This item has been shown 81 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1982-1992 Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am Duraflex WS-6 Hood
1982-1992 Pontiac Firebird/Trans Am Duraflex WS-6 Hood
( Hood Only )Product ID - ED103479
100% Authentic Real Duraflex
Extreme Dimensions revolutionized the fiberglass market with our line of Duraflex aerodynamics. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these features, Duraflex aero parts obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass product, resulting in reduced shipping damages up to 75%. Duraflex aero comes complete with a black primer finish, high quality mesh grille, hardware kit, and general installation guide. With Duraflex aero parts high quality is attainable without high cost.
- High Quality 6 oz. Fiberglass
- Black Primer Finish
- High Quality Mesh Grille (where applicable)
- General Instruction Guide
- Hardware Kit
- Reduced Damage Rate Up To 75%
( MADE BY REAL Duraflex ).
Cars depicted are highly modified for show which may include molding or adding to the original piece. Parts such as lights, splitters, canards, paint, and others accessories are not included unless specified in the product title/description
We guarantee all our products fitment & quality, if there's any problem, please call us directly, we will take care of the problem for you. Thank You
All body kit required professional body shop for installation.This body kit is ( Mount by bolts and screws ) ( Drilling is required ) ( 7
layers PFRP *** Reinforced Fiber Glass combined with soft resin within the
structure *** )What PFRP Means:PFRP premium aerodynamics combines fiberglass and soft resins to obtain its
unique features "much stronger and more durable". The new PFRP technology
obtains a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass product.PFRP Body Kits are "really strong & durable" the strongest martial in the
market, ( brand new, unpainted & gel coated ), simple installation, any
professional body shop can install them, ( your body shop must use the
factory hardware plus provide you extra bolts & screws for installation ).Steps to install a body kit : ( pre-fit > drilling > put bolts & screws )Steps to paint a body kit : ( sand & prep work > shoot color primer > paint
PLEASE ALLOW 14 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DELIVERY. THANK YOU !
*Note: As you may know these are after market parts.
We recommend professional installation.Any Questions please contact 626-818-2884 M-F : 10am-6pm PST
IMPORTANT NOTICE to All Body Kit BUYERS :
Please inspect package upon arrival. If there are ANY damages make sure to note it with the freight company ( SIGN DAMAGE ). Otherwise you WILL forfeit your insurance claim.
Body kits do not come pre-drilled. You or your shop will have to align the parts prior to drilling it to achieve proper fitment. Fitment modifications may be required on body kits, hoods, trunks, fenders, and wings and can include sanding, shaving, trimming, application of heat, and/or molding. You or your shop may also be required to modify or remove the existing reinforcement bar or shock absorber.The part molds are test-fitted before production begins, but since the parts are created with hand-laid fiberglass or carbon fiber, they have slight variations from piece to piece. Often times a bumper that appears to be several inches too wide for a vehicle can, and will, fit properly on a given vehicle if approached appropriately and with sufficient knowledge. Do not expect these parts to fit just like a replacement part purchased from the vehicle manufacturer. However, if you are going to an experienced aftermarket professional, they should have absolutely no problem getting these parts installed.
Most issues are due to using an incorrect body shop (like a collision center) to install after market parts. Collision centers normally only do OEM and insurance work. Please take your car to an experienced after market body shop.All parts must be prepped and installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with unfinished fiberglass car parts including but not limited to cutting, filling, sanding, and shaving. Extra fees will be incurred for prepping parts for fitment. Removal of the bumper reinforcement bars maybe necessary to mount/hang front and rear bumpers, this is done at the buyer/owners on risk, we do not accept liability for injuries resulting from customization of buyer/owners car, this is done at their own risk. You, as the buyer, are responsible for complying with any/all local, state, and federal laws.For all Body kit, Physical address only. We can not ship to APO's.
After you purchase this item, please message us the following information:- Valid Telephone Number(s)
- Vehicle Year, Make and Model
- 2 Door, 4 Door, Hatchback, Extended Cab, Etc.
The reason for the above information is the shipping company requires a valid telephone number for shipping and we want to make sure the part you are ordering is correct for your vehicle.
All of our items are 100% brand new, we do not sell anything other than that. If the item shows up defective or broken, please email us in 3-5 business days by using "ask seller a question link" on item page.
The item must returned in its original condition. Defective items will not be replaced if there are signs of use or tampering.
We "Highly" Recommend professional install on all of the items that we sell. Any products that had been install incorrectly will be the responsibility of the buyer. (Some of the items does not comes with an installation manual)
We strongly recommend sending us a picture of the item if you would like to return a product to us, that would speed up the return process.
