This item has been shown 753 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1999-2004 Pypes Mustang GT 4.6L Complete "THE BEAST" 2.5" 409 Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust system with Crossover X-Pipe and 3.5" Polished T-304 Tips
Click Here to view the installation instructions for the system
From Pypes: THE BEAST is the ultimate if you are looking for maximum sound and maximum flow. Our new Violator Muffler really kicks up the sound and flow while our unique off-road X-crossover/Cat-back combo bumps your pony’s horsepower and makes this system a real killer. The good news is the price tag is seriously UNbeastly.
Pypes Off-Road X-Pipe. Pypes Mustang Off Road X-Pipe Crossover pipes are second to none when it comes to balancing out the exhaust gas pressure in your system. Constructed of sturdy 16 gauge 409 Stainless Steel tubing, each pipe bolts up perfectly in the stock position.X-Pipe system hasfourO2 Sensor holes, threaded.
Pypes Violator Catback. Violator Cat Back Exhaust from Pypes is the last exhaust system your 1999-2004 GT Mustang will ever need! The system is built to last, constructed from high quality 409 Stainless Steel. It features two Violator "Rude Sound" mufflers for Pypes ultimate in flow with an ultra aggressive sound.
- Pypes Exhaust Systems are designed to deliver enhanced performance, provide extra punch in the passing lane and improve gas mileage. Fabricated using the highest quality materials, our smooth, seam-coated, 16 gauge, mandrel-bent, aluminized steel pipe ensures maximum exhaust gas flow, which can significantly boost horsepower. The aluminizing and seam-coating treatment of our pipes and mufflers enables them to resist corrosion and extends the life of the system. Our mufflers are precision matched to deliver the ultimate in sound and performance. Pypes systems come complete with a pair of precision matched Pypes mufflers, factory fit tailpipes, cad plated clamps and hangers. These systems can be installed at home without any special tools. Our easy to install, late model systems are designed to deliver that extra punch you’re looking for and will make sure that you get noticed. Don't forget our fully polished ceramic coated systems give you the longevity of Stainless but look fantastic and increase horsepower!
- Smooth, seam-coated, 16 gauge, mandrel-bent, 2.5"stainless steel pipe
- All "The Beast" kits includethe new Violator Muffler
- Includes all hangers and plated hardware
- Slip-fit for ease of installation
- Installation instructions are included
Exhausts and engine compartment parts may not be compatible with foreign-built vehicles. Our inventory is only guaranteed to fit the listed models and years in this sale with their respective country of origin. Our functioning parts may likely not work with foreign-built cars, and the customer assumes their own risk in any attempt.
Free Shipping to the 48 contiguous
United States with UPS Ground
We ship only to PayPal confirmed addresses,
and only in the 50 States & Puerto Rico
$$$ave Money!! We do combined shipping for multiple sales.
Payment must be received within 10 days of sale ending.We accept PayPal
We accept only PayPal confirmed addresses!
Virginia residents have a 5% sales tax.
Please use the "Ask a Question" link on this page to send us any questions.
All parts are inspected before shipment. All parts are insured in shipping.
If you receive a damaged part, you must notify the carrier of damage.
Our return policy is as follows:
All parts are guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with a part, you may return it within 14 days
for a refund or exchange. All returned parts must be in like new condition. Installed or modified
parts cannot be returned. Labor, installation, and shipping costs are not refundable. Any items offered with free shipping will have the original shipping cost incurred by Yates Performance deducted from the credit.
No returns on electrical parts!
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 8.150 @ 167.000
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.715 @ 156.190
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5X15 Slicks
1990 Ford Mustang LX Coupe: 8.780 @ 154.000
Clint Lynch, Engine: 418 windsor, Tires: 28x10.5
1991 Ford Mustang Turbo: 8.800 @ 161.000
Mike, Engine: 306CI, Turbos: Air Research 91mm Tires: 28X13.5X15 ET STREETS.
1985 Ford Mustang GT coupe: 8.860 @ 154.000
James Cudse, Engine: 358 W, Supercharger: Paxton Novi 2000 Tires: skinnies, Hoosier 14.5x28