This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for these to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
They are very easy to program as long as your can follow the instructions you will be able to program these remote!
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Dodge Colt GT: 8.480 @ 164.170
Chuck O, Engine: 502 wedge, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: phoenix
1991 Dodge Colt : 10.550 @ 140.000
Brad Brooks, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: 67mm Tires: MH 25x8.7x15
1989 Dodge Colt 200 GT: 10.892 @ 141.200
steph, Engine: 2.0 dohc, Turbos: twin 14g
1974 Dodge Colt GT Turbo & Nitrous: 10.980 @ 122.340
cody bishop, Engine: 340, Turbos: yes Tires: cobra
1987 Volkswagen Pickup : 12.624 @ 108.460
Toby Gardner, Engine: Audi S4 2.7 Bi-turbo, Turbos: 2x KKK K03 Tires: 195/45/R15 and 225/40R17
1989 Dodge Colt GT: 12.945 @ 112.470
Justin Crisswell, Engine: 4G63, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: 16G w/ 6cm exhaust Tires: All Weather
1999 Vauxhall Vectra SRIv6: 15.948 @ 89.590
1998 Vauxhall Vectra GSi: 16.000 @ 89.000
1995 Vauxhall Vectra GLSi: 17.407 @ 82.030
Douglas Smith, Engine: 1998cc, Supercharger: nil Turbos: nil
1994 Dodge Colt S: 18.530 @ 74.000
Chris, Engine: 1.5L I4, Tires: yokohama avid H4
2002 Other Scooter 43cc: 32.400 @ 26.500
Bradley, Engine: 43cc air cooled,
2005 Other Scooter Crysler GEM Electric Motorcar: 33.169 @ 22.540
Bronson Robertson, Engine: Electric, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock