This item has been shown 2047 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. Installation will require welding and some modifications. The manufacturer has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding. This is not a direct fit converter.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's late model OBDII engines.This converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Toyota Pickup : 11.260 @ 120.180
Brandon Stevens, Engine: 357ci sb chevy, Tires: m/t 29x15.5 and skinnys up front
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.340 @ 123.000
Dave G, Engine: Toyota 22r, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: MT ET streets 28x11.50x15
1988 Toyota Pickup Hilux: 12.075 @ 110.750
Robert Conquer, Engine: 22R, Tires: Mickey Thompson E.T. Drag 26 x 8 x 14
2007 Jaguar XKR : 12.910 @ 110.410
NA, Engine: V8 32 Valve DOHC Supercharged, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
1992 Toyota Pickup : 12.920 @ 104.000
Eddie Jimmez, Engine: 22RE, Turbos: Mitsubishi 25G (TD07/TD05) Tires: 225/50/15 drag radials
2007 Jaguar XKR : 13.010 @ 109.020
NA, Tires: Dunlop SP Sort Maxx
2001 Jaguar XKR : 13.416 @ 108.370
2007 Mazda CX-7 : 15.910 @ 84.810
2007 Mazda CX-7 AWD Sport: 16.110 @ 87.010
NA, Engine: Inline 4 Turbo, Tires: P235/60-18
2008 Mazda CX-7 AWD GT: 16.230 @ 85.110