This item has been shown 989 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
PREMIUM ULTRA FIT BRAND WITH GASKETS AND HANGERS
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
1986-1991 Mazda RX7 Dual Muffler Exhaust System All Models
SKU number: 3244
This is a brand new DAVICO - ULTRA FIT BRAND OEM style replacementexhaust system for aMAZDA
- 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991RX7 with 1.3L Rotary eng. all models , Including Turbo & Convertible
Cat Back System Includes
- 1x 99414Y Pipe
- 1x M3214 right side rear muffler
- 1x M3213 left side rear muffler
- 1x 31311 gasket
- 2x 31313 gasket
- 4x 35385 rubber muffler supports
Includes Chrome Tips
5 YEAR WARRANTY
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Chevrolet El Camino Pro Street: 6.160 @ 223.000
Randy Walker, Engine: 841, Tires: Goodyear
1979 Chevrolet El Camino : 9.900 @ 138.000
BRIAN PENCE, Engine: 496, Tires: HOOSIER 14.5W,32
1991 GMC Syclone : 9.930 @ 134.830
ed hess, Engine: 4.3l v6, Turbos: gt40 w/42 wheel Tires: M/T drag radial
1978 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 10.310 @ 136.240
james miller, Engine: 355 cu, Tires: 29.5 -12.5w-15 hoosier
1981 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.420 @ 130.950
Craig Ritchie, Engine: 408, Tires: M/T Et Drags 28x9.0/15
1991 GMC Syclone : 10.480 @ 130.440
Jim Hoover, Engine: 272ci V6, Turbos: 1 PT-76 Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1964 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.902 @ 120.070
John Sapone, Engine: 468,
1981 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.940 @ 121.000
Ken Reynolds, Engine: 388, Tires: goodyear drag radials
1982 Chevrolet El Camino SS: 11.000 @ 118.000
Wheels, Engine: 468,
1991 GMC Syclone : 11.168 @ 121.000
Falco, Engine: Stock block V6, Turbos: Turbonetics T72 Tires: Michlein
1982 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.201 @ 117.950
greg, Engine: 350 chevy, Tires: Mickys skins& drag radial
1980 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.260 @ 120.450
, Engine: 454, Turbos: n/a Tires: 29x10.5x15
1971 Chevrolet El Camino GMC Sprint: 11.440 @ 116.400
Javier R, Engine: 496, Tires: REAR 31X16.5
1988 Yugo GV : 11.670 @ 0.000
douros antonis, Engine: 2000cc lancia, Turbos: turbonetics 62-1 Tires: 24.5.8 mt
1991 GMC Syclone : 11.710 @ 114.760
Mark Campbell, Engine: 4.3 V6, Turbos: Custom
1991 GMC Syclone : 11.756 @ 114.270
Mike Pearce, Engine: 262 cu in, Turbos: TE-45 Garrett Tires: stock
1970 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.760 @ 112.000
cory ralph, Engine: 383, Tires: hoosier 28x10 slicks
1968 Chevrolet El Camino Malibu: 11.803 @ 121.750
Jose Vazquez, Engine: 383 Stroker, Supercharger: Procharger D11SC Tires: 275/50-15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets
1985 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.820 @ 112.366
Neil Bonaudi, Engine: sbc 60 over, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: drag lites and 27.50x10.0x15 M&H
1965 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.822 @ 112.380
Stan Allan, Engine: 350, Supercharger: B&M 144 Tires: M/T 10x26