This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1995-2003 SUNFIRE CAVALIER 2.2L 2.5" CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM WITH 4" MUFFLER TIP
- Super light weight design
- SUS-304 Stainless Made Steel with Polish Finish.
- Prewelded hangers for easy and quick installation, not requiring cutting or welding as universal muffler do.
- Designed for high performance with build in resonator to help meet sound level standards.
- Will dramatically improve turbo response and high RPM / HP
- Optimize power band mid rang to high RPM power.
- 2.25" Full Stainless Steel Piping with 3.75" N1 Exhaust Tip (come with removable silencer)
- Racing spec design to gain more horse power, faster response, averaging 15-20 Extra HP.
- Designed for more Air Flow for more HP
- All necessary hardware and gasket are included as show in the picture.
- 100% Brand new and Ready to Ship
- Fitment: 95-02 Pontiac Sunfire/Chevy Cavalier 2.2L
- Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
- Communication is very important and we will try our best to assist all our customers. If you need to get ahold of a live representative you can contact us at (626)667-2570. Our office hours are from 10:00am- 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding weekend and holidays)
- We are closed during the weekend and holidays and cannot respond to emails during those times.
- Questions are answered in the order they arrive. Questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
- If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to resolve your issues before leaving response.
PAYPAL: We mainly accept payments via PAYPAL (USD ONLY).
Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL. JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase and it will take you through the checkout.
- Payment is expected within3 days after an sale ends.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 business hours after payment has cleared. (NOTE: This does not include weekend & holidays).
- California Customers are required to pay sales tax. (CA Tax = 9.00%)
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the winner by email for a color change or refund.
- Insufficient information will delay the order process so please read the invoice carefully during checkout. Make sure that the shipping information is correct to avoid delays.
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS)or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship packages.
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance.
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination.
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not includedin the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Tracking numbers or shipping confirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
- FOR ALL BUYERS WITHIN TERRITORIES SUCH AS PR , HI , AK , GU , VI , APO ,FPO PLEASE SELECT UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE AS THE SHIPPING METHOD OTHERWISE YOUR ORDER WILL BE PLACED ON HOLD.
- We do not offer local pick ups for any orders made through .
- Items are ONLY shipped to provided & PayPal verified address.
- Customer is responsible for making any changes prior to purchasing. Once order is placed we will no longer make any changes for shipping information.
- Shipping is only made for physical address ***WE DO NOT SHIP TO P.O. BOX***
- Additional shipping fee is required for the following states or counties:
- P.O. BOX , PR , HI , AK , GU , VI , APO , FPO
- Canada and International Countries
- Order processing is done during normal business hours Monday - Friday. No orders are processed after a certain time. Please understand if you order the item after the processing hours, we will continue processing it the next available business day. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the follow business day.
- All orders require up to 3 business days for processing in which a valid tracking number will be uploaded into .
- Please allow time for the tracking number to be updated within those 3 business days before contacting us.
- Tracking number are updated by the courier during late nights or early mornings only after being shipped.
- Shipping couriers are subjected to change for any orders ***We do not offer customers the option to choose***
- USPS (United States Postal Service)
USA 48 States
3-8 Business Days
PO BOX, GU,PR HI, AK,APO/FPO
3-9 Business days
- All return merchandise must be authorized and assigned with a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (R.A.N) from our customer service representatives before returning a product. Contact us at (626)667-2570 during our business hours from M-F 10:00am to 6:30pm PST (Pacific Standard Time).
- Merchandise return without R.A.N will not be accepted and may be subject to a restocking fee. Please write the R.A.N clearly on the packing slip to be returned with the package along with your name. Please attach a written explanation and your contact phone number with the return package.
- The R.A.N does not imply replacement or refund, but only to inspect the merchandise base on your claim after its return. Please also include a photo copy of your invoice showing the invoice number (It is recommend for customer to get the package insured and a tracking number on the return)
- It is the responsibility of the customer to repack the items for the return. Items will not be refunded if it is not returned in its original condition. We will not give credit or refund on any returned package that is damage due to insufficient packing or missing hardware & accessories.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed or modified and kept in the original packaging otherwise you will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee.
