This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Problem Solver! Check Engine Light Stays Off!!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 409 stainless steel shell and neck construction for longer life..
- Higher certifications and unique design features allow for better
- Manufactured from high quality materials.
- 5-year/50,000 mile warranty on converter body.
- 25,000-mile warranty on emissions.
OBDII By Design
- Increased Total Substrate Size
- Increased Precious Metals Loading
- Improved O2 Storage & Release
- Lower Emissions Output
- Long Term Reliability
The converter featured in this sale is a universal fit converter. The manufacurter has recommended to use this converter on the vehicles listed in the sale.
sale is for one :
- Part #: 608215
- Inlet: 2.25"
- Outlet: 2.25"
- Body Length: 12"
- Body Type: Round - w/ O2 Port in outlet
- Manufacturer: AP Exhaust / Goerlich
- Model: 608200 Series - This converter requires welding
- Material: Stainless Steel / Aluminized Heat Shield
EPA - Federal
- Engine Limit: 5.9L
- Test Weight: 6250 Lbs
CARB (California Emissions)
- Engine Limit: Not for use in California
- Test Weight: Not for use in California
Shipping: $0 on the first item, $0 on each additional item in this sale.
Designed to deal with the specific demands of today's OBDII engine operating systems and emission gas levels.This product is not legal for use on "On Road" vehicles California, Off Road use only, Performance-Curve accepts no responsibility if this product is used incorrectly.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Honda CBR : 8.622 @ 180.721
2006 Honda CBR 1000rr: 9.355 @ 142.220
wayne mills, Engine: 998cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: 180
2006 Honda CBR 1000rr: 9.523 @ 147.130
wayne mills, Engine: 998cc,
2006 Honda CBR 1000rr: 9.540 @ 142.890
2003 Honda CBR 954RR: 9.690 @ 143.660
Russell, Tires: Shinko Hook-up Rear
2001 Honda CBR 929rr: 9.923 @ 141.190
Kurt Thornton, Engine: stock,
2003 Honda CBR 954rr: 9.940 @ 136.000
james hester, Engine: stock, Tires: shinko, front and rear
2000 Honda CBR 929 /954 engine: 9.940 @ 140.150
ryan, Engine: stock,
2003 Honda CBR 954RR: 10.079 @ 135.440
Russell, Engine: Stock, Tires: Shinko Hook-up
2005 Honda CBR F4I: 10.090 @ 135.270
LEA MARTINEZ, Engine: 600cc, Tires: SHINKO SOFT COMPOUND
1996 Honda CBR Blackbird: 10.170 @ 138.680
1998 Honda CBR 900RR: 10.200 @ 131.580
Robert Griffith, Engine: 989, Tires: PIRELLI
2005 Honda CBR 1000rr: 10.210 @ 142.970
alanmansell, Engine: stock, Tires: ultra soft shinko
2005 Honda CBR 1000RR: 10.230 @ 139.100
2003 Honda CBR 954 RR Fireblade: 10.277 @ 135.670
Colin, Engine: 954cc, Tires: B/S Battlax 016R
2003 Honda CBR 929 / 954: 10.280 @ 136.350
ryan, Engine: k&n air filter lowerd front straps,
2006 Honda CBR Fireblade: 10.358 @ 134.210
Scot Fitzhugh, Engine: 1000cc, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
2005 Honda CBR F4i: 10.371 @ 131.540
2001 Honda CBR 929: 10.400 @ 129.000
2005 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade: 10.450 @ 137.000
Scott, Engine: 1000cc, Tires: michelin pilot powers