This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your existing key must look the same for this to work. The size of the buttons on your original key may be slightly different but this key will still work.
This listing is for 2 complete brand new uncut keys with the remotes built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed these keys will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on these keys.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1927 Datsun Pickup LS1800: 9.376 @ 149.600
Jesse Baumbach, Engine: CA18DET, Turbos: Garrett T25
1971 Datsun Pickup PL521: 10.022 @ 131.500
Nick Caffarel, Engine: 2.5 rb25det, Turbos: t3/t4 .63 ar AGP Tires: 15x10.5x28
1968 Datsun Pickup : 10.120 @ 130.240
hank, Engine: 383 stroker, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 26x4-15, 32x14-15
1969 Datsun Pickup : 12.200 @ 115.000
Larry West, Engine: hi-perf. 350, Tires: p275/50/15
2003 Mercury Mountaineer AWD: 13.110 @ 100.960
Matt, Engine: 4.6, Turbos: Precision 61 mm
1994 Mercedes-Benz E420 : 15.690 @ 96.500
Adam Sassi, Engine: Mercedes Benz 4.2 L, Supercharger: Normally Asparated Turbos: Normally Asparated Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport
2003 Mercury Mountaineer : 16.180 @ 82.490
Matt, Engine: 4.6,
1979 Mercedes-Benz 300TD Diesel: 23.947 @ 56.155
John Rogosich, Engine: Inline 5-cyl Natrually Aspirated Diesel, Tires: 205/65 14