This item has been shown 5039 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. Installation will require welding and some modifications. The manufacturer has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding. This is not a direct fit converter.
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Use of this converter in New York is prohibited on OBDII equipped vehicles.This
converter is not legal for sell or use in California. Any orders for
this converter requesting shipment to California will be canceled. If
you live in California do not buy this converter.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Yamaha V Max : 9.813 @ 137.610
Brett Horton, Engine: Internal Stock,
2009 Yamaha V Max : 9.870 @ 138.000
Mark Bastinck, Engine: 1670 cc (stock), Tires: 240/18 Conti Race attack
1985 Yamaha V Max : 9.940 @ 135.330
Sean Porter, Engine: 1500,
2009 Yamaha V Max 1679cc: 10.269 @ 130.530
Qtip, Engine: 1679, Tires: Shinko 003 180/55-18
2000 Yamaha V Max : 10.534 @ 129.920
thadd stevens, Engine: 1428cc,
1997 Yamaha V Max : 10.609 @ 130.815
Rix Lewis, Engine: 1200cc, Supercharger: n\a Turbos: n\a Tires: stock
1990 Yamaha V Max : 10.800 @ 125.000
John Warren, Engine: 1198, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Dunlop
2009 Yamaha V Max : 10.863 @ 130.200
1994 Yamaha V Max 1260: 10.930 @ 122.940
Joe Jon, Engine: 1260, Tires: AVON VENOM 120 AND 170
1999 Yamaha V Max : 10.980 @ 121.000
Sean Morley, Engine: Stock Internals, Tires: 170/60 Metzler
1999 Yamaha V Max : 11.040 @ 122.970
1994 Yamaha V Max Vmax: 11.050 @ 120.220
Sean Morley, Engine: Stock Internals - 1198cc, Tires: Stock Size Tires
1997 Yamaha V Max : 11.330 @ 119.700
Erik, Engine: 1200cc, Tires: Metzeler ME880
1985 Yamaha V Max : 11.481 @ 115.910
1989 Yamaha V Max VMX 1200: 11.621 @ 115.216
1988 Yamaha V Max VMX1200: 11.640 @ 115.780
Rusty, Engine: 1200cc,
1987 Chevrolet Astro : 14.720 @ 95.900
Steven Young, Engine: 350 cu. in. ZZ3 Crate, Tires: radial
1968 Triumph Spitfire : 15.350 @ 87.870
Josh, Engine: 1328cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: yoko avs sport
1988 Chevrolet Astro : 15.927 @ 85.860
Manuel, Engine: 1969 350, Tires: Goodyear
1969 Volkswagen Baywindow Type 2: 17.130 @ 76.400
Alex 'Jesus' Leiserach, Engine: 1776cc,,