This item has been shown 2810 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. Installation will require welding and some modifications. The manufacturer has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding. This is not a direct fit converter.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's late model OBDII engines.This converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1981 Mitsubishi Sigma GH Turbo: 10.001 @ 123.690
Callan, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: Trust T78 Tires: Falken 215/40-17 front and rear
1968 Dodge Monaco : 13.430 @ 109.000
Marti, Engine: 440+.030, Tires: 29x10 Mickey Thompson slicks
2009 Triumph Thruxton : 13.811 @ 98.850
2008 BMW 128i Coupe: 14.633 @ 95.670
Chris Lopko, Tires: 255 Hankook Ventus V12
1966 Dodge Monaco 500: 14.990 @ 94.080
Dave, Engine: 383, Tires: 235 65R14
1979 Mitsubishi Sigma SE: 15.900 @ 63.000
Fabio, Engine: 4G54B, Tires: 195/50R15
1981 Mitsubishi Sigma Scorpion: 16.600 @ 82.000
-, Engine: 2.6 astron 2, Tires: 215/65r14