This item has been shown 24 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Up for sale is a 1992 Toyota Tercel Front Lamp, stock # 09189. This part will be sold with a 1 year warranty. If you have any problems with this part please don't hesitate to give us a call at the number listed below. We will gladly help you resolve what ever issues you may be having with this part. For additional information please see below.
Welcome to Fresno TAP Recycling, we provide the most competitive pricing for recycled parts to: wholesale customers in the collision, mechanical repair, and insurance industries, as well as retail customers. We stand behind the parts we sell, with the best parts and labor warranty in the business. Fresno T.A.P Recycling: Fresno's leader in recycled auto parts for wholesale and retail customers; offers recycled auto partsfor most Japanese makes and models. We are here to help you in your search for high quality OEM used auto parts. We are a locally owned and family operated business. If you arelooking for salvaged auto parts or auto dismantling visit Fresno TAP Recycling. Our full service recycled auto parts store is located in Fresno, Ca,specializing in recycled auto parts for Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Hyundai, and Kia. Because we buy such a wide variety of vehicles we can provide you with a huge inventory of high quality salvaged auto parts for your car, truck, or SUV. Eachvehicle is hand picked atvarious sales throughout California and the western United States. We buy low mileage cars with rust free body parts.Fresno TAP Recycling alsosells repairable cars sold with or without partsmaking therepair ofyourvehicle that much easier.
If you have any questions regarding an item or questions about the many other parts we may carry please feel free to give us a call at: 1-866-240-7100. We may also be reached via our email which can be located in our"about " page just click here to be easily redirected there.
We are located at 4688 South Chestnut Avenue, Suite 103, Fresno, CA 93725, feel free to come in and visit us.
Our store hours are:
Monday thru Friday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday - 9 a.m. to1 p.m.
Sundays - CLOSED
Weuse two carriers to ship our parts either UPS ground orthe U.S.Postal Service, we will email you a tracking number as soon as your order is processed. Parts usually ship out the same day or the following day depending on when you make the purchase. If you purchase any part from us before 12 p.m. we can usually get the part shipped out the same day. If your purchase is made after 12 p.m. your part will not ship out until the following day. Any parts purchased on Friday (depending on the time of day), Saturday, or Sunday will not ship until the following Monday. Also, we will not ship any part until the payment has posted and cleared.
We accept Paypal and/or any major credit card, when paying with either options we require payment to be cleared before we will ship out any order. Your payment must clear within 7 days of purchase. Purchasesshipped to theState of California are subject to California state sales tax.
We have the best standard warranty in the industries we offer:
- 100 day warranty
- 1 year warranty
- 2 year warranty
- 3 year warranty
- And an optional 3 year parts and labor warranty
After receiving the purchased itemcontact seller within 30 days if any problems with merchandise.
a. No return on electrical parts.
b. No return on smog parts.
c. Merchandise purchased and returned on a "not needed" basis is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
d. Deposits are not refundable on "special order" items.
e. All return parts must be accompanied by the original invoice.
If refund is to be given it will be in the form ofmerchandise credit and buyer must pay the return shipping cost.
Customer Service response:
If you were satisfied with the part you purchased and the customer service you received please take the time after making this purchase to leave us response telling how your experience with us was great or otherwise.
If you didn't receive the service you felt you deserved or the part wasn't what you expected please give us a call at 1-866-240-7100 and explain to one of our customer service representatives what the problem was, you can also email us and give us the same information, but we would rather you give us a call so we can come to a quicker resolution. We will do our best to try and resolve the issue you had with us or the issue you are having with the part you purchased. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are working deligently to get a 5 star rating to show you and our potential customers that purchasing with us is always a positive experience.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All rebuildable vehicles and body parts are sold on an "as is" basis.
2. Without exception the seller will not pay any amount to the repair of parts sold to buyer, nor will seller pay the labor costs incurred by buyer in removing, replacing, or repairing parts sold.
3. Seller disclaims all warranties (whether arising from Section 2312 (1) of the California Commercial Code, from expressions of the seller, by implication or from the common law of title or right to transfer the goods; or that the goods will be free from security interests, liens, or other enumbrances, or that buyer's possession of the goods will not be disturbed. Seller assumes no responsibility for defending whatever interest is conveyed.
4. Because the conditions of use are beyond our control, seller assumes no obligation or liability for the performance of these articles. You must establish yourself whether these articles are suitable for your use.
5. All used merchandise must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards.Most parts with the exception of engines are not tested prior to being sold, seller states that he in no way guarantees or warrants used merchandise for apparent or nonapparent safety hazards and affirmatively states that used merchandise sold may have safety hazards, and it is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards or hire an expert to so inspect.
6.Buyer affirms that before he entered into this agreement, the seller requested that he examine the goods to ascertain whether there were any defects in the goods which would make them unacceptable to him, that seller afforded to buyer an adequate opportunity to make such examination before he entered into this agreement and that he has examined the goods as fully as he desires for the purpose of determining whether there are defects.
7. The warranty does not apply if parts are broken or taken apart by customer, or if motors and / or transmissions are not installed by a registered repair facility, except for this limited warranty such used parts are sold "As is" with all faults. There are no other expressed warranties and no implied warranties including the implied warranty and merchantability.
8. Warranties posted for your inspection.
9. Warranty does not include freight costs.
10. In store credits are good for one year from original issue date.
11. No refund on freight.
12. No refund on cores after 30 days.
More about Us:
We strive to be the best new and used auto parts dealer in the United States as well as in the State of California. We realize in order to achieve our goal of being the best new and used parts dealer we must have top rate customer service. So if you have any problems with any part(s) purchased fromour companyplease feel free to call us or come in to our store, if you are local. We promise to do our best to correctwhatever issue you may have withyour purchase.