This item has been shown 3552 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter.
Installation will require welding and some modifications. The
manufacturer has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles
listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608214
- Inlet: 2"
- Outlet: 2"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This universal converter requires welding. This is not a direct fit converter.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's late model OBDII engines.This converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 BMW M Coupe : 10.775 @ 134.350
Kenny Shelswell, Engine: S50B32, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Garrett Tires: MT ET Drag 26
2000 BMW M Coupe : 12.818 @ 110.810
Juker008, Engine: 3.2L 10.5:1 CR, Turbos: T60-1 Tires: BFG G-Force II
2000 BMW M Coupe : 13.000 @ 109.000
MCoupeMike, Engine: 3.2 ltr I6, Supercharger: Rotrex Tires: Kumho MX Street Tires 255/60
2000 BMW M Coupe : 13.290 @ 102.450
Jon Levesque, Engine: 3.2 Inline 6, Tires: 275/40 rears General UHP Exclaims
2001 BMW M Coupe : 13.300 @ 106.970
Chris Montgomery, Engine: S54 (stock), Tires: 245/40/17
2003 Kawasaki KX 500: 13.630 @ 94.580
1999 BMW M Coupe : 13.697 @ 101.070
Jonathan Thayer, Engine: 3.2 I-6, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 245/40/18 Hoosier R6 & 275/35/18 Hoosier R3S03
2007 BMW M Coupe : 13.801 @ 106.830
2000 BMW M Coupe : 13.931 @ 97.230
Riaz Ramadhar, Engine: ECIS Intake, Tires: Toyo T1S with 47psi
2003 Honda Element 2WD EX: 16.600 @ 84.000
2006 Honda Element EX-P: 17.310 @ 81.011