This item has been shown 983 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
1995-2005 Monte Carlo Dual exhaust Conversion BIG DADDY DYNOMAX MUFFLE
SKU number: 10581
Item Description : This is a brand newDual ConversionHigh PerformanceSystem With ,DUAL mufflers, This includes all the necessary clamps and hangers needed for installation. This system is 2.25" inlet and 2.25" outlet. This system will convert your single system to dual , or replace your oem dual system
NOTE , Thrush Dynomax Mufflers are welded mufflers , 100% aluminized and fully welded for long lasting performance. The two chamber design produces a deep muscle car tone.
Fits, CHEVROLET OLDSMOBILE PONTIAC
- 1994-1999 Lumina , car with 3.1L 3.4L 3.8L
- 1995-2005 Monte Carlo , 3.1L 3.4L 3.8L
- 1994-1997 Cutlass Supreme 3.1L
- 1990-1996 Grand Prix 3.1L
- 1997-2004 Grand Prix 3.8L
- 1x Part#53202 Walker Rear Y pipe
- 2x Part# 17658 Dig Daddy Thrush Dynomax Mufflers
- 2x Part# PMZ018 Chrome spouts
- 2x Part#41966 extension pipes , may be required
- 1x Part#41952 adapter , needed on 3.1L
- 2x Part#Tph360 hangers
- 3x Part#mc214hd clamps
- 1x Part#mc200hd clamp
THIS SYSTEM REQUIRES CUTTING OF FACTORY EXTENSION PIPE TO ATTACH TO NEW Y PIPE
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Ram 3500 : 7.160 @ 191.280
Steve Oldani, Engine: 458, Tires: Goodyear 11x33
1933 StreetRod Willys Willy's: 8.580 @ 149.480
Steve Duber, Engine: 355, Supercharger: 6-71 BDS stage 5
1941 StreetRod Willys Willys Coupe: 8.950 @ 148.000
Rick Van Riper, Engine: Small Block 427, Supercharger: 671 Blower Tires: Mickey Thompsons
1933 StreetRod Willys Willys Coupe: 8.970 @ 154.000
Greg Mauchamer, Engine: 354 Chrysler Hemi, Supercharger: 6:71
2005 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT QC: 12.600 @ 107.750
jerry apel, Engine: 5.9L, Turbos: II 62/12 Tires: 265/75/17
2005 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Quad Cab 4X4: 12.707 @ 107.060
jerry, Engine: 5.9L, Turbos: II 62/12 Tires: stock
2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab 4x4: 12.786 @ 105.500
Justin R, Engine: 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel, Turbos: MPI Twins (Stocker over S400) Tires: Toyo 295/70/17 M/T's
2002 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT: 14.963 @ 88.150
Clayton, Engine: Cummins 360, Turbos: Holset HY35 (stock) Tires: 33
2005 Honda Accord Hybrid : 15.410 @ 92.010
NA, Tires: Michelin Energy MXV4 S8
2002 Pontiac Aztek : 15.480 @ 90.620
Jonathan, Engine: 3.4 L OHV V-6, Tires: 215/70R16
2003 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel quad cab 4x4: 15.490 @ 98.750
dave, Engine: 5.9L turbo, Turbos: holset
2005 Honda Accord Hybrid : 15.650 @ 89.910
2001 Pontiac Aztek : 17.641 @ 84.000
Kris Neely, Engine: 3.4 6 cylinder,