This item has been shown 1546 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
1995-2005 Monte Carlo Dual exhaust Conversion BIG DADDY DYNOMAX MUFFLE
SKU number: 10581
Item Description : This is a brand newDual ConversionHigh PerformanceSystem With ,DUAL mufflers, This includes all the necessary clamps and hangers needed for installation. This system is 2.25" inlet and 2.25" outlet. This system will convert your single system to dual , or replace your oem dual system
NOTE , Thrush Dynomax Mufflers are welded mufflers , 100% aluminized and fully welded for long lasting performance. The two chamber design produces a deep muscle car tone.
Fits, CHEVROLET OLDSMOBILE PONTIAC
- 1994-1999 Lumina , car with 3.1L 3.4L 3.8L
- 1995-2005 Monte Carlo , 3.1L 3.4L 3.8L
- 1994-1997 Cutlass Supreme 3.1L
- 1990-1996 Grand Prix 3.1L
- 1997-2004 Grand Prix 3.8L
- 1x Part#53202 Walker Rear Y pipe
- 2x Part# 17658 Dig Daddy Thrush Dynomax Mufflers
- 2x Part# PMZ018 Chrome spouts
- 2x Part#41966 extension pipes , may be required
- 1x Part#41952 adapter , needed on 3.1L
- 2x Part#Tph360 hangers
- 3x Part#mc214hd clamps
- 1x Part#mc200hd clamp
THIS SYSTEM REQUIRES CUTTING OF FACTORY EXTENSION PIPE TO ATTACH TO NEW Y PIPE
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Dragster Front Engine : 5.879 @ 243.185
2001 Dragster Front Engine : 5.879 @ 243.900
Brendan murry, Engine: Chevrolet, Supercharger: 6-71 littelfield Tires: M&H
2006 Dragster Front Engine trouble maker a/fd: 6.749 @ 201.160
kevin sine, Supercharger: littlefield 1071
1948 Dragster Front Engine Fuel Altered Fiat Topolino: 6.885 @ 129.720
Michael Tabacco, Engine: Mopar hemi 511ci, Supercharger: 1471 Tires: Hoosier 34.5x17x16
2006 Dragster Front Engine : 7.024 @ 196.930
Pat Hine, Engine: Chevy, Supercharger: 6-71
2005 Dragster Front Engine A/ND: 7.040 @ 191.830
1969 Dragster Front Engine : 7.267 @ 182.110
Jed Dubach, Engine: injected small block chevy, Tires: goodyear
2004 Dragster Front Engine 23T Altered 115: 7.344 @ 185.070
Marc Sorger, Engine: 408 Big Block Chevy, Supercharger: 671 GMC Tires: Hoosier34.5X17X16
1970 Dragster Front Engine FRONT ENGINE NOSTALG: 7.547 @ 176.050
BOOM BOOM LEONARD, Engine: 377 CU. IN. SMALL BLOCK CHEVY, Tires: GOOD YEAR
1968 Dragster Front Engine Gilmore chassis/Hanna body: 7.570 @ 185.740
Paul Broughton, Engine: Chrysler 354, Supercharger: 6-71 Tires: Goodyear rear/Avon front
2000 Dragster Front Engine : 7.630 @ 170.020
Tammy Fargo, Engine: 370 SBC Iron block, Supercharger: 671unstripped Tires: 33x12x15 Goodyear
1923 Dragster Front Engine 23T-Altered: 8.130 @ 163.000
Doug Hrushka, Engine: 434ci. SBC, Tires: 14x32
1967 Dragster Front Engine slingshot: 8.182 @ 167.920
Bob Hawkins, Engine: Small block Chevy, Tires: Hoosier slicks and front runners
1933 Dragster Front Engine WILLY'S: 8.580 @ 151.000
Steve Duber, Engine: Cheverolet, Supercharger: BDS 871
1932 Dragster Front Engine altered: 8.590 @ 152.090
ray, Engine: 540,
1997 Dragster Front Engine Suncoast 23T Altered: 8.700 @ 149.250
JR Van Osten, Engine: 460 CID Chevy, Tires: Goodyears
1967 Dragster Front Engine jim davis: 8.870 @ 152.000
john stanovich, Engine: 360 sbc, Tires: hoosier 33x12x15 rear, 17x2.25 front
1968 Dragster Front Engine : 9.040 @ 148.220
Larry Hunter, Engine: 383 Chrysler, Tires: 13
1968 Dragster Front Engine : 9.590 @ 140.000
Samuel Scott IV, Engine: Chevy 350, Supercharger: N/A Tires: Hoosier
1960 Dragster Front Engine 4cyl.dragster: 11.000 @ 116.580
Henry Moore, Engine: 32 FORD Cragar OHV, Tires: Bruces recaps