This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for these to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
They are very easy to program as long as your can follow the instructions you will be able to program these remote!
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Chevrolet Chevette : 8.990 @ 149.450
Carl Randall, Engine: 406SBC, Tires: Mickeys 10.5 X 15
1976 Chevrolet Chevette : 9.860 @ 136.500
Mark Sullens, Engine: 355 Chevy, Tires: 14x32 Mickey Thompson, Hoosier fronts
1970 Chevrolet Chevette : 10.295 @ 130.460
Chris Druyor, Engine: 540cid Chevrolet, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson ET street 28x12.5
1983 Chevrolet Chevette Scooter: 11.990 @ 114.000
carl miller, Engine: 4.1 buick v6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: bf goodrich drag radials
1993 Infiniti G20 Turbo: 12.060 @ 119.000
Andy, Engine: SR20DET Bluebird, Turbos: T3/T04e Tires: Yokohama / M/T
2001 Infiniti G20 : 12.750 @ 106.800
Sean, Engine: 2.0 DOHC SR20DE, Supercharger: Eclectic Supercharger Tires: Yokohama AVS ES100
1992 Infiniti G20 Turbo: 13.201 @ 115.100
Denny, Engine: 2002 sr20de turbo, Turbos: gt28 Tires: no grip
1999 Infiniti G20 Base + Turbo: 13.302 @ 109.250
Nathan Lemarbe, Engine: SR20VET, Turbos: Garrett GTX2867R Tires: 205 50 17
1993 Infiniti G20 : 13.980 @ 100.000
Logan, Engine: sr20de, Tires: 215/40/17
1999 Lexus LS400 : 14.220 @ 99.380
John Brady, Engine: V8, 4.0L, 290hp/300tq V VTi, Tires: 225-60/16
2002 Infiniti G20 Base+T: 14.596 @ 94.780
James LeMarbe, Engine: SR20DE roller rocker, Turbos: Avenir W11 T25BB Tires: 195 width
1982 Volvo 760 GLE : 14.700 @ 100.000
Jere Turunen, Engine: B230ET, Turbos: Garret T03 Tires: 225/40
1995 Lexus LS400 : 14.800 @ 91.000
1995 Lexus LS400 : 15.300 @ 92.370
Virmani, Engine: Stock, Tires: Dunlop Sport 235/60/16 on the rear
1999 Infiniti G20 : 17.297 @ 81.090
Kenny walters, Engine: stock SR20DE, Tires: yokohama yk520