This item has been shown 4607 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter.
Installation will require welding and some modifications. The
manufacturer has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles
listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608214
- Inlet: 2"
- Outlet: 2"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This universal converter requires welding. This is not a direct fit converter.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's late model OBDII engines.This converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Honda 919 cb900f3: 10.650 @ 126.000
1982 Toyota Corona XT130: 10.720 @ 128.540
Chris Davey, Engine: 1JZ-GTE, Turbos: Hypergear TR44 Tires: F: 165/70 15, R: 225/60 15 ET Street radials
2003 Honda 919 cb 900 f: 11.110 @ 119.970
2002 Honda 919 : 11.179 @ 121.110
Dan Dool, Engine: 919,
2004 Honda 919 It's a bike: 11.361 @ 120.060
2002 Audi A3 Turbo: 13.882 @ 98.310
Chux, Engine: 1.8 Turbo, Turbos: Borg Warner K04-001 Tires: Kumho crap ones
2000 Audi A3 S3 quattro: 14.138 @ 98.700
Mikko Siren, Engine: 4 cylinder 1,8 liter, Turbos: KKK K-04 Tires: Wanli/Sunny 235/45-17
2001 Audi A3 ASV: 14.500 @ 110.000
Darksmile, Engine: 1,9 TDI ASV, Turbos: Garret Tires: Toyo T1R
2008 Audi A3 : 14.825 @ 96.050
Jason, Engine: 2.0 FSI, Turbos: stock K03 Tires: stock
2008 Audi A3 3.2L V6: 14.963 @ 93.530
Zach Langer, Engine: 3.2 V6,
2001 Audi A3 TDi 130 PD: 15.000 @ 95.000
k3, Engine: 1.9 TDi, Turbos: Standard
2006 Audi A3 2.0T DSG: 15.020 @ 93.010
NA, Tires: Pirelli PZero Rosso