This item has been shown 3156 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. Installation will require welding and some modifications. The manufacturer has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding. This is not a direct fit converter.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Use of this converter in New York is prohibited on OBDII equipped vehicles.This
converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for
this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If
you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1984 Oldsmobile Hurst : 11.919 @ 113.940
joe dickso, Engine: 455, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: mt et street
2015 Aston Martin Vantage V12 S: 12.310 @ 121.330
MT, Engine: 6.0L V12: 565HP,
2009 Aston Martin Vantage V8: 12.510 @ 115.020
NA, Engine: V8, 420HP,
2011 Aston Martin Vantage V12: 12.510 @ 117.010
NA, Engine: DOHC 48 Valve V12: 510 HP,
2011 Aston Martin Vantage V8 S: 12.710 @ 113.710
NA, Engine: V8: 430HP,
2008 Aston Martin Vantage V8 Roadster: 12.910 @ 111.020
NA, Engine: V8 420HP,
2007 Aston Martin Vantage V-8: 13.510 @ 106.020
1984 Oldsmobile Hurst : 13.511 @ 99.380
Roy, Engine: 358 sbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: hoosier quick time 27x10.5
1969 Oldsmobile Hurst : 13.565 @ 101.700
Russell Small, Engine: 455 Olds, Tires: Goodyear Eagle GT II 235/60/15
2006 Aston Martin Vantage V8: 13.610 @ 105.100
1987 Volvo 740 GLE High compression turbo: 14.050 @ 97.600
Kenny Howard, Engine: 1995 b230f, Turbos: .42/.48 T3 Tires: 205-60-15's
1983 Oldsmobile Hurst : 14.986 @ 93.320
Ely Guess, Engine: 350 Rocket, Tires: 215/15r65