This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. The manufacurter has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608214
- Inlet: 2"
- Outlet: 2"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This universal converter requires welding
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's late model OBDII engines.This product is not legal for use on "On Road" vehicles California, Off Road use only, Performance-Curve accepts no responsibility if this product is used incorrectly.This converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Plymouth Belvedere : 9.944 @ 131.610
Fred Hutchinson, Engine: 440 stroked to 500, Tires: Moroso front, Phoenix 31.25W x 15
1964 Plymouth Belvedere 426 Max Wedge: 10.060 @ 135.170
Bill Goswick, Engine: 426 Max Wedge, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Hoosier 10.5 slicks
1986 Plymouth TC3 : 10.200 @ 130.659
Mike Haidinger, Engine: 355, Tires: 14/32
1967 Plymouth Belvedere II: 11.553 @ 116.450
Rick, Engine: 446, Tires: 9x28 Hoosier/GoodYear slicks
1967 Plymouth Belvedere : 12.580 @ 111.020
Don, Engine: 440,
1985 GMC Jimmy : 12.669 @ 107.940
David Alvarado, Engine: 353 Chevy, Tires: Radial T/A 275/60R15
1967 Plymouth Belvedere 2: 14.090 @ 97.200
renea berger, Engine: 383, Tires: 2556015
2000 GMC Jimmy SLS: 14.600 @ 94.000
Rob Keefer, Engine: 4.3L V6 (262 ci), Supercharger: Vortech A-Trim Tires: F:25x4 B:26x9
2004 BMW 530i : 15.000 @ 95.000
2005 BMW 530i Sport: 15.210 @ 92.410
1996 GMC Jimmy LS: 15.769 @ 86.700
Danny, Engine: 4.3 vortec,
1995 GMC Jimmy 2dr, AWD: 16.225 @ 82.260
Richard, Engine: 4.3,
1999 GMC Jimmy 4dr 4x4: 16.785 @ 80.210
Patrick, Engine: 4.3L V6,
1997 GMC Jimmy 4x4: 16.894 @ 78.850
Gary Wogaman, Engine: 4.3L, Tires: 31
1988 Dodge Ramcharger 4X4: 17.034 @ 78.180
Patrick, Engine: 360 V8, Tires: 33
1989 GMC Jimmy S15 2 Door Sierra Classic 4x4: 17.828 @ 74.740
Jim Mango, Engine: 4.3 Liter V-6, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: BF Goodrich