This item has been shown 1645 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
1986-1991 Mazda RX7 2 Rear Mufflers Muffler All Models
SKU number: is a brand new ULTRA FIT BRAND OEM style replacement(2) rear mufflers for aMAZDA
- 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991RX7 with 1.3L Rotary eng. all models , Including Turbo & Convertible
- 1x M3214 right side rear muffler
- 1xM3213 left side rear muffler
- 2x 31313 gasket
- 4x 35385 rubber muffler supports
Includes Chrome Tips
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1956 Chevrolet Pickup : 9.000 @ 149.000
Al Lyda, Engine: Chev 565 CI, Tires: goodyear
1951 Chevrolet Pickup Step Side: 11.265 @ 114.670
Mark Acton, Engine: 350 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 33-15-15 rear
1999 Chevrolet Pickup : 11.359 @ 117.070
Moze Collins, Engine: 6.0l, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 82mm Tires: Continental Cross Contact UHP
2002 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 11.478 @ 118.960
C.J. Quinton, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Yokohama
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.602 @ 114.910
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder,
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.720 @ 113.110
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder, Tires: MT 29.5 X 9
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.800 @ 120.000
Dave G, Engine: LC Engineering Stage Five, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: Mickey Thomspon Et streets 28x11.50x15
1979 Chevrolet Pickup C-10: 12.210 @ 118.750
R. Cook, Engine: 350, Tires: goodyear 15 x 13.5
1994 Toyota Pickup : 12.347 @ 112.260
Nestor D. Cotto Perez, Engine: 22re, Turbos: hybrid Tires: Mickey Thompson Competitor street
1968 Chevrolet Pickup : 12.530 @ 103.860
Brad Armstrong, Engine: 383,
2000 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 12.580 @ 111.000
Jonathan Selman, Engine: 2004 LQ4, Supercharger: - Turbos: STS Tires: Toyos on Front/ 28x10-16 Hoosiers Rear
1969 Chevrolet Pickup C-10: 12.600 @ 115.000
Brett, Engine: TPI 383, Supercharger: Paxton Tires: 295/75R15
1970 Chevrolet Pickup CS-10 truck: 12.603 @ 109.000
Nick Houghton, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: 295/50/15 Street tires
1970 Chevrolet Pickup C-10: 13.040 @ 104.700
Andy Lagasse, Engine: 383 sbc, Tires: BFG 30x9.50 frt, M/T 30x13.50 rr
1984 Chevrolet Pickup Fleetside SWB: 13.380 @ 100.670
Todd Stinson, Engine: 400 sb, Tires: Hoosier 10x26x15
1978 Chevrolet Pickup C10: 13.410 @ 108.450
SS, Engine: 305 Ci, Tires: bfg radial T/A
1976 Chevrolet Pickup C-10 Stepside: 13.460 @ 104.000
John Caprai, Engine: 383 Chevy Stroker, Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1978 Chevrolet Pickup c10: 13.500 @ 102.370
ME, Engine: 305 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFG T/A
2014 Chevrolet Pickup 5.3 lt: 13.636 @ 99.700
1986 Chevrolet Pickup C10 Short Bed: 13.722 @ 102.230
Mike Harris, Engine: 355ci, Tires: BFG Comp T/A (205/70/15 f, 295/50/15 r)