This item has been shown 1767 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
1995-2005 Monte Carlo Dual exhaust Conversion BIG DADDY DYNOMAX MUFFLE
SKU number: 10581
Item Description : This is a brand newDual ConversionHigh PerformanceSystem With ,DUAL mufflers, This includes all the necessary clamps and hangers needed for installation. This system is 2.25" inlet and 2.25" outlet. This system will convert your single system to dual , or replace your oem dual system
NOTE , Thrush Dynomax Mufflers are welded mufflers , 100% aluminized and fully welded for long lasting performance. The two chamber design produces a deep muscle car tone.
Fits, CHEVROLET OLDSMOBILE PONTIAC
- 1994-1999 Lumina , car with 3.1L 3.4L 3.8L
- 1995-2005 Monte Carlo , 3.1L 3.4L 3.8L
- 1994-1997 Cutlass Supreme 3.1L
- 1990-1996 Grand Prix 3.1L
- 1997-2004 Grand Prix 3.8L
- 1x Part#53202 Walker Rear Y pipe
- 2x Part# 17658 Dig Daddy Thrush Dynomax Mufflers
- 2x Part# PMZ018 Chrome spouts
- 2x Part#41966 extension pipes , may be required
- 1x Part#41952 adapter , needed on 3.1L
- 2x Part#Tph360 hangers
- 3x Part#mc214hd clamps
- 1x Part#mc200hd clamp
THIS SYSTEM REQUIRES CUTTING OF FACTORY EXTENSION PIPE TO ATTACH TO NEW Y PIPE
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Suzuki GSX GS1150ES: 10.300 @ 135.000
Luke, Engine: 1229cc 16v DOHC,
1994 Jeep Wrangler Yj: 10.360 @ 125.800
Clint Olson, Engine: Small block chevy, Tires: M/T ET street
1985 Kawasaki ZL Eliminator: 10.666 @ 125.560
Michael Carstens, Engine: ZRX 1200,
1993 Jeep Wrangler School Project: 11.190 @ 114.000
School Project, Engine: 454, Tires: 32 x 14 Drag Slicks
1985 Kawasaki ZL eliminator 900: 11.200 @ 118.970
dale lutz, Engine: 1999 zg1000,
1985 Kawasaki ZL Eliminator 900: 11.316 @ 116.390
Mark Terranova, Engine: 997cc,
1987 Kawasaki ZL eliminator 1000: 11.330 @ 118.950
dale lutz, Engine: 1039cc,
1987 Kawasaki ZL 1000: 11.430 @ 117.460
dale lutz, Engine: 1039,
1985 Kawasaki ZL Eliminator 900: 11.518 @ 115.490
Mark Terranova, Engine: 997cc ZG1000,
2007 Suzuki GSX 1400: 11.575 @ 116.420
1989 Jeep Wrangler : 11.652 @ 113.870
Lee, Engine: Chevy 350, Tires: MT street radial 295x55x15, MT 165x60x15
1989 Jeep Wrangler : 11.652 @ 113.870
Lee, Engine: SBC, Tires: MH
1986 Kawasaki ZL eliminator: 11.671 @ 119.800
paul fergel, Engine: 908cc, Tires: aftermarket
1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ: 11.710 @ 109.200
Mark Shelby, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: Goodyear 14 x 32
1994 Suzuki GSX katana 750f: 11.842 @ 114.760
scott, Tires: michelin pilot 160/ 60/ zr17
1987 Kawasaki ZL 1000: 11.865 @ 110.943
John Root, Engine: 1000cc, Supercharger: n\a Turbos: n\a Tires: Bridgestone spitfire R11
2002 Suzuki GSX 600F Katana: 11.892 @ 111.910
Jimmy Graves, Jr., Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Maxxis 120/60-17 F, Bridgestone BT021 160/60-17 Re
1994 Jeep Wrangler : 11.900 @ 107.000
Clint Olson, Engine: 383,
1990 Suzuki GSX 750F: 11.977 @ 113.020
Ricky Cole, Engine: 749cc, Tires: Dunlop 208ZR 160/60-17
1997 Suzuki GSX Katana 600cc: 12.020 @ 110.830
Megan (Star Power), Engine: Stock,