This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. The manufacurter has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's OBDII engine operating systems and emission gas levels.This product is not legal for use on "On Road" vehicles California, Off Road use only, Performance-Curve accepts no responsibility if this product is used incorrectly.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2011 Audi R8 V10 Coupe: 10.945 @ 131.770
Dads R8, Engine: Stock, Tires: Hoosier R6
2014 Audi R8 V10 Plus: 11.180 @ 122.900
SCD, Engine: 5.2L V10: 550HP,
2010 Audi R8 5.2 v10 Eurocharged tuned: 11.360 @ 125.250
mo, Engine: v10 5.2, Tires: Toyo r888
2012 Audi R8 GT: 11.510 @ 125.110
NA, Engine: 5.2L V10: 560HP,
2010 Audi R8 Coupe: 11.650 @ 121.900
2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI: 11.710 @ 122.230
NA, Engine: V10: 525HP, Tires: Pirelli PZero
2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI: 11.810 @ 121.020
NA, Engine: V10 525HP,
2011 Audi R8 V10: 11.876 @ 125.220
2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI V10: 11.881 @ 120.650
Robert, Engine: v10: 525HP,
2011 Audi R8 V10 Coupe APR Tune, Milltek Exhaust: 11.883 @ 122.130
2010 Audi R8 V10 FSI: 11.894 @ 121.570
RAFAL, Engine: 5.2 L,
2009 Audi R8 4.2 VF Engineering Supercharger: 12.397 @ 116.540
Marcus F, Engine: 4.2L V8, Supercharger: VF Engineering
2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI: 12.437 @ 117.470
Robert, Engine: V10: 525HP,
2008 Audi R8 : 12.601 @ 113.020
NA, Engine: DOHC V8, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2007 Audi R8 : 12.610 @ 111.510
2010 Audi R8 4.2 V8: 12.610 @ 113.050
CD, Engine: V8: 420HP,
2011 Audi R8 V10 Spyder: 12.620 @ 115.400
SGC, Engine: V10: 525HP,
2008 Audi R8 : 12.810 @ 112.030
2009 Audi R8 Intake Evoms V-Flow: 13.007 @ 107.350
2009 Audi R8 : 13.408 @ 105.380