This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
1986-1988 Ford Crown Victoria Mercury Grand Marquis Muffler Exhaust System
SKU number: 2917
This is a brand new ULTRA-WALKER OEM style replacementexhaust system for a
- 1986 1987 1988 FORD CROWN VICTORIA & MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS 5.0L & 5.8L
Note, Will not fit Wagon
Cat Back System Includes
- 1xPart# 40490Ultra Y pipe
- 1xPart# 18182 Walker muffler
- 1xPart# 6c1072-1 1st Sectiontail pipe
- 1xPart# 6c1072-2 2nd Section tail pipe
- 2xPart# 31336 gaskets
- 2xPart# mc200hd clamps
- 1xPart# 55260 Connector
5 YEAR WARRANTY
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Pontiac Grand Prix : 8.890 @ 156.430
Paul, Engine: 511 BBC, Tires: m/t True 28x10.5
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Twin Turbo: 9.011 @ 150.550
Matt, Turbos: T3/T61 Twin Turbos Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag tires 3053c
2007 Triumph Speed Triple 1050: 9.761 @ 142.240
Robert Odella, Engine: (.20 OVER),
1972 Pontiac Grand Prix model J: 10.720 @ 124.300
david, Engine: pontiac, Tires: M/T 10.50x28x15
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP PT04e67 Turbo: 11.094 @ 121.950
Chris Mercadante, Engine: 231 cu in L67, Turbos: PT04e67 Tires: Mickey Thompson
2007 Triumph Speed triple 1050: 11.218 @ 123.930
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP CompG: 11.230 @ 120.800
James Honeychurch, Engine: stock L32 SC3.8L, Supercharger: Generation V M90(Stock) Turbos: no Tires: ET Drags
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 11.245 @ 122.280
Greg Was, Engine: 3800 Series II, Supercharger: Stock Eaton M90 Gen V Turbos: None Tires: M/T
2006 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.340 @ 122.810
2003 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.390 @ 119.400
1999 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.409 @ 116.740
Sam Collier, Engine: 3 cyl 955,
2006 Triumph Speed Triple: 11.464 @ 120.280
1986 Pontiac Grand Prix LS: 11.850 @ 115.860
Steve Emert, Engine: 460 Big Block Chevy, Tires: Hoosier 29/9.50/15
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 11.984 @ 115.840
Steve Mayes, Engine: 3.8, Supercharger: M90
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Base Cartuning turbo: 12.029 @ 115.380
Robin Paré, Engine: 3.8L V6 L26, Turbos: T62-1 Turbonetics(CT kit) Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.120 @ 112.161
Ryan Kuchenski, Engine: L67, Supercharger: eatom m90 port and polish Tires: hoosier quick time pro
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix : 12.133 @ 114.920
Winston Anderson, Engine: 3.8,
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.260 @ 116.850
Michael Schwenk, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Turbonetics T-70 Tires: 245/45R17 Nitto 555R
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.300 @ 111.900
Chris metzger, Engine: L67, Supercharger: M90 Tires: QTP
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: 12.400 @ 117.000
Freeman, Engine: 3.8L, Turbos: T66 Tires: STREET TIRES