This item has been shown 3480 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
1995-1997 Grand Marquis Crown Victoria Dual Muffler Exhaust Pipe System
SKU number: 483
This is a brand new OEM style replacementexhaust system for a
- 95-97 FORD CROWN VICTORIA 4.6L GRAND MARQUIS WITH DUAL SYSTEM ( WITHOUT REAR RESONATORS )
(This Can Be Used TO Convert Single Exhaust to DUAL EXHAUST)
Cat Back System Includes
- 1xPart#40383 4A1335 H pipe
- 1xPart#18190 muffler
- 1xPart# 18437 muffler
- 1xPart# 6c1216-1 1st sectiontail pipe
- 1xPart# 6c1216-2 2nd section tail pipe
- 1xPart# 6c1245-1 1st sectiontail pipe
- 1xPart# 6c1245-2 2nd section tail pipe
- 2xPart# 31336 gaskets
- 4xPart# mc200hd clamps
- 2xPart# 55260 connectors
5 YEAR WARRANTY
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1968 Pontiac Le Mans : 8.980 @ 153.295
SPIKE, Engine: 489 BBC, Tires: PHOENIX 10.5 SLICKS
1969 Pontiac Le Mans GTO Clone: 9.810 @ 137.000
Darin, Engine: 455 Pontiac, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 30
1972 Pontiac Le Mans : 10.183 @ 144.950
Mark Elliott, Engine: 473 ci, Supercharger: Procharger D3M Tires: Et. Streets
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 10.790 @ 126.210
Darin, Engine: 455 Pontiac, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 28
1972 Pontiac Le Mans : 11.660 @ 115.000
raul resto, Engine: 455+.30, Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t
1970 Pontiac Le Mans convertible: 11.891 @ 112.600
Patrice, Engine: 455H.O. 9 to 1 compression ratio, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 27x10
1971 Pontiac Le Mans Sport: 12.080 @ 109.870
Bill, Engine: 462 Pontiac, Tires: BFG Touring T/A
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 12.200 @ 110.000
TheJudge, Engine: Olds 455,
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 13.290 @ 102.000
TheJudge, Engine: 461 olds,
1976 Pontiac Le Mans : 14.012 @ 97.300
ScoTT David Wilson, Engine: 1976 350 Chev 2 bolt, Tires: BF 205/75/14 and Hoosier 245/60/15
1995 Vauxhall Cavalier 3 litre V6: 14.610 @ 95.700
Ian, Engine: 3.0 V6,
1989 Chevrolet Corsica Base: 15.008 @ 94.000
Cody J. Miller, Engine: 2.0L 4cyl, Tires: Goodyear Integrity
1995 Vauxhall Cavalier V6: 15.107 @ 94.350
Iancav6, Engine: 2.5 v6,
1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT: 15.935 @ 84.490
James Jones, Engine: 3.1, Tires: Falkens
1996 Chevrolet Corsica : 16.610 @ 83.910
Jene Dorn, Engine: 3400 SFI,
2007 Nissan Quest SL: 16.910 @ 84.030