This item has been shown 3307 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. The manufacurter has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608214
- Inlet: 2"
- Outlet: 2"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This universal converter requires welding
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's late model OBDII engines.This product is not legal for use on "On Road" vehicles California, Off Road use only, Performance-Curve accepts no responsibility if this product is used incorrectly.This converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Saab 9-5 Saab 9-5 2,3lpt: 11.000 @ 132.000
Mikael Edstrand, Engine: B234, Turbos: GTBB35
1990 Pontiac Sunbird le: 12.940 @ 114.000
frank strutzke, Engine: 3.8 buick 111 block, Turbos: holset hx35 Tires: 215 60 14 bf goodrich radial ta
1955 Studebaker President Coupe: 14.205 @ 94.340
B. hahn, Engine: 296, Tires: 30/9/15
1994 Pontiac Sunbird LE 2 door: 15.225 @ 86.715
Cecil, Engine: 3.1L MPFI V6, Tires: 205-60R15 BFGoodrich
2001 Saab 9-5 Aero: 15.477 @ 97.720
cm, Engine: 4 cylinder 2.4, Turbos: garrett Tires: Dunlop Direnza 101's
2001 Saab 9-5 Aero: 15.676 @ 89.580
1993 Pontiac Sunbird LE 2 dr: 18.300 @ 74.000
Chris, Engine: 2.0 MPI F1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Horizon 195 60 r14
1993 Pontiac Sunbird LE: 19.100 @ 63.000
Adam, Engine: 2.0, Tires: 19/65/15's