Please contact us by email if you do not received your item within 3 weeks from the date of purchase, we will contact the shipping courier to file a claim for your order and ship another item out to you.
Lifetime Warranties are offered on all of our items, please include transaction invoice, paypal invoice, RMA number and a note of reason for return. All Warranties can be consider but all the information will have to be presented at the time of return. We cannot warranty second hand used items or items that were not purchased directly from us. Shipping fees for warranties will be covered by seller if the purchase is made within 30 days of the initial received date of purchase. Any timeframe thereafter will be the sole responsibilities from the buyer. For international customers, we can cover shipping charges for the first 30 days, but any duty charges that it might incurred will not be covered and will be buyer responsibilities. Please contact us for a RMA number on all returns.
All emails will be responded within 12-24 hours. Our operation hours are 9am to 6pm Monday thru Friday pacific standard time
USA 48 States Shipping Rate: View Detail Above
SHIPPING EXCLUDE : AK, HI, GU, PR, US Virgin Islands, APO & FPO , INTERNATIONAL.
- Combine Shipping Offered? Yes, message us to checkShipping Methods: Most of the items will be shipped with USPS! Heavy/ Irregular size item we use Fedex or UPS ! ( Expedited shipping is also available but only upon request. Please Contact Us for more info. )Shipment Processing Time: Most items will be shipped within 24 business hours after payment received. Item on backorder will be Notified by email. Full refund will be issued if item is on backordering for more than 20 daysThese fees vary due to price of item and government rate, please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate these fees.
- Paypal and Credit Cards -> (We accept all major Credits Cards (which registered at US only), Please Contact Us for More Info)Payment Currency: Payment must be made in US DollarsSales Tax: 9.25% Applies to Shipping Address to California OnlyPayment Policy: Payment needed to be finalized within 7 business days after the sale ended in order to ensure a smooth transaction or a Non-Paying Buyer Dispute will be filed. a In case item is out of stock, we will notify the buyer the approximate wait time. If customer does not want to wait, we will offer full refund and close the sale.Email notification will be sent after sale ended, payment received and item shipped out. If you do not receive emails from us during the process, feel free to email us.
Return & Exchange
- Items can be returned/exchanged only if found defective or wrong product shipped All returns must be completed within 14 days from the date of authorized for exchange, Money Back is guaranteed. All presumed defective or wrong items must obtain an authorization before returning. Any returned package without authorization will be refused. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable. Buyer are subject to a 25% restocking/cancellation fee, shipping charge is non-refundable. Used item is NOT eligible for ANY partial or full refund. Damage may occur during shipping. Any damage in shipment is the responsibility of the carrier, therefore all damage claims must be made by the purchaser directly to the freight company.In case of damage, keep all boxes, packing materials and damaged merchandise for the freight company to inspect. Never refuse shipment or return it without approval since your right to make a damage claim may be denied by the transit company if you do so.If you've bought a wrong product, and needed to return. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
Any returned package without authorization will be refused.Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Please note that shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
Feel free to e-mail us if you have any question
or call us at 626-818-2884 mon-fri 10am-6pmWe strive to provide the best service and quality parts with 100% CUSTOMER
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you are unhappy with anything, please contact
us directly during our business hours or click "contact seller" through . We
will be gladly to assist you and make sure things go right for you!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2002 Seat Leon : 13.083 @ 103.000
Damniczki Balazs, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: 225/45 17
2004 Seat Leon FR TDI: 14.000 @ 96.350
Sebastian Miclea, Engine: 185 Hp,
2003 Seat Leon RR 20VT: 14.172 @ 104.570
tyutyesz, Turbos: Garrett GT28RS Tires: Yokohama A006T
2006 Pontiac Pursuit G5: 14.892 @ 98.850
1989 Plymouth Voyager SE: 15.489 @ 86.060
jeff, Engine: 2.5, 118k miles, balance shaft chain cut, Turbos: ported stock mitsubishi Tires: michelin defender
1989 Plymouth Voyager SE: 16.004 @ 82.070
jefo, Engine: 2.5L, Turbos: stock Tires: michelin defender 205/70-14
1989 Plymouth Voyager se: 16.020 @ 83.000
andrew, Engine: 2.5, Turbos: mistubishi te04
2005 Seat Leon FR 150 TDi: 16.158 @ 85.350
Alan Colledge, Engine: 1.9 Turbo Diesel, Supercharger: No Turbos: Yes Tires: Stock
2005 Pontiac Pursuit : 16.573 @ 84.404
2000 Plymouth Voyager Base: 17.906 @ 75.580
Bob Sag, Engine: 3.3 V6, Tires: P205/75R14 Michelin all season