2" AP Exhaust Heavy Load Catalytic Converter True OBDII - 608214 for Sale
This item has been shown 3307 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. The manufacurter has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608214
- Inlet: 2"
- Outlet: 2"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This universal converter requires welding
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's late model OBDII engines.This product is not legal for use on "On Road" vehicles California, Off Road use only, Performance-Curve accepts no responsibility if this product is used incorrectly.This converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Nissan Stanza : 13.840 @ 103.990
Andy Gussie, Engine: KA24E, Turbos: Garrett T3
1982 Volvo 760 GLE : 14.700 @ 100.000
Jere Turunen, Engine: B230ET, Turbos: Garret T03 Tires: 225/40
1999 Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph : 16.100 @ 88.600