- If an item is purchased incorrectly, it is the responsibility of the buyer to return the item. Return labels are not given to return these items. For exchanges if an item is purchased incorrectly, the buyer must return the item and pay for a reshipping fee in order to ship out a new item. If a refund is requested, the only the item cost will be refunded and may be subject to a restocking fee depending on the shipping costs. If the sale was free shipping, a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on all unauthorized returns; original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
By offerding on the item, the buyer agrees to the return policy explained in this section.
- We do not offer local pick-ups. All items are shipped directly from our supplier.
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage/lost claims by the appropriate carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved. Please contact us for more information.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligible for discounts).
- Instructions are not included unless stated in the description.
- Professional Installation Suggested on all items sold in our store. We are retailers of the parts and are not trained technicians. We can provide minimal support, but we will try our best to help.
NOTE: All of turbo parts and performance may require slight modification in order to fits perfectly. Please contact us before hand in order to get more information on this.
Most aftermarket itemsare produced for off-road or show purpose only. These itemsare notsuitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 8.683 @ 156.310
John Songer Jr, Engine: 3.8L Buick GNX Block W/4.3L Crank, Turbos: Twin Turbonetics T-76 Ceramic Ball-bearing, .96 A/R Tires: Nitto 555R
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Z-24: 8.987 @ 149.320
Kenny Snopps, Engine: 434 SBC, Tires: Goodyear
1998 Pontiac Sunfire GT garret gt42 Turbo: 10.997 @ 133.720
Paul Rocha, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: garret gt42 Tires: 26/10/15
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.000 @ 122.000
RJ JEKA, Engine: Olds 2.3L Mod, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier 8
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.000 @ 119.250
Buck Thompson, Engine: 406,
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.490 @ 117.520
Buck Thompson, Engine: 406,
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Base: 12.463 @ 115.660
Travis Traub, Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, Turbos: Hahn 16G Tires: Nitto 555R Drag Radials
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier : 12.536 @ 104.430
Ryne Hoover, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged Ecotec, Turbos: Super 20G Tires: BFG Drag Radials Front/Falken ZE512 Rear
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier : 12.676 @ 113.430
Vincent Morris, Engine: Bored 2.2 Eco, Turbos: Garrett T3/T4 57 Trim, Stage 3, .63 a/r Tires: Hoosier QuickTime Pro's
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo: 12.831 @ 110.190
Ryne Hoover, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged Ecotec, Turbos: Super 16G TD04-16G-10CM2 Tires: BFG Drag Radials Front/Falken ZE512 Rear
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 12.876 @ 110.470
Brian, Engine: Hybrid cams, UR Pulley, Turbos: Garret T3/04e --- .60 a/r compressor housing with a 60 trim compressor wheel, and a .63 a/r turbine housing with a stage 3 wheel Tires: Street Tires
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier z22: 12.906 @ 106.630
Éric Fortin, Engine: swap 2.2 ecotec, Supercharger: M62 Tires: M/T 24.5x8x15
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier z24: 12.960 @ 106.000
Carl, Engine: 2.4l twincam Ld9, Tires: 24.5x8x15 MT Drag
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier z24: 13.077 @ 109.160
David Ingram, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: n/a
2003 Pontiac Sunfire se/s s/c stage 3: 13.114 @ 105.260
patfire, Engine: 2.2 ecotec, Supercharger: eaton m45 Tires: 205/55/16
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Turbo: 13.151 @ 110.780
Jeremy Harrington, Engine: 2.4L LD9, Supercharger: none Turbos: T3/TO4E 57 trim .63 a/r turbine Tires: 235/40/17 BFG KDW2
2005 Chevrolet Cavalier base turbo: 13.161 @ 115.090
Michael Barr, Engine: 2.2L, Turbos: Precision 62/62
2002 Pontiac Sunfire GT: 13.280 @ 103.000
Sun, Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, Tires: 27-8-15
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Nitrous: 13.303 @ 103.570
Jarrett Beier, Engine: 2.4 Liter twin cam, one step colder plugs, Tires: BFG drag radials
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier z24 Turbo: 13.332 @ 108.870
Mike, Engine: 3400 v-6, Turbos: t3/t4 60 trim Tires: 205/60r15 futura's