This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your existing key must look the same for this to work. The size of the buttons on your original key may be slightly different but this key will still work.
This listing is for 2 complete brand new uncut keys with the remotes built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed these keys will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on these keys.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
1991 Mercury Tracer LTS: 13.570 @ 102.000
Darren deRoos, Engine: Mazda 2.5L KL-ZE V6, Tires: M/T E/T drags 22x8x15
1989 GMC S15 Pickup : 13.675 @ 95.860
Kelley Crozier, Engine: 350 TPI, Tires: M&H E.T Drag 28.0/9.0-15
1990 GMC S15 Pickup SONOMA GT (CLONE) CPI (W) N/A: 14.500 @ 95.000
CRAZY STEVE, Engine: 1995 4.3l CPI*** N/A***, Supercharger: n Turbos: n Tires: M/T ET STREET 26 / 11.5/ 15'