This item has been shown 1396 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
1995-2005 Monte Carlo Dual exhaust Conversion BIG DADDY DYNOMAX MUFFLE
SKU number: 10581
Item Description : This is a brand newDual ConversionHigh PerformanceSystem With ,DUAL mufflers, This includes all the necessary clamps and hangers needed for installation. This system is 2.25" inlet and 2.25" outlet. This system will convert your single system to dual , or replace your oem dual system
NOTE , Thrush Dynomax Mufflers are welded mufflers , 100% aluminized and fully welded for long lasting performance. The two chamber design produces a deep muscle car tone.
Fits, CHEVROLET OLDSMOBILE PONTIAC
- 1994-1999 Lumina , car with 3.1L 3.4L 3.8L
- 1995-2005 Monte Carlo , 3.1L 3.4L 3.8L
- 1994-1997 Cutlass Supreme 3.1L
- 1990-1996 Grand Prix 3.1L
- 1997-2004 Grand Prix 3.8L
- 1x Part#53202 Walker Rear Y pipe
- 2x Part# 17658 Dig Daddy Thrush Dynomax Mufflers
- 2x Part# PMZ018 Chrome spouts
- 2x Part#41966 extension pipes , may be required
- 1x Part#41952 adapter , needed on 3.1L
- 2x Part#Tph360 hangers
- 3x Part#mc214hd clamps
- 1x Part#mc200hd clamp
THIS SYSTEM REQUIRES CUTTING OF FACTORY EXTENSION PIPE TO ATTACH TO NEW Y PIPE
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1963 Plymouth Valiant signet 200: 9.640 @ 141.000
Eric Lautenschleger, Engine: Big Block chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31x16.5x15 et street
1984 Ford Bronco xlt: 9.800 @ 138.000
Robert Adamo, Engine: 427 windsor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: slicks
1968 Plymouth Valiant smallblock: 9.844 @ 134.040
1969 Plymouth Valiant : 10.220 @ 133.000
SS, Engine: 440, Tires: ET Drag 10x28
1971 Ford Bronco : 10.453 @ 127.280
uncle frank, Engine: 514 ford, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31/14.50/15-Hoosier/DOT
1969 Plymouth Valiant : 10.500 @ 125.000
Roger Wirthwein, Engine: 340 Stroker, Tires: Hoosier 14.5x32x15
1979 Ford Bronco Custom: 10.803 @ 124.440
Pat, Engine: Ford MotorSport 598 by Jon Kaase, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier 18245 32.0/13.5-15 W* with tubes
1949 Cadillac De Ville : 11.000 @ 115.000
bill burns, Engine: 500cuin caddy, Tires: phoenix slicks
1965 Plymouth Valiant 2 Dr Sedan: 11.180 @ 122.460
Chuck Sorger, Engine: 340, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 28 x 9 x 15 Hoosier slicks
1949 Cadillac De Ville Coupe: 11.450 @ 118.000
bill burns, Engine: cadillac 500,
1971 Plymouth Valiant Scamp: 11.780 @ 113.770
Brandon Crawley, Engine: 398 cid SB Chevy, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag
1978 Cadillac De Ville coupe: 12.390 @ 109.100
L Kern, Engine: 472, Tires: Good year rear VW165 front
1968 Ford Bronco : 12.744 @ 105.310
Jeff Jensen, Engine: 460, Tires: 33x18.5 Mickey T Sports Pro
1976 Plymouth Valiant : 12.900 @ 106.000
Chris M, Engine: 360, Tires: Fleet farm whitewalls
2009 BMW 750i : 13.710 @ 103.020
NA, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo 400HP, Tires: Goodyear Excellence RunOnFlat
2006 BMW 750i : 13.910 @ 103.120
1994 Ford Bronco : 14.347 @ 92.280
Jerry, Engine: 351, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 285/70/R15
2002 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series: 14.796 @ 93.150
Fahad H., Engine: V8 4.6L SOHC, Tires: Nitto Drag Radial
1992 Ford Bronco 2WD Lightning: 15.306 @ 90.000
Michael Long, Engine: 351W, Tires: Nitto 555R
2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series: 15.350 @ 88.440
Tim A., Engine: Ford 4.6L SOHC Modular V8, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: P225/60R17 Michelin Energy LX4 white line