This item has been shown 4951 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter.
Installation will require welding and some modifications. The
manufacturer has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles
listed in the application guide.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608214
- Inlet: 2"
- Outlet: 2"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust
- Model: 608200 Series - This universal converter requires welding. This is not a direct fit converter.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: Free Shipping!
Use of this converter in New York is prohibited on OBDII equipped vehicles.This
converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for
this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If
you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Dodge Super Bee : 10.280 @ 129.000
scott kervern, Engine: 440 30 0ver,
1968 Dodge Super Bee : 11.910 @ 112.000
Robert Davenport, Engine: 528 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: mickey thompson
2007 Dodge Super Bee Charger SRT8: 12.217 @ 117.740
Jaak, Tires: M&H skinnies on the steel rims with spacers and Ho
2013 Dodge Super Bee SRT8: 12.828 @ 108.070
Ken Wright Jr. , Engine: 392,
1970 Dodge Super Bee 383: 13.400 @ 104.000
Todd, Engine: 440, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 50/15's
1994 BMW 850Ci : 13.520 @ 108.000
2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Carlsson pulley kit: 14.000 @ 98.000
Ha, Engine: 2299cc, Supercharger: Carlsson pulley kit Tires: F225, R245
1993 Mercedes-Benz 400E : 14.200 @ 97.330
400Eric, Engine: 4.2 M119, Tires: Garbage old no name (One blew on way to track!)
1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Sport - 5 SPD: 14.731 @ 93.000
1993 Mercedes-Benz 400E : 14.830 @ 93.380
Gregg Herlong, Engine: 4.2 L V*, Tires: Street All Weather
1992 Mercedes-Benz 400E : 14.999 @ 93.380
Sam, Tires: 225/50/16
2007 Jeep Patriot 4x4: 16.610 @ 83.020
2008 Jeep Patriot 2WD 2.4l CVT: 16.650 @ 80.500
Danny, Engine: 2.4l,