This item has been shown 5712 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
2- 5"x10" Gloss Pink Vinyl sheets
- 2 sheets of 5 inch x 10 inch Gloss Red vinyl film that can be used to wrap virtually anything from cell phones to vehicle emblems.
- Available in : GLOSS- Black, White, Red, Pink, Yellow and Orange. METALLIC- Dark Gray, Silver or Dark Blue or Matte Black. Specify color choice in "add message" section during checkout or for Mobile/APP users, send us a message. Otherwise Gloss Pink will be sent.
- Detailed installation instructions, nothing to modify or remove on your vehicle.
- Installation requires soapy water, hairdryer / heat gun and a sharp hobby knife to trim excess.
About the Film:
- 7-year high performance outdoorvinyl will not fade, chip, crack or peel.
- Unlike precut bowtie overlays, these can be installed with much more precision. Never an off-corner or alignment issue, much easier to avoid bubbles and wrinkles
- Don't like that Gold Bowtie? This 2 mil film gives your bowties a whole new look without looking like an obvious add-on.
- Permanent unless purposely removed without leaving any adhesive residue to clean.
#1 goal is to serve you with the highest quality materials and
provide great customer service before, during and after all
- We will ALWAYS beat competitor prices and we NEVER profit on shipping.
Please take the time to compare us with other sellers noting response percentage, comments and star rating.
No seller has a return policy that is as flexible as ours. We want you to feel secure with your purchase.
Permanent, in order to remove you will need to replace yourexpensive bowties.
Hard Covers -
Some are clip on while others are Velcro or double sided tape. Water,
dirt and debris get trapped between your cover and light. Can be easily
ripped off by vandals.
Static Cling -Biggest
complaints among users - falls off at highway speeds, car washes and
can be easily ripped off by vandals if you can get it to stick
- These are vinyl film sheets, not hard plastic, fiberglass nor are they replacement emblems.
-All photos show our film installed on various emblems. The Chevrolet Bowtie is a Trademark of GM and not affiliated with us in any manner. These are not cut in any shape other than rectangle.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.426 @ 111.480
sergey, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: gt 3070r Tires: street
2002 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.445 @ 113.909
marc hubert, Engine: stock 1.8t, Turbos: bullseye s258 .55a/r Tires: 24.5x8x15 slicks on steelies
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 FWD Zex Nitrous: 12.821 @ 110.540
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6 280HP V6, Tires: M/T ET Streets 26x10.5
2000 Volkswagen Passat GT28RS Turbo: 12.897 @ 103.790
Christian Anto, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: M&H slicks
1995 Volkswagen Passat GLX VR6: 13.200 @ 104.000
Frank Piccirillo, Engine: 2.8 Liter 12, Valve DOHC. VR6, Supercharger: Z-Engineering Supercharger Tires: nitto NT555R Drag radials
2006 Volkswagen Passat VR6 3.6 FWD ZEX Nitrous: 13.464 @ 107.680
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6, Tires: TOYO PROXES 4 235-45-17
2006 Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0T Auto APR Stage-1(22PSI) Mixed 93/100octane 280AAA Tires: 13.890 @ 117.800
Johnux, Engine: 2.0 TFSI, Turbos: Stock Tires: Ventus V12 evo K110 280AA A
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.300 @ 101.000
NA, Engine: 3.6L 24V VR6 (276 bhp @ 6200 rpm; 266 lb-ft @ 2750, Tires: Michelin Pilot HX MXM4, 235/45R-17 97H M+S
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.482 @ 97.577
Andrew Bell, Engine: 3.6L V[R]6, Tires: Stock POS Michelins with hardly any tread left.
2006 Volkswagen Passat VE: 14.680 @ 95.000
Michael Lastra, Engine: 2.0T, Turbos: k03
1999 Volkswagen Passat 1.8 Turbo: 14.873 @ 93.070
Daniel Ding, Engine: 1.8L Turbo (109CI), Turbos: 3K Warner K03 Tires: 195H/65/15
2001 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T: 14.910 @ 94.606
Nick, Engine: 1.8t 20V, Supercharger: no Turbos: Stock Tires: 205-55-16
2003 Volkswagen Passat W8: 14.930 @ 93.450
chrispW8, Engine: W8,
2003 Volkswagen Passat W8 Wagon: 14.931 @ 93.450
cp, Engine: W8 4.0,
2006 Mercedes-Benz R500 : 15.020 @ 93.110
2001 Volkswagen Passat GLS 1.8T: 15.064 @ 91.590
Robert Vergara, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: Stock K03 Tires: fr: 215/60 R15 rr:195/65 R15
2006 Volkswagen Passat 2.0t TFSI Automatic: 15.140 @ 95.000
1986 BMW 320i : 15.296 @ 89.080
Papito Daantje, Engine: m20b25, Turbos: comming soon Tires: Continental
2005 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T/Tip trans: 15.452 @ 89.000
Mike Scott, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: Stock k03 Tires: M+S snow tires
1986 BMW 320i : 15.546 @ 85.600
T-MAC, Engine: 2.0l, Tires: 195/50