eaton Tires: Niito Drag Radials
2006 Saturn ION : 11.590 @ 121.440
Jason, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: 63 mm
2003 Mercury Marauder Trilogy #140 Supercharged: 11.745 @ 115.560
Merc, Engine: 03 Cobra, Supercharger: Trilogy Kit #140 Tires: BFG Drag Radials 245/40/18
2003 Mercury Marauder Trilogy S/C #124: 11.802 @ 117.160
Glenn Ford, Engine: 4.6 DOHC 32 valve stock internals, Supercharger: Trilogy #124 Tires: MT Street ET 28x11.5x16
2003 Mercury Marauder Trilogy #2: 11.844 @ 115.990
mi2qwk4u, Engine: 4.6 V-8 32V DOC, Supercharger: Eaton M-112 Tires: Stock fronts, 305/45/18 Nitto Extreme Drag radials
2004 Mercury Marauder Trilogy S/C #67: 11.986 @ 115.910
Defyant, Engine: 4.6 DOHC, Supercharger: Trilogy Msports S/Cer#67 M112 Tires: BFG front, Nitto DR rear
2003 Mercury Marauder Kenny Brown S: 11.998 @ 115.000
Jeff Weeks, Engine: 4.6L 4V, Supercharger: Vortech SQ Trim Tires: BFG Drag Radial
2003 Mercury Marauder : 12.007 @ 114.000
BillyGman, Engine: S/Ced 4.6L DOHC, Supercharger: Trilogy/Eaton roots Tires: P305/45/18 Nitto DR
2003 Mercury Marauder Supercharger: 12.126 @ 113.890
robotek911, Engine: 4.6L - Built, Supercharger: Vortec T-Trim Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
2003 Mercury Marauder # 18 Vortech Supercharger: 12.187 @ 112.940
Maraudermark, Engine: 4.6 Built, Supercharger: Vortech T- Trim Tires: Nittos & Kdw
2004 Mercury Marauder Trilogy #33: 12.223 @ 114.650
Martin Ingenbrandt, Engine: 4.6L DOHC, Supercharger: Trilogy Motorsports Eaton M-112 Turbos: n/a Tires: Nitto 555r 305 Drag Radials