This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. The manufacurter has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608214
- Inlet: 2"
- Outlet: 2"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This universal converter requires welding
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's late model OBDII engines.This product is not legal for use on "On Road" vehicles California, Off Road use only, Performance-Curve accepts no responsibility if this product is used incorrectly.This converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1979 Chevrolet Luv : 8.420 @ 162.000
bobby robinson, Engine: 377 sbc, Tires: 28-10.5 m/t back 25/4.5 m/t sportsman front
1978 Chevrolet Luv : 8.460 @ 160.340
Joe Belcher, Engine: 383,
1976 Chevrolet Luv : 9.760 @ 139.190
Bryan Taylor, Engine: 355 ci chevy, Supercharger: B&M 420 MEGA BLOWER Tires: HOOSIER SLICKS
1972 Chevrolet Luv : 10.340 @ 130.200
Paul Lethlean, Engine: 400 Sbc, Tires: 28x11.5 et drag
1972 Chevrolet Luv : 10.630 @ 125.000
Paul Lethlean, Engine: 400 sbc, Tires: 28x10x15w
1972 Chevrolet Luv : 11.300 @ 118.000
Paul Lethlean, Engine: 410 cube small block chev, Tires: 26
1972 Chevrolet Luv v8: 11.356 @ 115.450
Joey Spitali, Engine: 360 sbc, Tires: hoosier
2008 Bentley Continental GT Speed: 12.510 @ 114.050
NA, Engine: w12 twin turbo,
2005 Bentley Continental GT : 12.910 @ 109.690
2007 Bentley Continental GT : 12.910 @ 108.510
NA, Tires: Yokahama Advan Sport
2007 Bentley Continental GT C Convertible: 13.210 @ 107.020
NA, Engine: V12 Twin Turbo,
2006 Bentley Continental GT : 13.260 @ 106.300
2005 Bentley Continental GT : 13.400 @ 106.000
1975 Chevrolet Luv : 13.890 @ 95.689
Dennis, Engine: 231 Buick V6, Tires: 235-50-14 BFG TA's
2009 Lexus GS350 : 14.110 @ 99.610
NA, Engine: V6: 303HP,
2007 Lexus GS350 : 14.119 @ 99.660
1991 Opel Vectra A: 15.485 @ 93.040
Gordan Perkovic, Engine: C20NE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Firestone SZ 80