This item has been shown 5970 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. Installation will require welding and some modifications. The manufacturer has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding. This is not a direct fit converter.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Use of this converter in New York is prohibited on OBDII equipped vehicles.This
converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for
this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If
you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Kawasaki ZZR12 : 9.560 @ 141.000
Dwight Meek, Engine: 1164cc,
2002 Kawasaki ZZR12 : 11.135 @ 128.550
2011 BMW X5 M PP-Performance: 11.394 @ 121.120
Salah Al Amoudi,
2011 BMW X5 M : 11.995 @ 114.050
RENNtech - SGC,
2011 BMW X5 M RENNtech Tune: 12.265 @ 111.910
SGC, Engine: V8TT,
2010 BMW X5 M Eurocharged: 12.298 @ 112.860
2010 BMW X5 M : 12.358 @ 112.060
2010 BMW X5 M : 12.523 @ 110.520
2010 BMW X5 M : 12.681 @ 109.690
2011 BMW X5 M : 12.703 @ 109.030
SGC, Engine: V8TT: 550HP,
2010 BMW X5 M : 12.780 @ 108.260
1994 Geo Metro : 15.057 @ 92.030
Phil, Engine: 993cc turbo, Turbos: ihi rhb32 Tires: 145/80R12