This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for these to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
They are very easy to program as long as your can follow the instructions you will be able to program these remote!
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Ford F100 429 big block ford: 10.530 @ 135.000
brandon lynk, Engine: 429 bbf punched to 462, Tires: Mickey thompson
1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler: 11.180 @ 119.400
Neal King, Engine: 429 SCJ,
1965 Ford F100 custom: 11.646 @ 118.870
JD Laufenberg, Engine: 514 super cobra jet, Supercharger: nope Turbos: nope Tires: 295/50-15
90 Volvo 240 DL : 11.950 @ 135.000
kapono, Engine: rb26dett, Turbos: 2 Tires: big
1967 Ford F100 custom cab: 12.200 @ 110.900
Matt, Engine: 1971 ford 429 cobra jet .060 472 Cu iN, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: bfg and Mickey thompson drag radials 325
1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler: 12.585 @ 108.670
Arnold Tomlinson, Engine: 429 Super Cobrajet, Tires: BFG 295-50-15
2005 Subaru Outback XT: 14.014 @ 97.340
1967 Ford F100 Short: 14.807 @ 89.150
Wendy Rae Rick, Engine: 460,
1962 Ford F100 429: 14.821 @ 88.060
Chris Helweg, Engine: 429, Turbos: turbos r 4 diesels and 1.2 L hondas Tires: G60-15 American Racer
2005 Subaru Outback 2.5XT Limited: 15.610 @ 92.010
1970 Mercury Cyclone CJ: 15.870 @ 90.090
1990 Volvo 240 DL : 17.400 @ 79.100
Joe, Engine: 2.3 B230, Tires: 205/60/15
2001 Subaru Outback Wagon Base: 17.904 @ 75.650