This item has been shown 4250 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. Installation will require welding and some modifications. The manufacturer has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding. This is not a direct fit converter.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Use of this converter in New York is prohibited on OBDII equipped vehicles.This
converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for
this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If
you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1992 Kit-Car Stinger : 7.870 @ 180.000
Luke doggy dog, Engine: modded 4500 cc, Turbos: 2 x t4's Tires: 21 x 16
1978 Porsche 930 : 11.440 @ 140.000
Qvarnis, Engine: 3.6, Turbos: Twinturbo Tires: Yokohama Advan 048R, 285/30-18
1982 Yamaha XJ650 Seca Turbo: 12.060 @ 109.890
Cycleworld, Engine: 653cc air-cooled turbocharged DOHC in-line four, Turbos: Factory Mitsubishi TC03-06A
1986 Porsche 930 : 12.120 @ 120.480
Darin Matera, Engine: 3.3, Turbos: BullsEye S262
1978 Porsche 930 : 12.200 @ 125.000
Michael Bene't, Engine: 3.3L Turbo, Turbos: k-27 Tires: Stock
2000 BMW 540iT Dinan S2: 14.330 @ 96.210
Doc Watson, Engine: 4.4L V8 M62, Tires: 265/35/ZR18
1998 BMW 540iT Touring: 14.800 @ 97.100
2007 Chrysler Sebring Limited: 15.310 @ 92.020
1995 Chrysler Sebring LX: 15.480 @ 89.430
Bob, Engine: 2.0 liter, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: kumho supra ecsta 711
2004 Chrysler Sebring : 15.835 @ 87.860
KEVIN, Engine: 2.4L,
2004 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Touring: 16.700 @ 83.300
1997 Chrysler Sebring JX: 16.800 @ 83.000
Joe, Engine: 3.0,
2001 Chrysler Sebring Convertible LXi: 16.830 @ 82.890
Wayne Dennis, Engine: 2.7 L V6,
2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring: 17.310 @ 82.010
2008 Chrysler Sebring Touring Convertible: 17.310 @ 82.030