This item has been shown times.
Quality, Service, and Customer Satisfaction.
NOTE: 49-STATE AND CANADA LEGAL ONLY - No CA SHIPMENTApplications
1995 1996 1997 FORD RANGER 2.3L FRONT PIPE W/CATALYTIC CONVERTER
REMEMBER:IT INCLUDES ALL THE H/W AND GASKET AT NO CHARGE
EXCEPT THE FRONT ONE
This is a direct fit Front Pipe with Catalytic Converter Just Like O.E.M. This is made of 409 Stainless Steel tubing. This Catalytic converter comes with all the H/W and gaskets at no charge except the front one, and this Catalytic Converter is OBD2 Which will check your engine light OFF. Remember we only stock quality parts, because our customers can be satisfied. this Catalytic is bolt on and will fit all models listed above without welding or cutting for fast and easy installation.
We Stock Exhaust for Almost Every Make Car & Small Truck On the Road Today!
REMEMBER: Discount is Available when purchasing multiple items
NO CUSTOM DUTIES FOR USA CUSTOMERS
Welcome to Sunrise Exhaust Ltd.
Your one-stop-shop for the wholesale exhaust system. You have entered the most complete exhaust website on the web. Not only do we offer an extensive line of name brand products, we offer some of the lowest prices anywhere. We are able to do this because we cut out the middle man and pass the savings directly to our customers. We offer brands such as Arvin, A&B, AP, Imco, Bosal, API (AUTOPART INTERNATIONAL), Walker, Maremont, Catco, Ultrafit, Tubex, Lapointe, Magnaflow ECT… our customer service is top and go the extra miles to ensure that every1 who purchases our wholesale exhaust from us is completely satisfied. If you have any question about our product and service, please don’t hesitate to email us right back and one of the agent will be happy to assisst you.
- Returns are permitted on all new items within 14 days of receipt of item.
- All returns must be uninstalled and return should be in original condition it was sent in. Buyer is responsible for shipping And Custom charges to return any items
- If product arrives with damage, you may refuse to take the package, product will be returned back to us at no charge, and then we will send you a replacement package upon receipt.
- A 10% restocking fee, plus the cost of shipping the item to the customer, will be charged on items returned without an exchange.
- Will usually ship within 1 business day of Receiving cleared payment.
- Shipping is via Canada Post or UPS Ground to anywhere in CANADA AND UNITED STATES.
- No Extra Custom Charges for USA Customers.
- We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Estimated delivery (Within 1-8 business days).
A FAILING CATALYTIC CONVERTER
Catalytic converters fail if they become clogged or poisoned. A mechanic can determine if it is plugged in a couple of different ways. One way is to remove it and check if there is a change in engine performance. The second way is to temporarily remove the oxygen sensor and check if there is a change in engine performance.
You can usually tell a clogged converter by a vehicle that won't accelerate properly or if there is a drop in gas mileage.
A catalytic converter can also fail if there are bad exhaust valves on the engine or plugs that cause fuel to overheat the converter.