This item has been shown times.
Exhaust Temperature Bracket
- Simply Drill a 3/16" Inch Hole, Insert The Probe and Clamp It
- Adjustable Size From 2 1/2 Inches To 5 1/2 Inches
- Easily Install An EGT Probe In Your Exhaust Pipe Without Having To Actually Tap Into Your Pipe
Monday thru Friday: 9 - 6pm EST (6 - 3 PST) Should you have any special requests, please e-mail us before ordering or make a note of it in the "Message to glowshift [Add message]" section of the checkout process.
For international buyers, all brokerage fees & duty taxes are to be paid by you. International buyers are also responsible for any & all customs, brokerage and/or taxes to be paid to the courier or their government. GlowShift is not responsible for these charges and we do not have any further information regarding them. Please contact your local customs office with further inquiry regarding this. International orders must include a phone number so the shipping carrier can contact you if needed. Packages are sent via UPS or US Postal Service. Rush shipping options are available. After your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail containing your tracking number. Please allow up to 24 hours for any tracking information to appear. Transit times may vary.
Should you have any special requests, please e-mail us before ordering or make a note of it in the "Message to glowshift [Add message]" section of the checkout process.
Checkout is completed via the Checkout system. Use the "Pay Now" link at the top of the page after purchasing or visit the link included in the winning buyer e-mail. Accepted payment methods include Paypal as well as Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. All shipments to the State of New Jersey are subject to the state mandatory 7% sales tax. Shipping fees, if applicable, are also subject to the 7% sales tax. If you would like to make your payment over the phone, please contact us at 1.888.GS.GAUGE (1.888.474.2843).
- If you encounter any issues with your merchandise you must call and inform us within 30 days of the delivery date.
- If you receive your package and the product is damaged, immediately contact GlowShift Customer Support. Once the damaged package is reported, you must keep all contents and original packaging for 7 business days.
- After 30 days from the date of delivery, all sales are final.
- Returns and/or exchanges will only be allowed if we are contacted within 30 days of the delivery date.
- You are responsible for all shipping charges and/or price differences when returning or exchanging an item.
- If returning or exchanging products, all merchandise must be in NEW condition with the original packaging, materials, and instruction manuals.
- Merchandise returned in damaged or unacceptable condition will be returned to you without exchange.
- Any package being returned to us for ANY reason MUST have an RMA number on it. Packages that are received without RMA numbers will be refused, and sent back to you. RMA numbers can be obtained by contacting us directly. RMA numbers are only valid for 15 days from the date issue.
- If you need to return a holiday gift, you must contact us before January 15th. Holiday gift returns or exchanges are only eligible for orders placed on November 14 through December 25. All returns or exchanges must be in BRAND NEW condition and in the ORIGINAL packaging.
- If you received the wrong merchandise, please contact us within 14 days and we will send you a return shipping label. Once the merchandise is received back at our location we will ship out the correct merchandise. All shipping mistakes, incorrect products, or quantities will be shipped out via your original shipping method. Shipping can be upgraded at your expense.
- If a package is returned to us due to an undeliverable, or an incomplete address, you are responsible for all reshipment costs. If you do not wish to have the package reshipped, a refund will be issued less the cost of all shipping. For International customers, the refund will be less all shipping charges and incurred brokerage fees.
- If you “refuse” a package from our company, you are responsible for any and all charges that are incurred for the shipping. Any refunds issued for “refused” packages will be less any and all shipping charges (original and return shipping charges). International customers are responsible for all shipping charges, as well as all incurred brokerage fees. If you would like to have your order reshipped, you must pay for all shipping charges again along with any return postage costs.
- We are not responsible for any package that is lost in transit while being returned to us, please insure all packages being returned to minimize your liability if your package is lost or damaged.
One Year Limited Warranty:
- All GlowShift performance products come with a one year limited warranty on the internal parts of the product.
- This warranty starts at the date of purchase. GlowShift will replace or repair any qualifying defective product received by the company before the end of the warranty period.
- Installation of this product must be performed by a licensed professional. Should the failure of the product be the result of damage occurring as a result of improper installation, alteration of the product or an act or omission on the part of the consumer, this warranty is void.
- Improper installation may cause damage to the product and any vehicle in which it is installed, and may cause burns and electrical injury to individuals.
- GlowShift does not cover any damages that are the fault of a professional installer. If your product is found to be defective after it is installed GlowShift will cover the product, but will not cover any incurred installation fees.
- GlowShift shall not be responsible for any consequential damages which arise from the use and/or installation of the product.
- If the product is installed in any manner other than specified, GlowShift reserves the right to deny any warranty claims at the discretion of the technical support department.
- Coverage under this warranty is only valid within the United States, including its territories, as well as in certain other countries. Purchasers should check our website to determine the warranty coverage in the countries in which they are located.
- This warranty does not cover any expenses incurred in removing products that are defective or re-installing replacement products in their place.
- This limited warranty is non-transferrable and will automatically terminate if the original retail consumer purchaser resells the product or transfers the vehicle in which the product is installed.
- The 12 month limited warranty does NOT cover physical damage, replacement gauge sensors, or consumable items such as fuses and/or batteries.
- The repair or replacement of any product or part thereof shall not extend the original warranty period.
- The specific warranty on the repaired part only (not including gauge sensors) shall be in effect for a period of ninety (90) days following the repair or replacement of that part, or the remaining period of the Product warranty, whichever is greater.
- If you reside in the Contiguous United States, GlowShift will cover the shipping cost associated with returning the defective product back to our location by issuing you a return shipping label. After 30 days, you are responsible for sending defective products back to us. If the product is found to be defective, GlowShift will pay the return shipping cost.
- If you reside outside of the Contiguous United States, you are responsible for all shipping costs associated with sending the product back for inspection. If the product is found to be defective, GlowShift Gauges will pay the return shipping cost.
- We are not responsible for any package that is lost in transit while being returned to us. Please insure all packages being returned to minimize your liability if your package is lost or damaged.
- If a product is returned for testing and is determined to be in perfect working condition by our technical support department, you will then be responsible for ALL shipping costs associated with having the product shipped back to you.
- Any package being returned to us for ANY reason MUST have an RMA number on it. Packages that are received without RMA numbers will be refused, and sent back to you. RMA numbers can be obtained by contacting us directly. RMA numbers are only valid for 15 days from the issue date.
- Any product returned must include the original packaging, a statement of the alleged defect and an RMA number.
For full warranty information & disclosures, please click here.
Copyright © by GlowShift Gauges, LLC | All Rights Reserved | No images or logos contained within this listing may be used without the expressed written permission of GlowShift Gauges, LLC template design by