This item has been shown 377 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Thank you for looking at our sales! We are a wholesale distributor of aftermarket automotive performance parts and accessories located in southern california. We offer much quicker response to your needs!.We take pride in our customer service, product selection, low pricing andproduct quality.
All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty.The warranty covers any factory defects with thebulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2 yearsfrom the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence.
Please write down the following information and keep it on record for your warranty:Buyer's Name, Date of Purchase, Bulb Size and Temperature.
Returns must be made within 60 days from the date you receive the product in order to recive the 100% full refund.
You are offerding on a brand new single beam Full Size Ballast 35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit. This kits is Single beam only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both your high and low beamplease check out our other listings for bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. This kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today! Note: The Full size ballast is far more superior in heat disspation, thus making the kit more long laster compare to the slim ballast on the market.
- 100% water proof construction, you can submerge the entire kit under water and it will function correctly
- Full Size, integrated one piece Ballast
- More than 16+ bulb types, we will have the right bulb type for your vehicle
- 0.2% failure rate, compared to 5-10% failure rate of other HID Conversion kits currently out on the market, the reliability is comparable to that of OEM HIDs
- Color temperature output has tolerance of +/- 100K, the tolerance is unnoticeable by human eyes
- Superior lumen output compare to its competitor
- Best quality burners
- Choose from 7 different color temperature, you will indefinitely find the color out put of your choice
This Kit Includes:
2 Xenon HID Bulbs
2 Full Size Digital HID Ballasts
2 Double side tape
10 Zip Tie
2 Wire Harness
*Certaincars will require a relay harness and or canceller(sold separately).
All of our HID products are Manufactured in ISO-9001:2000 certified factory . They are manufactured under the strictest of quality control. The ballasts are also shockproof and 100% waterproof (you can literally submerge the entire kit and it will still function properly).
Majority of the installation is Plug-N-Play and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
Upgrade from the standard Halogen to the most advanced lighting technology today!
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
What are HIDs?
HID (High Intensity Discharge) refers to lighting technology that relies on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas contained in a sealed bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore much easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
Benefits of HID's:
- LASTS UP TO 10X LONGER THAN THE TRADITIONAL HALOGEN BULBYOU ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING IN YOUR CAR
- HID (5000K) WILL GIVE YOU A NATURAL WHITE LIGHT THAT IS SOFT ON YOUR EYES AND YET INTENSIVE (3 TIMES BRIGHTER THAN HALOGEN) ENOUGH TO LET YOU SEE OBSTICALS 1/4 MILE IN FRONT OF YOU GIVING YOU MUCH MORE REACTION TIME, THUS MAKING YOUR NIGHT TIME DRIVING MUCH SAFER.
- DRAMATICALLY ENHANCE THE LOOK OF YOUR HEADLIGHTS. WITH CHOICES OF DIFFERENT COLOR TEMPERATURES (K), HID'S WILL GIVE YOUR CAR THE AGREESIVE LOOK OR THE LUXURY CAR LOOK YOU ALWAYS WANTED!
- EASY INSTALL! MOST OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE 100% PLUG AND PLAY AND IT IS AS EASY AS REPLACING YOUR HEADLIGHT BULBS.
- INSTALL WILL BE AS EASY AS 1 2 3. SIMPLY TAKE OUT YOUR HALOGEN BULBS FROM YOUR HEADLIGHT HOUSING AND REPLACE IT WITH THE HID BULBS, CONNECT THE HID BULBS TO THE BALLAST, AND CONNECT THE BALLAST TO THE FACTORY HARNESS, YOU ARE DONE!
100% WATER AND WEATHER PROOF, YOU CAN SUBMERGE THE ENTIRE KIT IN TO WATER AND IT WILL FUNCTION AND OPERATE NORMALLY!
