This item has been shown 2033 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. The manufacurter has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's OBDII engine operating systems and emission gas levels.This product is not legal for use on "On Road" vehicles California, Off Road use only, Performance-Curve accepts no responsibility if this product is used incorrectly.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1975 Kawasaki KZ kz z1: 9.090 @ 145.000
1978 Kawasaki KZ 1000: 9.209 @ 141.360
2005 Kawasaki KZ KOPIJEWSKI DRAG BIKE: 9.591 @ 137.690
GREG WESLTING, Engine: 1075 cc kawasaki, Tires: 8 IN.x 17 in Mickey Thompson
1978 Kawasaki KZ Z1-R: 10.089 @ 129.851
Aaron Post, Engine: 1075 cc,
1976 Kawasaki KZ 1428cc: 10.460 @ 132.430
kevin allen, Engine: 1428cc j-model, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: MT 7'SLICK REAR
2005 Kawasaki KZ z1000: 11.253 @ 121.760
Guillaume Coulombe, Engine: stock, Tires: pilot power 2ct
1979 Kawasaki KZ 1000ST: 11.798 @ 112.480
Dave, Engine: 1075,
1981 Kawasaki KZ 750-E: 13.608 @ 96.070
Blake Hofmann, Engine: 750cc 4cyl,
2009 Toyota Venza : 16.810 @ 84.020
NA, Engine: Inline 4, 182HP, Tires: Toyo A20