This item has been shown 4384 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter.
Installation will require welding and some modifications. The
manufacturer has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles
listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608214
- Inlet: 2"
- Outlet: 2"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This universal converter requires welding. This is not a direct fit converter.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's late model OBDII engines.This converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Mercedes-Benz C43 : 11.540 @ 120.120
1998 Mercedes-Benz C43 with 5.5L Motor: 13.398 @ 102.520
coolcarlskiC43, Engine: 5.5,
1999 Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG: 14.773 @ 97.410
Luis Velez, Engine: 4.3L V8, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: ContiSport 2 225/45ZR17 front, 245/40ZR17 rear
1998 Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG: 14.910 @ 99.840
2009 Chrysler Aspen Limited Hemi: 14.929 @ 90.360
1994 Hyundai Scoupe GT: 15.404 @ 89.590
Sebastjan Zemljak, Engine: G4EK-TC 1.5l 12V, Turbos: Garrett T15
1993 Hyundai Scoupe GT: 15.755 @ 90.850
Ivan, Engine: 1.5, Turbos: Garrett T15 Tires: Michelin Pilot
2007 Chrysler Aspen : 15.810 @ 84.610
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4WD: 16.110 @ 87.020