- Power consumption: 35watts
- Voltage: 85V +/- 17V
- Luminous flux: 3200
- Service Life: up to 3000hrs
- Input Voltage: 9V-16V
- Working current (Steady state): 3.5 A nom
- Ignition voltage: 24kV Peak Max, 18kV Peak Min
- Lamp Frequency: 450 Hz
Bulb Sizes and Color Temperatures Available:
Bulb Sizes Available:
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low) , H6, H6m, H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, 2504, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, H16, H27, PSX24W, 5202
If you dont know your bulb type, please refer to the following
Color Temperature Available:
- 3000K GOLDEN YELLOW 3000k (MOST PENETRATION IN RAIN AND ADVERSE WEATHER)
- 5000K PURE WHITE (VERY CLEAN)
- 6000K DIAMOND WHITE (HAS A LITTLE HINT OF BLUE, POPULAR CHOICE)
- 8000K ICEBURG BLUE (LIGHT BLUE YET STILL GIVES OUT GOOD AMOUT OF LIGHT)
- 10000K BRILLIANT BLUE (MORE BLUE, 80% OUTPUT OF THE 5000k)
- 12000K EXOTIC VIOLET (LESS LUMEN, HOWEVER "EXOTIC")
- 30000K PINK/VIOLET (MORE REDISH COMPARE TO THE 12K STANDS OUT)
- Green - Special color
Shipping and Payment Details:
1.) Payment should be made within 4 days of sale's closing
2.) Most of the item will be shipped by USPS.
3.) Payment methods:
A.) Please don't forget to specify the following information!!!
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa Sport turbo: 6.580 @ 215.000
Yves Giard, Turbos: innovative Tires: 29x13x15
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa prostreet: 7.306 @ 195.000
Sean Henson, Engine: hayabusa, Turbos: Garrett GT-35R Tires: michelin power one
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa gsxr Turbo: 7.690 @ 193.980
Simon Giordmaina, Engine: 1300cc, Turbos: GT35 Tires: Michelin Power one
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa sst: 8.110 @ 184.750
sean henson, Engine: 1300, Turbos: garret gt 35 Tires: shinko
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa FMS Supercharged RST: 8.240 @ 169.000
Tommy Federici, Engine: Stock Displacement, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: No Tires: Michelin Power One
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa Stage 1 Turbo: 8.243 @ 159.830
Dan McCarthy, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Velocity Stage 1 Tires: M/T slick rear/ 16 inch front
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.272 @ 166.600
Marty Searl, Engine: 1298cc, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: stickey mickey shootout tyre
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo: 8.401 @ 177.600
Glen Bertagnoli, Engine: 1298cc, Turbos: NLR Race Kit Tires: Michelin front // M/T MCR rear
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa FMS Supercharged: 8.425 @ 166.560
Tommy Federici, Engine: stock displacement, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: no Tires: Shinko street tires
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa ss: 8.442 @ 166.980
Daniel Burchett, Engine: 139,
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR: 8.600 @ 162.680
Bill Farnell, Engine: 1397, Tires: Shinko
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.600 @ 157.000
Micah Hecht , Engine: 1300cc, Turbos: 1
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.848 @ 158.780
Nem, Engine: 1390 je turbo pistons, Supercharger: no Turbos: t28 Tires: shinko/pirelli
2001 Suzuki Hayabusa TURBO: 8.850 @ 157.000
OUTPLAYN, Engine: 1300 Stock, Turbos: 16g Tires: Micky on the back
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 gsxr: 8.853 @ 154.630
Mike Farnell, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: shinko-rear / mich pilot-front
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.862 @ 151.020
Robby Manning, Engine: 1397 Carpenter Racing, Tires: Shinko Drag Hookup
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340: 8.874 @ 159.000
Joni Hiipakka, Engine: Stock 1340cc,
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa gsx1300r: 8.911 @ 158.320
wally hosta, Engine: 1340,
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.957 @ 158.720
dennis posey, Engine: 1299cc, Tires: shinko u-soft
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa gsx1300r: 8.970 @ 155.000
Steve Norman, Engine: 1299, Supercharger: none Turbos: none