This item has been shown 306 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Catback single exit exhaust system for 87-92 Turbo II FC3S RX-7
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Full 304 stainless steel 3inch piping for maximum flow
- It will gain a lot of hp after you change the catback exhaust
- The bolt-on system increases horsepower approximately 32% - a 59 HP increase on a 1987 Turbo II RX-7
- Package included all bolts and gaskets
- This is high quality product that you never seem before. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Payment Method: Paypal Only
- Sales Tax: 9.75% CA
- Shipping Option:
Extra Shipping (HI, PR, AK, VI, Guam, APO/FPO)
Canada and International (Please see shipping rates below)
Customers are Responsible for any Custom & Duty Tax Fees.
- Please read payment terms/methods and shipping fees before offerding on the item or use buy it now.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 5 days of delivery.
- We reserve the right to retract offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/non-payment.
- All of our products are 100% brand new unless otherwise stated in the description above.
- All sales are final unless item is defected upon delivery.
- We will not reimburse you the shipping fees for any exchange items.
- Please respect the integrity of , only offer if you intend to follow through with your purchase.
- Returns missing parts will incur an additional 15% re-stock fee. All packaging must be in original state with original box.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Mazda RX-7 : 7.790 @ 170.700
Dee Karagiannis, Engine: 13b, Turbos: Borq Warner
1995 Mazda RX-7 : 8.590 @ 156.350
Ray Lochhead, Engine: SR Motorsports Built, Turbos: KKK large single Stage 5 Tires: Hoosiers
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 8.640 @ 155.000
RAUL AGRESSE, Engine: 93 13B, Turbos: T-66
1987 Mazda RX-7 turbo II: 8.840 @ 153.800
rafael(TIMEMACHINES RACING), Engine: 13b mazda rotary,
1978 Mazda RX-7 Series 1: 8.962 @ 149.630
Paul Carey, Engine: 20B, Supercharger: 8/71 Littlefield Tires: 33x15x15, 15x4.5
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 8.990 @ 150.540
R Hoffman, Engine: 13B, Turbos: Custom Single Tires: Slick
1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II: 9.200 @ 150.000
Chris Anderson(crispeed), Engine: 13BRE, Turbos: T-72 Tires: Mickey Thompson 10x26x15
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.279 @ 154.120
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy T88 Tires: 26x11.5x15 ET street
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSLSE: 9.300 @ 143.000
Ray Lochhead, Turbos: Large Single Tires: Full Slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.305 @ 152.540
ari yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy T88 Tires: 26x11.5x15 ET street
1993 Mazda RX-7 Outlaw RWD: 9.500 @ 168.000
Rick Stiles, Engine: 20B 3 Rotor Cosmo, Turbos: Single Turbo
1984 Mazda RX-7 : 9.530 @ 143.000
Samuel Lee, Turbos: Large Single Tires: Full Slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.626 @ 144.740
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B turbo, Turbos: Greddy Tires: M/T
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.808 @ 142.510
Ray Wilson, Engine: 1.3L 2Rotor, Turbos: T51 Tires: 26/10.5/16 ET Streets
1983 Mazda RX-7 gs12: 9.850 @ 135.000
jesus, Engine: 12@, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: turbo Tires: 26x8.5mt
1983 Mazda RX-7 : 9.900 @ 137.000
Steve, Engine: chevy 350, Tires: 15*29*15.5 micket thompson
1985 Mazda RX-7 : 9.910 @ 137.000
David Atkins, Engine: Custom built Rotary, Supercharger: Camden Tires: micky thompson drag slicks
1994 Mazda RX-7 : 9.980 @ 143.000
Sam Powers, Engine: 13B, Turbos: GReddy Tires: BFgoodrich slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 10.014 @ 141.500
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy single Tires: ET Street (DOT)
1993 Mazda RX-7 R1: 10.040 @ 119.000
Eric Cheatham, Engine: 13B, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: HKS T51R KAI Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street 26/11.5/15