This item has been shown 3968 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Aluminum WheelSpacers 5x4.75" to 5x4.5" 1.25" Inch / 32mm thick with 12x1.5 wheel studs
Wheel Adapter / Spacer Specifications:
- Vehicle Bolt Pattern: 5x4.75" (120.7mm)
- WheelBolt Pattern: 5x4.5" (114.3mm)
- Thickness: 1.25" Inch / 32mm
- Stud Size: 12x1.5
- Center Bore: 74mm
- Quantity: 2 Spacers / Adapters
- Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum - Precision CNC Machined
- Includes 10 "12x1.5" Open End Lug Nuts
Vehicle Bolt Pattern
5x4.75, 5x120.7, 5x120.65
Wheel Bolt Pattern
THIS ADAPTER CHANGES THE VEHICLE BOLT PATTERN
The installer assumes all responsibilty to ensure the adapters are installed properly using the appropriate hardware.
Please ask if you have any questions, we're here to help!
- Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
- Vehicle compatibility, if listed, is used to match the vehicle's bolt pattern with the adapter "vehicle bolt pattern" only.
- You will need two sets of lugs nuts to use these adapters.
- One set of open end lugs to bolt the adapter to the vehicle. The vehicles factory lugs are not compatible.
- One set of the appropriate lug nut style with the "adapter stud thread size" listed above to bolt the wheel to the adapter.
- The adapters are shipped with 12x1.5 open end lugs on the studs, you can use these to bolt theadapter to the vehicle if the thread size is correct for the vehicle.
- Only approved lug nuts can be used to bolt the adapter to the vehicle, factory lug nuts cannot be used.
- Lug nuts on the adapters and wheels must be properly torqued when installing.
- Some vehicles may require modifications to make the adapters work properly.
- Be aware that the studs on the vehicle cannot stick out past the face of the adapter, you may need to modify them by grinding/cutting/trimming.
- If there are clips or retaining rings on the vehicle's studs they must be removed!
- We make no promise or guarantee that this item is compatible with your vehicle or wheels.
- Please verify this is the correct application for your vehicle before ordering, we only guarantee you receive what is described above
- Adapters that have been mounted to a vehicle and/or wheels cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Ask if you have any questions or need assistance with your purchase, we're here to help!
How to properly measure a bolt pattern
When will I receive my purchase? We ship using USPS Priority Flat Rate service from Minneapolis, Los Angeles and Charlotte, delivery time is usually 2-4 days but that is not guaranteed in any way, contact us if you need it faster.
Will these adapters fit my vehicle? Many of our adapter items have 's compatibility tool active, you can check if your vehicle is listed, we use this tool to match the vehicle bolt pattern only.Please note: Not all vehicles are listed, there just isn't enough space to list them all, if you don't see it send us an email, we're here to help!
Will these adapters fit my wheels? Most of our adapters are designed for use on aftermarket wheels, however they will work on some factory wheels. You will need to verify the bolt pattern of the vehicle and the wheel to determine the correct adapter application. Please ask us if you are unsure before ordering, mistakes can be frustrating and costly
We Ship to US addresses deliverable by the USPS using Priority Mail Flat Rate service.
Orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday, Sunday or weekday holidays ship the next business day.
Tracking information will automatically be emailed to you once your order has been processed.
We ship to PayPal verified addresses using USPS International Flat Rate service.
International orders received by 12:00PM CST weekdays usually ship the same day. Orders received on Saturday , Sunday or weekday U.S. holidays ship the next business day.
Important International buyer notice:
- Buy at your own risk, there is no way to track the package or confirm delivery once the USPS hands it over to your country's postal service.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged outside of the USPS system.
- You are responsible for any taxes and/or duties that are due on your purchase.
We offer a 30 day return policy on unused adapters.
Adapters that have been bolted to a vehicle and/or wheels are not returnable.
Allitems sold with "Free Shipping" are subject to restocking fees, return details for this item are listed on the "Shipping and Payments" tab above.
Sorry, shipping is not refundable.
Shipments refused at the time of delivery are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
We do our very best to accurately describe our items and we guarantee you receive what was listed.
If you have any problems please contact us within 7 days of delivery.
Checkout: After the sale has ended please click the checkout button to proceed with your payment.
Payments: Payments are due at the time of sale.
Taxes: 7.625% Sales Tax to Minnesota buyers.
All Emails and Invoices will be sent to your registered Email Address. If you are not receiving our emails please check your email spam filters.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.906 @ 111.140
Laloosh, Tires: STREET
2013 Mazda 3 MAZDASPEED 3: 12.988 @ 107.850
Michael Vincent Sarricchio, Engine: MZR DISI, Turbos: STOCK K04 Tires: FACTORY TIRE
2007 Mazda 3 Speed3: 13.190 @ 110.670
Kyle Hasenheyer, Engine: Stock engine, Turbos: Stock K04 turbo Tires: Venezia Crusade HP
2010 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 13.264 @ 108.230
Jimmy, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Stock Tires: G-force T/A KDW 2's
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring: 13.330 @ 107.980
James Rondepierre, Engine: 2.3L Direct Injected, Turbocharged, Intercooled, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: K04 STOCK Tires: HANKOOK VENTUS V12 EVO (STREET TIRES) (25PSI)
2007 Mazda 3 MazdaSpeed 3: 13.394 @ 104.330
2010 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 13.485 @ 108.840
Michael Loopy, Engine: 2.3 litre, Turbos: Stock K04
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed3 GT: 13.488 @ 103.220
Matt, Engine: 2.3 MZR turbo, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: 245/50/16 Nitto NT555 Extreme Drag's for track onl
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 13.555 @ 103.430
mike speed, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: winter tire front
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 13.565 @ 104.700
Darryn Nine, Engine: 2.3L Turbo, Turbos: Stock K04 Tires: 225/45/18 Achilles ATR Sport
2011 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 13.572 @ 106.990
Justin, Engine: 2.3 DISI, Turbos: K04
2009 Mazda 3 Speed 3: 13.714 @ 102.430
zack, Engine: intake, BOV, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: stock
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed3: 13.736 @ 102.340
BLKSp33d3, Engine: 2.3L DISI Turbo, Turbos: Stock KO4