This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for these to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
They are very easy to program as long as your can follow the instructions you will be able to program these remote!
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Harley-Davidson Top Fuel : 6.740 @ 206.490
Robert Smith, Engine: V twin, Tires: goodyear
2001 Ferrari 360 Spider: 12.200 @ 113.500
2002 Ferrari 360 Spider F1: 12.970 @ 109.210
Mr. J, Engine: 3.6L DOHC V-8,
2009 Triumph Thruxton : 13.811 @ 98.850
1989 Mercedes-Benz 560SEC : 15.277 @ 91.250
Gerry Van Zandt,
1993 Chevrolet CK3500 Truck 1 Ton dulley: 18.800 @ 74.980
Don, Engine: 454 (stock), Tires: 285-75-16